Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,838 members, 7,933,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

If You Have Copper Ore To Supply To India,then Come In,and Let's Have A Deal! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have Copper Ore To Supply To India,then Come In,and Let's Have A Deal! (1425 Views)

Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations / Nigeria Replaces Saudi Arabia As Top Crude Oil Supplier To India / Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Copper Ore To Supply To India,then Come In,and Let's Have A Deal! by happyday: 5:27am On Jun 16, 2011
Hi,Good day,Friends,
I am Dide,and I just got a Copper Ore Contract to supply 200MT copper ore to Guajarat,India,and We need someone or a group of people(COMPETENT AND HONEST) who can handle this,Actually,no matter the quantity you have,The buyer will exhaust it,because they need up to 6,000MT of copper ore. But,let's first start with 200MT.
Please Note that this is not AN FOB CONTRACT,THE SUPPLY IS INTERNATIONAL AND TO INDIA,WHERE THE GOODS WILL BE CHECKED AND THEN MONEY PAID.
Note also that for anybody that goes into this,I you have experience and skill in the export business,and you put them into action,you would get paid hansomely for it.
Copper ore:15% minimum.

If you have any enquiries,you can post them here,we will take it up from there.
Note:Reply to this as soon as possible,if you can really take on this supply.
Re: If You Have Copper Ore To Supply To India,then Come In,and Let's Have A Deal! by elebiola(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2011
I can get u Copper Ore and other minerals you need but shipping first before payment does not work. Sample of the minerals wld be tested at your end and when loading for shipment random stones are tested to ensure quality. Are u in lagos?
Re: If You Have Copper Ore To Supply To India,then Come In,and Let's Have A Deal! by happyday: 6:03am On Jun 17, 2011
Hi,Good day,thanks .As i said,my client is in India,and concerning the payment issue,we can settle that one out,so far you are sure you are ready to export the product tom the destination.Let us get started,send me your mail add,and your quotation.also,the quantity of your copper ore.Is the copper ready?
Re: If You Have Copper Ore To Supply To India,then Come In,and Let's Have A Deal! by jydebiz: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2011
Please send us your email address so we can forward to you the available copper ore information. e-mail: info@theoexports.com.ng. We can supply up to 500mt monthly subject to contracton FOB
Re: If You Have Copper Ore To Supply To India,then Come In,and Let's Have A Deal! by happyday: 2:09am On Jun 19, 2011
Hi,jydebiz,you can check your mail.
More entry please.
Thanks.
Re: If You Have Copper Ore To Supply To India,then Come In,and Let's Have A Deal! by copperwarehouse: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2012
@happyday

let's check if we can work together will you?

(1) (Reply)

FMPTR.COM Is A Scam Site. Be Warned / He Needs Loan To Sustain His Business / 24hrs Internet Connection With Laptop And Printer. What Do I Do With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.