Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,193 members, 7,950,134 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

I Renounce Feminism. I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Renounce Feminism. I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore (580 Views)

I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore! / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Renounce Feminism. I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore by siofra(f): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Yes you read right. I can't afford to be a feminist anymore especially with my reputation on this forum.

Feminism is not for me.

I separate myself from feminism

Instead I embrace feminazi. I'm now a feminazi. I'm spoiling the word feminist. A feminist is not bitter, neither does she attack men every single time. So I've decided I'm not a feminist anymore. I'M NOW A FEMINAZI!!!

LONG LIVE THE FEMINAZI MOVEMENT!! HURRAY!!!
#newyeargoals!!!

So please stop saying Siofra is a feminist. Instead say Siofra is a feminazi!!!
Re: I Renounce Feminism. I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore by younglleo: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wednesday!
Na dey day dem dey open gate for mad people on Nairaland

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Renounce Feminism. I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore by chigoziri2403(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Congratulations dear on this noble achievement
I see you upgrading to a femilitracy in the future

2 Likes

Re: I Renounce Feminism. I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore by PCSI: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Attention seeker!!!....

"Based on my reputation here".... you must really be thinking high about yourself.....

Meanwhile in actual sense you no get level

5 Likes

Re: I Renounce Feminism. I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore by siofra(f): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Congratulations dear on this noble achievement
I see you upgrading to a femilitracy in the future

Thank you kiss
Re: I Renounce Feminism. I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore by siofra(f): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
PCSI:
Attention seeker!!!....

"Based on my reputation here".... you must really be thinking high about yourself.....

Kai!! Do you have to let everyone know you're an illiterate

This is the meaning of reputation according to Oxford dictionary.
a widespread belief that someone or something has a particular characteristic.

Wow! It means you really think I'm something to make this kind of comment cheesy I'm honoured sir.
Re: I Renounce Feminism. I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Funny gal...you are always giving wannabe redpillers problems..
Tell me more about this feminazi cos I've never heard of it..or is it related to the Nazi and their fascist ideology?then if it is wannabe redpillers should get ready for the return of "Catherine the great" in form" of SIOFRA.. grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Feminism. I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore by siofra(f): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
PCSI:
Attention seeker!!!....

Kai!! Do you have to let everyone know you're an illiterate

This is the meaning of reputation according to Oxford dictionary.
a widespread belief that someone or something has a particular characteristic.

Reputation is not someone who thinks she's popular (the illiteracy levels among these redpillers is rising every damn day) angry

Wow! It means you really think I'm something to make this kind of comment cheesy I'm honoured sir.
Re: I Renounce Feminism. I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore by Nyascobar1414: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
All in all

'K'
Re: I Renounce Feminism. I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore by siofra(f): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Funny gal...you are always giving wannabe redpillers problems..
Tell me more about this feminazi cos I've never heard of it..or is it related to the Nazi and their fascist ideology?then if it is wannabe redpillers should get ready for the return of "Catherine the great" in form" of SIOFRA.. grin grin wink

grin it has nothing to do with the German Nazis

Limbaugh, who has been vocally critical of the feminist movement,[8] stated that the term feminazi refers to "radical feminists" whose goal is "to see that there are as many abortions as possible",[2][4] a small group of "militants"[8] whom he characterizes as having a "quest for power" and a "belief that men aren't necessary".[4] Limbaugh distinguishes these women from "well-intentioned but misguided people who call themselves 'feminists'".[8] However, the term came to be widely used for feminism as a whole.[9]
Re: I Renounce Feminism. I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:

grin it has nothing to do with the German Nazis

[b][/b]
Then this is a new era of SIOFRA the dictator..make sure you deal with those wannabe redpillers recklessly without mercy.. cheesy cheesy grin
I learnt something from the post tho..I gotta read more about this "feminazi".. wink
Re: I Renounce Feminism. I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore by Gofwane(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Dem don chop dis one kpekus japa again grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Her Family Is Against The Idea Of Abortion / Do People Really Hates Nigerian Army Like This / Secret To Getting Girls Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.