Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,044 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs (14140 Views)

We Lost 9 Soldiers Fighting Bandits In June – Military Replies Zamfara Governor / El-Rufai: Policemen Who Should Be Fighting Bandits Carry Bags Of VIP Wives / Be Ruthless In Fighting Bandits, Buhari Tells Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs by Tomek09(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
cheesy cheesy

While his children are all out of the country, he's advising the Residents to fight the bandits and die so they can become Martyrs.. grin

Bring your children let them join the residents to fight, abi you no wan become father of Martyrs

Mumu, so you want him to tell the citizens to fold their hands and be slaughtered
Is it everything you must criticize
Re: Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs by slowice(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
Say no to tribal and religion based politics.... Sebi una Don see why??
Re: Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs by Brushstrokes20: 4:07am On Dec 30, 2021
Brainless buffoon!... You and buhari should lead by example by being the martyrs, followed by your children and extended families undecided

Satanic govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! undecided

Nig is in wrong hands.
Re: Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs by Thesaint141(m): 4:19am On Dec 30, 2021
dettolgel:
Idiots looters.

Trying to shift the responsibilities of security agencies to the ordinary man. What have they been doing with all the funds appropriated for security?

Him and his family should fight the bandits and we will gladly proclaim them martyrs

1 Like

Re: Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs by BelovedofLord: 6:19am On Dec 30, 2021
dre11:
If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You’re Martyrs – Katsina Governor Urges Residents To Defend Families

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/29/if-you-die-while-fighting-bandits-you%E2%80%99re-martyrs-%E2%80%93-katsina-governor-urges-residents

§
IF YOU DIED FIGHTING THE TERRORISTS, YOU DIED IN VAIN, BECAUSE OF YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE GENOCIDAL & COMPLICIT FG, FULA GOVERNMENT!

§
QED.
Re: Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs by AntiBeEmCe(m): 6:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Coolgent:

Bros.
Revoked gun license?
I can't never return my license nor my rifles

Yes o. That was one of the first things Bulhari did as soon as he entered that office.

Do not return it.

1 Like

Re: Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs by JUSTDREY: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Is this how slowpoke these set of northerners are, not exposed at all and lacking simple eduation, how can someone be asking you to face death and be promising you doesn't exist, are you not born to live, his family are somewhere safe not promising non existing martyrs but you.
Re: Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs by Veqtor: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Coolgent:

Bros.
Revoked gun license?
I can't never return my license nor my rifles

The less people that know you have it, the better. Because if security agents find out..you will be labeled a kidnapper or even IPOB if you are in the East.

1 Like

Re: Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs by Arabaincubus: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2021
That's a new ideology in the making.
Re: Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs by Tonitoniton(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2021
Of course!

We all know Islam is a hoax and fooolery forced down the throat of some gullibles.

Islam is all confusions and nothing more.

The devil created islam to stop or slow down the spread of the Gospel of our Lord and Savoour Jesus Christ.

Can u imagine a governor deciding who is martyr or not!?

Little wonder Yusuf Buhari is now a king.

When Buhari was crying like a baby when he lost against Jonathan people thought it was born out of passion to lead and do good.

It is now very clear why a so called general wept like a baby becuase he lost election.
Re: Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs by GoldenSpec: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
You're not left out too Governor abi don't u want to die as a martyr too
Re: Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs by DCatt: 7:06am On Jan 03, 2022
What is 30k and why is my name there? Don't get a gun and defend yourself, sit there and wait for daga in your throat, you iddiot!
Whois:
Where are the 30k gang when you need them

cc

/ NLPoliceWoman

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021
Re: Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs by olamighty100: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Northernblood4:
As a prophet of Allah i am, If you die as a Bandit, Allah will welcome you with 2 wide arms and 7 virgins.

SubhanaLlah...!
Fear Allah and knw what to say.

Those bandit are bad ppl and Allah has placed a great punishment upon whoseoever intentionally kill a soul without Sharia punishment
Re: Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs by Rhea(f): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Northernblood4:
As a prophet of Allah i am, If you die as a Bandit, Allah will welcome you with 2 wide arms and 7 virgins.

The virgins are on strike. Many of them have relocated to Canada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment / I’m A Businessman First, Then A Politician, Atiku Declares On Twitter / FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.