Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) (78957 Views)

Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara / Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. / Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by amrichy(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2021
Ahmback:
I would have said this is a Product of bestiality.... but it is not possible scientifically
Please can you explain the science that makes it impossible?
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Rajahbite(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2021
Human person don go Bleep the goat sote he come give am belle.
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Obyino: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2021
Photo!!!
No be juju be that!
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Ahmback(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2021
continue reading downwards and into the next page,,, you'll find your answer
amrichy:

Please can you explain the science that makes it impossible?
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Nwafancy: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by GoldenSpec: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
A man must have been visiting the innocent goat lately grin
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by emmyileri(m): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
That's mutation
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by Peaceyw(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
alphaNomega:
A human sperm cannot fertilize the egg of a goat.

You should know other animals also experience birth defects and this is one example.

School is not a scam, Peaceyw
I have calmed down sha and not angry like I was when I made the post, maybe because I am not in school environment. I was just angry that all the lecturers don't even care about efforts anymore, they just want your money. Bleep them all. I take my education serious because I know of the sacrifices that have been made for me but those bastards called lecturers don't care. With enough money, you can get any result you desire, where does that now put people who go through sleepless night for that same result?
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by fotadmowmend(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
dalass:

Imagine that. Because goat can't speak. I for say it's for rituals bit no be Nigeria grin grin
Kongi mata
Re: Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) by dalass(f): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
fotadmowmend:

Kongi mata

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) / Fishermen Trap & Kill Hippopotamus In Kebbi, Samanaji Community (Photos) / What My Friend found In a 40gig HDD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.