Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba (990 Views)

Update On Second Niger Bridge: Only 4km Approach Road From Asaba Left / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by FahBuLous: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
I'm literally shaking right now as I'm writing this..
I boarded Aktc bus from Koka, Asaba to embark on my journey to Akwa Ibom state, there was a very terrible hold up and it held us for more than 4 hours.
After a little break in the hold up, we progressed on our journey and entered Onitsha, my window was open and I was pressing my phone, a very big black rough hand attempted to snatch my phone through the window, mehn if you see battle, luckily I won and got a little crack on my screen..

Mehn, Nigerians are not smiling o...
Please be careful whenever you are travelling...

Thought I should share to create awareness..

Lalatisclala
Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by Mrkumareze(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lucky you, next time you get to understand that onitsha is the den of criminals courtsey of Obiano

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by Omihanifa: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sorry about that and congrats on your victory over the traffic robber grin next time be more careful
Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by FahBuLous: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Lucky you, next time you get to understand that onitsha is the den of criminals courtsey of Obiano
Real den of criminals ...

I will be more careful next time..
Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by FahBuLous: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Northernblood4:

Next time, don't just shout Jesus, Jesus. Try and injure the hand so deep with anything available even if it is your key.

These criminals needs to be weeded off. Let them go to Government house that caused them misfortune.
I didn't wanna go into details, but I'm pretty sure I injured him with my nails..
Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by FahBuLous: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Omihanifa:
Sorry about that and congrats on your victory over the traffic robber grin next time be more careful
Thank you.. I will be very careful next time..
Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by Northernblood4(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
FahBuLous:
I didn't wanna go into details, but I'm pretty sure I injured him with my nails..

Good. That pain may make him think twice on his occupation and may be his salvation.
Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by Oxb90: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lazybones! when they come across a fiscally disadvantaged person, they will look at them with pity
when they are the ones that truly deserve pity.
Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by GodIsBiafran: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nonsense. Another Yoruba man writing fake stories about Biafraland to make us look bad.
Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by cassidy1996(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
lucky
Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by BrickDevo: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
No be only for onitsha, even for ph and lagos, dem go snatch am pick race japa
Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by FahBuLous: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
BrickDevo:
No be only for onitsha, even for ph and lagos, dem go snatch am pick race japa
No bro lie o..

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by FahBuLous: 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
Nonsense. Another Yoruba man writing fake stories about Biafraland to make us look bad.
See how foolish you are??
If you did your findings well, you will know that I'm not even from Igbo, hausa or Yoruba...

Stop letting your assumptions make you look stupid and unfortunate...

Peace out..
Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by FahBuLous: 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
cassidy1996:
lucky
Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by FahBuLous: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Oxb90:
Lazybones! when they come across a fiscally disadvantaged person, they will look at them with pity
when they are the ones that truly deserve pity.
What's the meaning of this ur comment?
Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by studentwriter(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
FahBuLous:
I'm literally shaking right now as I'm writing this..
I boarded Aktc bus from Koka, Asaba to embark on my journey to Akwa Ibom state, there was a very terrible hold up and it held us for more than 4 hours.
After a little break in the hold up, we progressed on our journey and entered Onitsha, my window was open and I was pressing my phone, a very big black rough hand attempted to snatch my phone through the window, mehn if you see battle, luckily I won and got a little crack on my screen..

Mehn, Nigerians are not smiling o...
Please be careful whenever you are travelling...

Thought I should share to create awareness..

Lalatisclala
Mynd44
my sister's phone was snatched right inside the bus at that onitsha.
Didn't the driver tell you guys to put your phone in your pockets cos the said place has been notorious?
Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by studentwriter(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
you be idiot.
Ewu
Re: My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba by FahBuLous: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
studentwriter:
my sister's phone was snatched right inside the bus at that onitsha.
Didn't the driver tell you guys to put your phone in your pockets cos the said place has been notorious?
He didn't say anything o

(1) (Reply)

What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Telling Canada About Nigeria - PT / Please Help Asap With Appeal Procces! / Why I Didn’t Punish The Bribe-seeking Policemen Who Nearly Locked Me Up– Mohamme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.