Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,137 members, 7,910,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:55 PM

Backend Coding Problem - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Backend Coding Problem (972 Views)

Come And Solve This Coding Problem / Gurus Please Help With My Coding Problem / Daily Coding Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Backend Coding Problem by bobomartin(m): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Please I have this backend coding problem I am struggling with. I am not sure I know how to go about it. Any assistance will be appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AA7IxfXNK6xQh5uUBn3qGRC8kUI5FTalPa47hxN370Y/edit#
Re: Backend Coding Problem by Iambro(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
I can do this for you in PHP
Re: Backend Coding Problem by megasamuel(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
For the first question, do you know anything about backend development?

For the second question, do you know what big O notation is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Backend Coding Problem by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Second one is easy sha. Its a one liner in javascript. All you are asked to do is flatten an array of arrays to a single array.
Re: Backend Coding Problem by stanliwise(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
bobomartin:
Please I have this backend coding problem I am struggling with. I am not sure I know how to go about it. Any assistance will be appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AA7IxfXNK6xQh5uUBn3qGRC8kUI5FTalPa47hxN370Y/edit#
Well the question is straight forward, you should be asking the part you didn’t understand if you wanted it done yourself.
But since you didn’t it means you are gonna pay to get it done for you

1 Like

Re: Backend Coding Problem by islamics(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2021
This question na for JS backend role na. Seen it before with a friend who applied for JS backend role. Op should look around very well. The solution go dey. But the koko be say, would you submit a solution you don't understand?

For me ooo; It is better you submit a solution not optimized but you understand it than to submit an optimized solution but you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Backend Coding Problem by bobomartin(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
megasamuel:
For the first question, do you know anything about backend development?

For the second question, do you know what big O notation is?

Yes I know backend, Nodejs. But i have been learning with mongodb/mongoose. I also know what big O notation is but just the basics.
Re: Backend Coding Problem by bobomartin(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
stanliwise:

Well the question is straight forward, you should be asking the part you didn’t understand if you wanted it done yourself.
But since you didn’t it means you are gonna pay to get it done for you

Not like i want it done for me, i am just confuse on how to go about writing the code. I am not really used to questions like this i guess, i have only been working on beginner projects like blogs with mongodb. If i see a sample or like an example i think i can find my way.
Re: Backend Coding Problem by stanliwise(m): 5:36am On Dec 31, 2021
bobomartin:

Not like i want it done for me, i am just confuse on how to go about writing the code. I am not really used to questions like this i guess, i have only been working on beginner projects like blogs with mongodb. If i see a sample or like an example i think i can find my way.
Hmmm
Then just get started and keep asking questions . It will aid your development
Re: Backend Coding Problem by bularuz(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2022
Try and understand the question first.

(1) (Reply)

Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student / Any Vb 6.0 User Here? / Netbeans Beta 2 With Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.