Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,013 members, 7,942,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Bookmaker Announces They Are Paying Out On Manchester City Winning The Premier L - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bookmaker Announces They Are Paying Out On Manchester City Winning The Premier L (231 Views)

Ronaldo Scores Twice On Manchester United Return / Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form / Sterling, Silva Scores Against Arsenal As Man City Winning Form Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bookmaker Announces They Are Paying Out On Manchester City Winning The Premier L by naijaprediction(f): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Betfred are paying out on Manchester City winning the league at the halfway point of the season.

Pep Guardiola's side are currently on an incredible nine-game winning run and can go nine points clear at top of the table with a win against Brentford on Wednesday night.

And after seeing Liverpool fall to a 1-0 loss to Leicester City, many are tipping City to lift a fourth Premier League title under Guardiola.

Betfred head honcho Fred Done reckons the title race is done and dusted and announced he is paying out online and in shops on City as champions.
"While we're live, I'm gonna do it," Done revealed.

We're going to pay out on City to win the Premiership. I think it's all over. They're six points in front of Liverpool and six points in front of Chelsea.
Manchester City Are Ready To DOUBLE Bernardo Silva's Wages
Supercomputer Predicts Manchester City Will Win The Premier League
Bookmaker Announces They Are Paying Out On Manchester City Winning The Premier League
Josh Lawless

Bookmaker Announces They Are Paying Out On Manchester City Winning The Premier League
Betfred are paying out on Manchester City winning the league at the halfway point of the season.

Pep Guardiola's side are currently on an incredible nine-game winning run and can go nine points clear at top of the table with a win against Brentford on Wednesday night.

And after seeing Liverpool fall to a 1-0 loss to Leicester City, many are tipping City to lift a fourth Premier League title under Guardiola.

Betfred head honcho Fred Done reckons the title race is done and dusted and announced he is paying out online and in shops on City as champions.

I
"While we're live, I'm gonna do it," Done revealed.

We're going to pay out on City to win the Premiership. I think it's all over. They're six points in front of Liverpool and six points in front of Chelsea.

"They've scored 17 goals in the last three games. They scored six on Saturday, they scored four against Newcastle, they scored seven against Leeds.

"Plus, in my opinion, they've got the current best manager in the world.

"If you back City with me, go and get paid now online and in my shops. I am paying out on City."
Re: Bookmaker Announces They Are Paying Out On Manchester City Winning The Premier L by paulolee(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
na sure bet na...they are the most consistent team in Europe...na to win UCL naim remain so dt critics go respect pep
Re: Bookmaker Announces They Are Paying Out On Manchester City Winning The Premier L by complexBoss12: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
City wouldn't win the league, quote me by end of May.
Re: Bookmaker Announces They Are Paying Out On Manchester City Winning The Premier L by guobe: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Betfred bookmakers don't be stupid,in football it's not over until it is over.mancity can suddenly loose form and loose the title.its too early to throw in the towel.I repeat don't be stupid.

(1) (Reply)

CAF Champions League Group Stage: No Nigerian Club Side!!! / Julian Alvarez To Manchester United / Best Youtube Channels For Home Workout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.