Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,066 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

Business Registration With CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Registration With CAC (122 Views)

Business Name Registration With Cac-how To Do Yours In 24 Hours / CAC School Registration with Ease and Benefits / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Registration With CAC by ParagosPride: 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
I am an accredited CAC agent and would be happy to register your business name, company, association, club, foundation, church and mosque for you in quick time. I am also happy to assist you with filing all your returns with CAC.

I also offer NAFDAC, Trademark and copyright registration services.

My services are cheap and affordable.

Contact me via 08141270093 and let's get started.

Season's greetings!

(1) (Reply)

2022 Daily Forex Signals With 95% Accuracy At An Affordable Rate / Hiring A Decorator / Despite Fg’s Investment On Solar, Smes Spend Over N36m Yearly On Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.