Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,955 members, 7,909,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:41 AM

What's Wrong With Ladies Of Today?huh! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Ladies Of Today?huh! (1428 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today / Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Ladies Of Today?huh! by hunybun: 7:22am On Jun 16, 2011
Why're ladies of today sooooo much desperate about  marriage, can't a lady live a fulfilled life without a man?and why are Nigerians crazy about weddings nowadays, Arggggggggh!
Re: What's Wrong With Ladies Of Today?huh! by Oluschenco(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
Cos d ladies want a return of d wedding gifts their mother has dash out so far.
Re: What's Wrong With Ladies Of Today?huh! by tblacker(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2011
OP
Are you living in mass? Sound so much like an alien to me undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Ladies Of Today?huh! by JLYASDI: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
Because a woman's true security lies in loving and being loved in return. . . .no matter how successful.

An illiterate market woman with a wife and children at home is far more accomplished than any Condeleeza Rice. Of what use is all your beauty, education and money if you have no one to share it with? undecided Lofe would be miserable for sure.

AND MARRIAGE IS A SUPER ACCOMPLISHMENT IN THIS DAY AND AGE.

It means. . . someone can stand being around you 24/7 for whatever you have to offer. . . . kiss
Too bad only women can understand that. Who wants to die alone in old age?
Desperation can be a good thing if channelled in the right directions.
Women get tired of hopping from bed to bed. . . unlike men.

Behind every happy man is a WOMAN. . . . YOUR OWN!!! cool
Behind every happy woman is a MAN. . . . .YOUR OWN!!! cool

I ask again. . .who wants to die a lonely old cargo? grin

why are Nigerians crazy about weddings nowadays,

Then, I take it that you have never lived outside Nigeria. Try Oyinbo women or AA women.

It is all about companionship. No one wants to be lonely. . .in old age especially. Even with your children. . . you still need a companion.

Emotional stability is part of a healthy livestyle. . . and ONLY marriage can give a woman that kind of security without jumping from bed to bed.

So, do not blame the 'Nigerian' women too much.

Better to be 'MRS SOMEBODY' than to be an internet w-h-o-r-e without benefits!

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Ladies Of Today?huh! by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 13, 2011
Umm. i tot i was the only one experiencing that frm ladies.

(1) (Reply)

Soft Man / Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road / "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.