Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,719 members, 7,882,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:58 AM

Advise Me On This Please - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advise Me On This Please (275 Views)

Advise Me Pls. I Want To Relocate To Bayeku Area Of Ikorodu, Is Bayeku Safe / Can Someone Please Advise Me On What To Do / About to renew land lease For Telecoms Mast:i Need Urgent Advise Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Me On This Please by ayesco202(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Good day ladies and gentlemen. Please I need your mature advice on this decision I'm about to make.

I work somewhere in the East and it comes with accommodation. The accommodation is not really that okay - just managing it. It is not a place I can receive guests.

Now I'm thinking of getting a self-contained room somewhere in the area and I'm equally thinking of getting a land instead, even if it is a quarter plot which should be about 200K here.

If I save up in 2022 and acquire the land that means by 2023 I might be a house owner, no matter how small.

As a single guy, I receive guests a lot but I don't know where to take them. Do I just get an apartment or go for the land?
Re: Advise Me On This Please by joinnow: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
ayesco202:
Good day ladies and gentlemen. Please I need your mature advice on this decision I'm about to make.

I work somewhere in the East and it comes with accommodation. The accommodation is not really that okay - just managing it. It is not a place I can receive guests.

Now I'm thinking of getting a self-contained room somewhere in the area and I'm equally thinking of getting a land instead, even if it is a quarter plot which should be about 200K here.

If I save up in 2022 and acquire the land that means by 2023 I might be a house owner, no matter how small.

As a single guy, I receive guests a lot but I don't know where to take them. Do I just get an apartment or go for the land?
First those your guest will be the first to leave you when you no get shishi.
But any house your are building make sure you rent part of it. Eg on half plot you can build 3 selfcon plus I bedroom so at the end the 3 selfcon will be bringing in cash flow.
If you built to live only it is no longer asset but liability bro. Follow this step get the land build one or two selfcon then rent build the third selfcon lastly build your one bedroom. Happy building

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me On This Please by BrickDevo: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2021
Please what place in the east can one get a quater plot for 200k

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

₦185M: 5 Bedrooms Detached Duplex For Sale Lekki(Photos) / 4 Bedroom Duplex For Sale / 2 bedrooms flat, self contained and lands available for rent/sale at ganmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.