Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Widows Must Smile 2021: Nwankpa Empowers 5000 Widows, Artisans, Youths In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Widows Must Smile 2021: Nwankpa Empowers 5000 Widows, Artisans, Youths In Abia (257 Views)

Zulum Distributes Palliatives To 5000 Widows, Aged & Vulnerables In Borno (Pics) / Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction / Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widows Must Smile 2021: Nwankpa Empowers 5000 Widows, Artisans, Youths In Abia by Dotmanroy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Widows Must Smile 2021: Emeka Nwankpa Empowers 5000 Widows, Artisans, Youths In Abia

A Chieftain of the All Progressive Congress and the General Overseer of Amb Bishop Dr. Emeka Micheal Nwankpa Foundation has empowered over 5000 widows, artisans, youths in his 16th Edition of "Widows Must Smile” yearly program.

Addressing news men in his country home during the event, Bishop Nwankpa said his inspiration is from God who is a giver.

According to him, “As a man of God, we must practice fully what we preach. God says Give, he also gave his only begotten son, so as a child of God, I must give.”

“Secondly, this is umukalu village, I know that we were once one of the poorest families in this community, there was no hope of common food but look at me today, God has blessed me, and in appreciation, I must give hope to the indigent members of the society. My heart will be so happy and I will sleep well today.”

Also speaking, the coordinator of Emeka Nwankpa foundation Mr. Chinaesom revealed that the item ranging from rice, sowing machines, motorcycles, dryers, wrappers etc must get to every widow who is present in this program today.

“As you can see, we are ready, I can assure you that every widow, who is here today must get atleast one item and must leave this program happy.”

Mr Achilefu who is the state leader of Lions Squad said that most members of his pro group were selected and will be empowered today.

He thanked God for the man Bishop Nwankpa and prayed to God to continue to bless him.

One of the recipient's, Mrs Lovina Adiele said that Bishop Nwankpa has always provided for the widows as she was full of Praise

Another beneficiary identified as John Amadi who received a motorcycle thanked Bishop Nwankpa for giving him a means of livelihood.

Re: Widows Must Smile 2021: Nwankpa Empowers 5000 Widows, Artisans, Youths In Abia by Dotmanroy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2021

Re: Widows Must Smile 2021: Nwankpa Empowers 5000 Widows, Artisans, Youths In Abia by money121(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nice one
Re: Widows Must Smile 2021: Nwankpa Empowers 5000 Widows, Artisans, Youths In Abia by Klintzs: 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
I don't know what America is waiting for to borrow out style of Empowerment. Their country would've changed by now
Re: Widows Must Smile 2021: Nwankpa Empowers 5000 Widows, Artisans, Youths In Abia by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 30, 2021
Klintzs:
I don't know what America is waiting for to borrow out style of Empowerment. Their country would've changed by now
Which of the America are you talking about tho?is it my own America or United State of naijamerica?
Re: Widows Must Smile 2021: Nwankpa Empowers 5000 Widows, Artisans, Youths In Abia by tamdun: 5:55am On Dec 30, 2021
I don't understand, can't these women marry again?
Re: Widows Must Smile 2021: Nwankpa Empowers 5000 Widows, Artisans, Youths In Abia by helinues: 5:57am On Dec 30, 2021
That's very good of him.

More blessings
Re: Widows Must Smile 2021: Nwankpa Empowers 5000 Widows, Artisans, Youths In Abia by ramenojae: 6:00am On Dec 30, 2021
undecided good gesture but hope it is devoid of political undertone? Because all these people na when they want contest them de do giveaway o

(1) (Reply)

Buy Guns Now, Defend Yourself! Northern Governor Gives Up, Tells Resident To Sec / Makinde’s Loyalists Kick As APC Carpets Gov Over Insecurity, Infrastructure / We Can End Insecurity Unless Some People Are Benefiting From It – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.