Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,505 members, 7,901,464 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

AdSense: Buy, Sell, Ask Questions And Get Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AdSense: Buy, Sell, Ask Questions And Get Help (145 Views)

Why Not Ask Questions On RAGP / Can You Get Help From A Free Online People Search? / Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AdSense: Buy, Sell, Ask Questions And Get Help by shrinkpk(m): 1:26am On Dec 30, 2021
NEED TO BUY AdSense ACCOUNT? CONTACT ME

If you are in need of AdSense account(s) that would give you peace of mind. Thus, no fear of scams or someone coming at you, claiming you stole his AdSense account or any issues whatsoever, I am your guy.

Meanwhile, please be informed that I have a set of rules laid out. Don't worry! These rules are laid out to ensure smooth, error-free and transparent transactions.

If you do not agree to these rules, please, do not contact me at all.

And the Rules:
1. DO NOT contact me if you cannot do one-to-one transaction. I do not use escrow or whatever other means. I seal my deals with customers in person. I can come to you (in case distance is your escuse).

2. If for any reason you cannot do one-to-one transaction, after receiving every proofs you may require of the AdSense account, be ready to send your full payment first before I handover the AdSense account to you including the login details and other stuffs like that.

3. I DO NOT add anybody as Admin to my AdSense accounts for the sole purpose of confirming that my AdSense accounts are genuine. If you prefer, I can share my screen via ZOOM - that should do for serious buyers.

4. You may contact me by phone call, SMS or WhatsApp via the contact provided below. However, for swift responses, contact me between 8AM and 9PM only.

READY TO BUY ANY OF MY AdSense ACCOUNTS?

Call/Chat/Message: 08055 & 9 30 & 701

Thank you.
Re: AdSense: Buy, Sell, Ask Questions And Get Help by shrinkpk(m): 1:27am On Dec 30, 2021
HAVE AdSense ACCOUNTS TO SELL? WATCH THIS SPACE

If you have AdSense account(s) to sell, I buy too. You can contact me for a smooth deal.

Meanwhile, please be informed that I also have a set of rules in place for buying AdSense accounts, too. These rules are in place to ensure smooth, error-free and transparent transactions and most importantly; to ensure I get the commodity I can boast of with solid confidence.

If you do not agree to these rules, please, do not contact me at all.

And the Rules:
1. DO NOT contact me if you cannot do one-to-one transaction. I do not use escrow or whatever other means. I seal my deals with customers in person. I can come to you (in case distance is your escuse).

2. If for any reason you cannot do one-to-one transaction, be ready to send me the proofs I may require to comfirm that the AdSense account(s) is in your possession as the owner or an authorized reseller.

3. The proofs that are requested in the rule n0. 2 just above here are to be screencasted/recorded and sent in video format.

4. After receiving every proofs I may require of the AdSense account, I send your full payment as agreed before I demand for the AdSense account login details and other stuffs like that.

5. Before I send your payment, be ready to do a video call with me via WhatsApp or Telegram; whichever is preferred by you.

6. You may contact me by phone call, SMS or WhatsApp via the contact provided below. However, for swift responses, contact me between 8AM and 9PM only.

READY TO SELL ANY OF YOUR AdSense ACCOUNTS TO ME?

Call/Chat/Message: 08055 & 9 30 & 701

Thank you.

NOTE: I BUY ONLY

1. Naija, USA, or UK AdSense accounts with domain.

2. Verified AdSense accounts with or without domain.

3. Unverified AdSense accounts but must have domain connected to it.
Re: AdSense: Buy, Sell, Ask Questions And Get Help by shrinkpk(m): 1:28am On Dec 30, 2021
NEED HELP ON YOUR AdSense ACCOUNT? WATCH THIS SPACE
Re: AdSense: Buy, Sell, Ask Questions And Get Help by shrinkpk(m): 1:29am On Dec 30, 2021
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT AdSense ACCOUNT? WATCH THIS SPACE
Re: AdSense: Buy, Sell, Ask Questions And Get Help by shrinkpk(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2021
FOR PEOPLE CALLING TO SELL AdSense Accounts

Please note that I do not buy unverified AdSense accounts without any domain connected to it. You can bring verified AdSense accounts with or without domain connected but I DO NOT BUY unverified AdSense accounts unless such accounts have any domain connected.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Start Your Own Online Business And Earn At Least 100K In A Month. / Affiliate Marketers Needed Urgently / Top 6 Effective SEO Practices For Startups And Small Businesses In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.