Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,785 members, 7,882,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Shatta Wale: Ghana, Nigeria Are The Same – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale: Ghana, Nigeria Are The Same – Wizkid (187 Views)

I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley / Soundcity Africa Comes For Shatta Wale For Calling Out Wizkid / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale: Ghana, Nigeria Are The Same – Wizkid by Gladtunenaija: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2021
Popular singer, Wizkid has weighed into the comparison between Nigerian artistes and Ghanaian artistes.

Recall that Shatta Wale accused Nigerian artistes of not supporting Ghanaian artistes, adding that without Ghana most of them wouldn’t have the numbers they have.

According to him, Nigerian artistes have not shown Ghana artistes the same fame they gave them.

Wizkid while headlining Afrochella 2021 in Ghana said he shows love to everyone regardless of their nationality.

He stressed that Ghana and Nigeria are the same and will continue to move in as one.

The ‘Essence’ crooner said: “I don’t care if you’re white, black blue or purple I’ll show you the same love I show my brother and sister... https://gladtune.com/2021/12/30/shatta-wale-ghana-nigeria-are-the-same-wizkid/

(1) (Reply)

10 Social Media Challenges Of The Year 2021 / Amazing Foods That Burn Belly Fat - Lose Weight At Home / Portable - Na Kogbagidi Dey Always Bleep Up#portable Split From Kogbagidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.