Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House (33899 Views)

Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 / Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by Psoul(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Michael Scofield (Prison Break) comes to mind.
Probably, this one has vowed to go to prison either to help in Prison break or to have a revenge on someone in there.
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by emnite(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Let me see the list if the only person one African country people wants dead is among
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by Orpe7(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Too much siege on white house movies grin
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by tuboi: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nigerian psycho should emulate this guy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by Tingotoe: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Josywhyte:
Please tell that China guy to come with his rifle to Nigeria. We have someone for him to kill at ASO Rock Villa. His name starts from b
You small kids online run your mouth anyhow. There was a guy last year who spent about a year in DSS custody for talking like this online. You better watch your utterances or you will regret it
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by Ijaya123: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Must be one the deranged Trump supporters.
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by teemy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
The name Xiong and the list being gathered from TikTok being Chinese might just lead to something else unexpected. Possibly sanctions against TikTok using a since looked for excuse.
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by Ahmback(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
you be bad mouth ahswear grin grin
LollySeaSide:
Of all the ways to die, this one chose to be thrown into the secret service wardrobe.
What a life!
Hopefully, they'll discover that he's nuts and transfer him to a psychiatric home.
His madness must have made him believe that Biden would be sleeping at the gate when he gets to the White House.
All thanks to Trump for calling him sleepy Joe.
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by newoffer: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Always seat close to exit.
9jvirgin:
Only God guarantees who lives in the U.S. Any time I enter a restaurant or grocery store, I am looking for an escape route.
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by Kzinne: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
9jvirgin:
Only God guarantees who lives in the U.S. Any time I enter a restaurant or grocery store, I am looking for an escape route.
that country is for crazy people

1 Like

Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by elfico(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Femmyfestus:
Yeye armed man that is high on cheap weed grin grin
He is going with a rifle to the most protected and heavily guarded house on planet..

I will like to meet his weed supplier tho. Weed wey dey give motivation. grin
Ode grin grin
Don't know about it being the most protected and heavily guarded house on the planet.
It was breached by an intruder when Obama was president. The armed man was able to access an area where the first family had walked past a few minutes earlier. You can google it.
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by juman(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
I really dislike most american politicians so much.
Most of american politicians are very very stupid.
The voters need to vote another set of people to lead them.
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by juman(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
If you listen to their politicians disscusion, its enough to turn person to crazy.
Very dull discussion.
Many of them are conspiracy theorists.
Many dont believe in democracy.
ETC.

American politicians are very very stupid.
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by Cokahot: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
AR 15 vs FBI,Swat team,choppers for air dey patrol, drone bombs,cia and special secret service and u feel say u go fit smell Biden perfume. Na die be tat one na.. Xiong don take Crystal meth with loud. But incant believe it,I felt Washington yankee police,nor dey do stop nd search. Say anyone fit drive at wil,so long u no cause accident reach other road users with pedestrians dem. So na stop and search cause all dis wohala for xiong. Aaooow xiong don take loud.
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by naijaman2225(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
juman:
If you listen to their politicians disscusion, its enough to turn person to crazy.
Very dull discussion.
Many of them are conspiracy theorists.
Many dont believe in democracy.
ETC.

American politicians are very very stupid.
I GUESS YOU ARE PROBABLY TALKING OF REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS. THEY LOST THEIR MEDULLA SINCE TRUMP BECAME THEIR 'DEAR LEADER'.

1 Like

Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by Quiny32323: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Oga must be a Republican but those names he mentioned sha, noted no pure at all.
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by deebrownneymar: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
This reminds me of the Jussie Smollet staged mobbing.
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by juman(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
There are thousands of people like this guy that can strike.
America is a sick society because they have bad politicians, bad leaders.
They allow conspiracy to grow.
It going to get worse.

The guy is paranoid and have unsettling mind like millions of americans.
They believe in many conspiracy theories.
He is symptom of big disease in their society.
Conspiracy theories thrive in america than anywhere in the world.

American leaders do not fit as first world country's leaders.
They handle things badly.

Trump is a god there.
A big liar o.
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by JOemmy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
LollySeaSide:
Of all the ways to die, this one chose to be thrown into the secret service wardrobe.
What a life!
Hopefully, they'll discover that he's nuts and transfer him to a psychiatric home.
His madness must have made him believe that Biden would be sleeping at the gate when he gets to the White House.
All thanks to Trump for calling him sleepy Joe.

He is lucky he is not living in nigeria the nigerian security agents wouldn't mind if he is nuts or not they would not have wasted any time in sending him to meet his maker.
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by omojeesu(m): 4:30am On Dec 31, 2021
Don't believe it!
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by shoprite: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2022
. . .and a very dumb hit man too grin . . .moving around with evidence of crime he is about to commit

Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by Poleski: 11:29am On Jan 01, 2022
Republicans are absolutely insane! These idiotic fascists are terrorists and traitors! They hate democracy but love authoritarianism.
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by Poleski: 11:31am On Jan 01, 2022
shoprite:
. . .and a very dumb hit man too grin . . .moving around with evidence of crime he is about to commit

Republicans aren't bright.
Re: Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House by Josywhyte: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
You small kids online run your mouth anyhow. There was a guy last year who spent about a year in DSS custody for talking like this online. You better watch your utterances or you will regret it

Did I mention your name or anybody's name?
Bros no carry your own come join my own abeg. There's freedom of speech baba!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women / President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA / US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.