Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,176 members, 7,887,416 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands (25201 Views)

Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" / MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds / Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by piagetskinner(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
There is no perfect husband nor wife.. bothe of them should cover each other’s unclothedness and imperfections..

Build each other up.. with this we would hardly hear of divorce cases.

But our Nigerian men or woman after marriage, they now realize that they’re no longer compatible, woman belle don big, she no get shape again, the man laughs loud , cannot perform like batman.. and then they start looking outside from there problem don start!

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by OLULAW: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Sure, I totally agree with her.

I am not waiting for a perfect man, because certainly such man won't come.

My own definition of a perfect man is a man with a working dick, that stands erect and strong like the rock of Gibraltar immediately my pussy is being sighted by him. Then he uses the dick to pummeled , scattered, digged the pussy with reckless abandoned, especially when I am horrrnnnnny.

Honest, unpretentious girl…
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by tfelicityk(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
No perfect being... Make we dey manage ourselves ni ooooooo...

However I concur with her
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by chaloskyx: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
abeg there is nothing like manage o life is too short to manage rubbish if you guys arnt compatible leave the marriage and save lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by MrMacinterchi1: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:
What you definitely need is Deliverance.
Apply for it .
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:

My own definition of a perfect man is a man with a working dick, that stands erect and strong like the rock of Gibraltar immediately my pussy is being sighted by him. Then he uses the dick to pummeled , scattered, digged the pussy with reckless abandoned, especially when I am horrrnnnnny.

It shows all you need in a marriage is s*x. Your words are just really so directed to it(SEX) like that's all you depend on in your entire life,how could you be so concerned about sex this much,I doubt you have values to offer in marriage than your community private part.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Raychee(f): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Saintmary(f): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
freddie009:

Most men are realistic. Women are carried away by what they see on movies and social media, unknown to them these things are scripted.

You're not ready for solutions.

Lemme know when you're ready.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Saintmary(f): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
pansophist:

Yes, but in a general scale, women have an unrealistic expectations than men, just as women cry more than men. You're welcome.

You're a pseudo-redpiller.

Let's not argue.

Presently I don't care about any movement, either for male or female.

I only want to listen to more mature people right now.

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:

You too like rodcheesy
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Themmiee: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:

You need deliverance.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by freddie009(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Saintmary:

You're not ready for solutions.

Lemme know when you're ready.

We are self-centered by default, we want the best for ourselves. So, irrespective of what you want there are always pros and cons that come with it. My only advice is to make sure we all weigh "pros and cons" before making that decision.

Example:
You want a wealthy man, have it at the back of your mind that he wouldn't always be around.

You want rich, tall, dark, and handsome. Be ready to share him with other girls.

You want slay-queen with clear skin and hourglass shape, be sure to spend good money to maintain that skin and shape. Continuously ward of men that will be running after her.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by gaskiyamagana: 12:41am On Dec 31, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

rephrase that to.... there is no prefect husband FOR YOU!
How perfect are you as husband to your husband or how perfect are you as wife?
Stop being childish.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Enibanks(f): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2021
even she self that is advising us their marriage is not perfect, because devil the not like any house that is settle
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

How perfect are you as husband to your husband or how perfect are you as wife?
Stop being childish.

just because i may not be (or not wanna be) perfect, that certainly doesnt mean there aint no perfect people out there. we all have different wishes and desires in life, and there will always be someone perfect for us out there.

Popejero:
No one is perfect except God

... yet that perfect" god" of yours cannot fix his finances so instead he needs your money so he can buy private jets and RollsRoyce for the fraudsters in robe that run his affairs, abi?! is that imaginary god of yours really perfect?!
... yet that perfect "god" of yours lets innocent children/ctians die everyday at the hands of criminlas, ritualist, bodypart salesmen, kidnappers, diseases, hunger, natural disasters,desperation, jungle justice etc.is that imaginary god of yours really perfect?!
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by gaskiyamagana: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

just because i may not be (or not wanna be) perfect, that certainly doesnt mean there aint no perfect people out there. we all have different wishes and desires in life, and there will always be someone perfect for us out there.

... yet that perfect" god" of yours cannot fix his finances so instead he needs your money so he can buy private jets and RollsRoyce for the fraudsters in robe that run his affairs, abi?! is that imaginary god of yours really perfect?!
... yet that perfect "god" of yours lets innocent children/ctians die everyday at the hands of criminlas, ritualist, bodypart salesmen, kidnappers, diseases, hunger, natural disasters,desperation, jungle justice etc.is that imaginary god of yours really perfect?!
Thrash!
Thrash!!
Thrash!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Have Sex On Valentine's Day? / The Man Called Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! / Deeper Christian Life Ministry Then, And Deeper Life Bible Church Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.