Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:07 PM

Ffk’s Ex-wife, Precious Chinwendu Dragged Over ‘chocha’s Comment’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk’s Ex-wife, Precious Chinwendu Dragged Over ‘chocha’s Comment’ (539 Views)

My Chocha Is Wet — Nigerians Drag FFK’s Ex-wife, Precious Over Comment / FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ffk’s Ex-wife, Precious Chinwendu Dragged Over ‘chocha’s Comment’ by Blogsphere: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
‘My Chocha is wet’ — FFK’s ex-wife, Precious Chinwendu dragged over ‘Chocha’s comment’

The ex-wife of Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, Precious Chikwendu has been dragged on social media by Nigerians who reportedly felt disrespected by her recent comments while inside a swimming pool with a suspected male friend.

Recall the media space was recently agog over comments by Precious when she said “I am actually a Mami water but Africans take Mami water too seriously but it is not”.

Precious in the same video was heard saying “awww water got into my Chocha, my Chocha is wet”. This comment hasn’t gone unnoticed by Nigerians who have expressed their sadness, disgust over the comments with many saying it is an insult to women and motherhood.

Chocha is a street slang to mean female genital.

cc: mynnd44

Leonard Ibekwe @Leoibekwe “ how can you say such in the video u posted to Public? A mother of four? No respect for womanhood and motherhood? Abeg this is disgusting, to say the least”.

Linda @LindaOghogho “ I am already ashamed as a woman hearing such a thing. Chocha is very common slang for Vaginal, even if it is wet you don’t have to say it in public. This girl is shameless. Aswear.”

She also said, “I am a good Mami but most men don’t care if the Mami is good or bad. They just see them all as fish and they want to fry them and EAT THEM UP”.

Recall Vanguard had reported how Precious Chikwendu’s ex-Husband, A former Aviation Minister, Chief Fani-Kayode had allegedly told a court sitting in Abuja that his ex-wife Precious Chikwendu allegedly left his home to “propagate her inordinate sexual affection and denying her children breastfeeding in the process.”

Precious has since denied all the allegations.

Re: Ffk’s Ex-wife, Precious Chinwendu Dragged Over ‘chocha’s Comment’ by yuping(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
POP Smoke said "what her name Cheap Hoe"
But is like this one dey expensive oooo.
Re: Ffk’s Ex-wife, Precious Chinwendu Dragged Over ‘chocha’s Comment’ by Moferere: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Imagine this kind character + Mr. Short fuse?

Marriage made in HELLven

1 Like

Re: Ffk’s Ex-wife, Precious Chinwendu Dragged Over ‘chocha’s Comment’ by Queeeeeen: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Na wa oh. Someone said her private is wet and you're killing yourselves over it. Is it your chocha? Please find something good to talk about.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for those clueless idiots who will come here to say that she doesn't deserve to see her children because she said her chocha is wet. Her own chocha oh! undecided
Re: Ffk’s Ex-wife, Precious Chinwendu Dragged Over ‘chocha’s Comment’ by Karemarealty288(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chocha amusement park... grin

Re: Ffk’s Ex-wife, Precious Chinwendu Dragged Over ‘chocha’s Comment’ by festacman(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Ffk’s Ex-wife, Precious Chinwendu Dragged Over ‘chocha’s Comment’ by gawu1: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
That is how they survive, by prostitution and drug trafficking.
Ipob pig ashaoos have no shame in their dictionary. Just show them you have 'pepper ', they are ready to give you even at Berger junction.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nscdc Goes After Criminals With Renewed Vigour / Buhari: "I Will Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Behave Well": Video / Religion Is Irrelevant In Politics- Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.