Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,187 members, 7,913,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Love Us - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Love Us (227 Views)

I Love Action Movies.. / Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie / #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Us by IbileIfe: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Synopsis: When a man born into a crime syndicate falls madly in love with a single mother, the existence he's never questioned collides with his hope to become a loving husband and father. After a life-altering event, it becomes evident that his life of corruption must come to an end, but there's only one way out—a job that will free him from the syndicate and offer his new family the life they deserve.

The film stars Katie Cassidy (When A Stranger Calls, The CW's Arrow), Danny A. Abeckaser (The Irishman, LANSKY), Robert Davi (The Goonies, License to Kill, Mob Town), David James Elliot (JAG), Jackie Cruz (Orange Is The New Black, LANSKY), Greg Finley (iZombie, Blackjack, The Secret Life of the American Teenager), Jasper Polish (Animal Kingdom), and Harlow Jane (Dig).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko8sBz-Ka7U

(1) (Reply)

2022 Ocars: The Nominations, Surprises, And Biggest Snubs From The 94th Academy / Free Movie Competition To Win N20,000 / Gbadun Emi E With Sunday Amoo (mc Winner) On Fresh Fm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.