Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,338 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) (46204 Views)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by texazzpete(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2021
Babaken:
was Arm and ammunition coming to Israel or Syria? Is Syria government has no right to purchase arms to defend themselves.

The Israelis will probably tell you that the ultimate destination for these weapons were militia groups that are in conflict with Israel.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2021
HacheNoire:
Israel romancing Russias wrath

If Russia does an undercover hit for Syria, it will be disastrous
They should dare, no be by mouth.
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by ken6488(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2021
Mensa11:

slowpoke, weren’t they free just like this before the war ?, and you think if america were to play a fair play and probably distance itself from the issue , who long do you think they can hold on even with the arsenal of weapon they claim to posses.
FYI , the same middle east once made america regret his action when they cut supply of oil probably in the 80’s , I’ll leave it to you to read how bad that was on their so called giant economy.
Blackmail will not stop USA from bombing terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by compton11(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2021
freshkpomo:

Armenia actually oppressed Azerbaijan for years, took a large chunk of their land...

or u mean azbaibajan oppressed Armenia and also with Israel help
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by compton11(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2021
OFFICIAL336:
That God is far better than your Allah who is responsible for the crisis in the Middle East.

If your Allah slaves respected themselves, Israel won't have wasted important bombs on Syria
which God?

Bible God?

The one that sent two wolves to kill 42 little niglets just because they called Elisha a 'bald headed man'
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by compton11(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2021
martjay:

Go and read or watch six days war. Israel against Arab nations, namely Egypt, Jordan and Syria
oga that was then

Tell Israel to repeat that same war.
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Quiny32323: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2021
HacheNoire:

You still rooted in all this fables. Are Pakistan and Iran scientist also Jews. And saying Israel having guts to take down Russia soldiers is the height of it. They wont try it in their wildest dreams. We have are talking about Russia here please. Its far ahead in the military might than Israel. Even NATO is not a big threat to Russia, and you talking Israel.

Didnt US back-off in Syria when Russia made stands.

Hello, Let me tell you modern warfare, Israel, Japan, NATO will be the first places Russian missiles will hit in the advent of war. Russia knows missile system that could get to it are there.

Zionism in todays warfare is fiction. Everybody after interest now. Russia, Iran, Pakistan, Syria, North Korea are different people with different life's, but cos they g0t common enemy, they are united. That's warfare!

Saudi Arabia is the biggest arms buyer from the US, and Russia is sharing military intelligence with Iran, Do you see Zionism here? Its interest over colour, race, or religion

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.france24.com/en/20180918-syria-russia-military-plane-disappears-radar-near-syria-israel-attack-latakia

Read up and get back to me.
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by seunowa(f): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2021
OLULAW:

Rapture or Rupture. Daft and stupid idea. Relying on some crazy unverifiable vision seen by John, a crackpot, is imbecility.
U think he is daft and stupid. Well, the words of the cross is foolishness to those who perish. U will blame yourself if rapture catches u unaware.
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Pootle: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2021
religion will only create confusion, chaos and hatred....religion only promise an audio after life that all
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Iliya1520: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2021
thank God na Israel did this bad thing, if na Syria US would level them as torerrist.
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by FoolishBoy419: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
tsinzu:
The Arab noisemakers and their foolish supporters keep making online noise while Israel bombs them anyhow with no repercussion. Let one foolish Arab country just get mind drop a bomb on Israel, I wan check something.

So many dumb idiots on Nairaland. Syria is already battling with too many Western-backed rebels, and Israel receives funding From USA every single year from US taxes.

And Why don't they attack Iran if they are that good? Common Hezbollah had them running to the UN, but stupid bastards like African Christians who see themselves as less humans than Israelites will always praise blindly and without considering the morality of such unprovoked attacks.

Religion is indeed a cancer to humanity. It has turned so many Africans into the monkeys that they are called. One group would rather kill for an Arab man that died 1500 years ago than fight their opressive leaders and another group would support any kind of evil from a country just because a 2000 year old book says they are children of a fictitious being. Useless bastards.

What makes you different from Boko haram who kill people for their religion if you can't condemn evil just because it is committed by a race that your religion has brainwashed you into worshipping?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by FoolishBoy419: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
ken6488:

wink cheesy Are You serious

Japan can still beat China anytime
Do you think Japan is weak no

They witnessed the horror of the war hence they forcus on defense

And act of provocation Japan will be fully armed, and can get an atomic bomb within a month

Unlike china with copy and paste tech

Japan tech is superior

Japan can beat China?

There's no limit on the stupidity of Nigerian Christians. I give up.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by FoolishBoy419: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Quiny32323:

Russia will rather face NATO than Israel ( e get why) they avoid them like plague, reason been that most Russian scientists are Jews!!

This is astonishing. Do you think the saner world cares about your race, ethnicity, religion, and so on?

Let me educate your dumb brain.

Napoleon killed many fellow white men.

Hitler killed many fellow white men

Stalin killed many Russians

Nigeria killed many African Igbos

Saddam killed many Arabs

Mao Tsetung killed many Chinese men

Vietnamese connived with outsiders to kill many Vietnamese communists

North Korea threatens to kill its fellow Koreans in the South all the time.

Has this started booting your brain, you do you need more enlightenment?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by FoolishBoy419: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
planetx:
People that are saying Israel is afraid to bomb Iran, have forgotten that Israel assassinated their top nuclear scientist on Iran's soil with a remote control truck fitted with a machine gun.

What's so special about assasinations? Even AK47-carrying touts can pull that off. It's a cowardly and dishonorable tactic. Let them bring their bombers or missiles to Iran and then we shall see
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by HacheNoire: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Quiny32323:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.france24.com/en/20180918-syria-russia-military-plane-disappears-radar-near-syria-israel-attack-latakia

Read up and get back to me.

Read the link you shared and get back. With facts right in front of you, you still shared to make a point.
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by lagosrd: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hisbah21:

pls go to the office. there is work today

Already in my office. Hisbah police
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hisbah21:
this world ehh. killings everyday... but assuming an Arab country did this..alot will rant islam and terrorism. so what Israel did is acceptable right..

dont quote me

for those quoting me,assuming An arab country bombs Israel ammunition. will u support it.

israel doesn't go about harassing it's neighbours. Self defence is an excuse
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by ken6488(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Japan can beat China?

There's no limit on the stupidity of Nigerian Christians. I give up.
I have nothing to say to you again
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Quiny32323: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

This is astonishing. Do you think the saner world cares about your race, ethnicity, religion, and so on?

Let me educate your dumb brain.

Napoleon killed many fellow white men.

Hitler killed many fellow white men

Stalin killed many Russians

Nigeria killed many African Igbos

Saddam killed many Arabs

Mao Tsetung killed many Chinese men

Vietnamese connived with outsiders to kill many Vietnamese communists

North Korea threatens to kill its fellow Koreans in the South all the time.

Has this started booting your brain, you do you need more enlightenment?

No need arguing with ur already booted brain. Read about Zionism and what it entails.
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by freshkpomo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
compton11:
or u mean azbaibajan oppressed Armenia and also with Israel help

Can Azerbaijan oppress Armenia? You funny... Many of you just read the too without going to the bottom, Azerbaijan have been fighting for freedom for long... I have several videos from the attacks and it did not just start yesterday..... I nor come know where you get your own update from... There have been several riots in Azerbaijan against Armenia.... Dig deep before you post bro.
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
trudpo:
I came here to read Righteousness22 comment. Alas, I was disappointed.

U didn't check well bro.
Pastor righteousness doesn't disappointed.

Jump go up small...
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
VicM6:
Even US nd Russia fear Israel.....if u knw u knw

OGA SHUT UP ABEG U IN THE NAME OF GOD.
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Holadokun:

United States is not Israel Big brother... United States is stronger because of Israel.

OGA please browse before talking.
Why all this biblical records ?
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
HacheNoire:

You not current and still using religious lines to judge reality staring at you.

Are you aware Syria is Russias strong allied? Are you aware Iran is on the verge of acquiring Su-35 and other arms from Russia? I don’t think you know the play that brewing.

Russia presently will enhance anything to get at the US.

With what’s brewing in Ukraine, Provocations going on and are Russian/China backed.

RUSSIAN AND CHINA ARE ALWAYS BARKING LIKE A TOOTHLESS CHIHUAHUA.
THOSE TWO ARE SIMPS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bigchristo:
Yes they fear of US and NATO had rendered many nations into being toothless bulldogs,the only countries that have the balls to change such thing is The Chinese and Russian military might

THOSE TWO ARE ALWAYS RANTING MORE THAN UR SO CALLED TOOTHLESS DOGS

THEY GAT NO BALLS JAREH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Antoeni:
Israel is Carrying out Air strikes with Super Militarized Weapons, While Biafra / IPOB Are Calling on the God of Israel to Fight for Them

Ozozuwa the almighty coward
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
nurudeen181:

why cant isreal bomb iran since they also are neighbours?
Those old fools aren't their problem bro.
Those terrorist countries are afraid of nations who are ready to fight back
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Toktee:
grin grin same Russia that Israel hit her spy plane in Syria killing over ten generals.

Forget that abeg..

I thought Russia was very superior until now.
I don't know between Russia and China who depends more on each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
compton11:
and Bible fake story book is deceiving u grin

Nothing about the holy bible is fake
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by Bigchristo: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Akuruoulo:

THOSE TWO ARE ALWAYS RANTING MORE THAN UR SO CALLED TOOTHLESS DOGS

THEY GAT NO BALLS JAREH
Yeah right? They gat no balls but those who has the balls to do shit couldn’t do them anything, Russia is trying to invade Ukraine while China is trying to invade Taiwan mainland yet they gat no balls grin grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by compton11(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Nothing about the holy bible is fake
then how come different versions of Bible contradicted eachother on when Saul became king?
Re: Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) by compton11(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
freshkpomo:

Can Azerbaijan oppress Armenia? You funny... Many of you just read the too without going to the bottom, Azerbaijan have been fighting for freedom for long... I have several videos from the attacks and it did not just start yesterday..... I nor come know where you get your own update from... There have been several riots in Azerbaijan against Armenia.... Dig deep before you post bro.

Azerbaijan is ranked 64th and Armenia 100th out of 140 countries in the Global Firepower 2021 of military power.

Boy STFU,can weak country oppress powerful country?

That is not even the issue,the issue is why Israel that naija christians want to die on top of supply ammunitions to azbaibajan a Muslim majority country again Armenia a Christian country?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Painting Of Donald Trump Kissing Pope Francis (Photos) / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut / A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.