Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,755 members, 7,938,312 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! (1556 Views)

Can You Have Sex With A Distant Cousin / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by AmadinFestus: 6:09am On Dec 31, 2021
I think you are jealous because you still love her. According to your write-up, u were not making any plans to marry her, then why thinking of her nickedness now that your brother is going for her. Is that how you think about the nickedness of all your ex. The Bible said, "Jealousy is as a result of witchcraft.
Justleaveme:

I would keep seeing her for the rest of my life. Can we really forget?
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by suffering: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Which kind of enemy of progress is this one again?
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by culf: 1:51am On Jan 01, 2022
Justleaveme:
thank you sir for these. Trust me this word is more comforting.

E de do me somhow, say girl I been de with go turn family member. My conscience go disturb me

with time it will be alright. try to get her off your mind as soon as possible

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? / Lady Caught P@nts Down With A Guy In A Club Toilet — Video / Action Bitters Vs 0rijin Bitters ? �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.