Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,356 members, 7,923,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:53 AM

Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) (2954 Views)

Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day / Lady Struggling To Walk In High Heels On Graduation Day (Photos) / Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by CampussNews: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

Two beautiful Nigerian sisters named Hauwah K. K. AbdulKareem and Habibah K. K. Aiyelabegan have bagged PhD degrees in economics and business administration (management) respectively on the same day, Siggy reports.

In a celebratory post on LinkedIn, Hauwa while appreciating God for the completion of the academic venture, showered encomiums on their parents for exposing them to a world of possibilities and not treating them differently as females.

In different eulogies for her parents, Hauwa hailed her dad for training, believing and being there for them.

The lady described her dad as someone she can call at 12 midnight when bereft of ideas.

In her words: "Thank you daddy, for educating us, training us, supporting us, motivating us, building us, molding us, pushing us, believing in us and being there for us.

My dad is always there in every sense of the phrase. Daddy is someone I can call at 12 midnight when I’m running out of ideas or at 4:00am when I am in pains."

For her mum, Hauwa wrote: "Thank you mummy for allowing us turn your house into a restaurant, crèche and library in the course of the journey. Thank you for inculcating in us the virtue of patience and perseverance."

https://campusnews.medium.com/two-beautiful-nigerian-sisters-bag-phd-on-the-same-day-photos-df4c7cf972c2

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by Alphafeezay(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lovely..... Congratulations to them
Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by enigmatious(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by Ryda(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Congratulations to them

The lady described her dad as someone she can call at 12 midnight when bereft of ideas
The dad na real OG

"Thank you mummy for allowing us turn your house into a restaurant, crèche and library in the course of the journey. Thank you for inculcating in us the virtue of patience and perseverance."
The mum na real OG wife.

3 Likes

Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
There is something on my mind I'd love to say regarding this post tho... lipsrsealed
Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
There is something on my mind I'd love to say regarding this post tho... lipsrsealed
just keep quiet
Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
cassidy1996:
just keep quiet
Should i drop it?it's gonna shake this section tho..
Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Should i drop it?it's gonna shake this section tho..
go ahead
Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
cassidy1996:
go ahead
You know I won't was only kidding.. wink

1 Like

Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by Golan007: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Yoruba Muslims that some people like to denigrate.

Congratulations ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by Odetokun3(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

Two beautiful Nigerian sisters named Hauwah K. K. AbdulKareem and Habibah K. K. Aiyelabegan have bagged PhD degrees in economics and business administration (management) respectively on the same day, Siggy reports.

In a celebratory post on LinkedIn, Hauwa while appreciating God for the completion of the academic venture, showered encomiums on their parents for exposing them to a world of possibilities and not treating them differently as females.

In different eulogies for her parents, Hauwa hailed her dad for training, believing and being there for them.

The lady described her dad as someone she can call at 12 midnight when bereft of ideas.

In her words: "Thank you daddy, for educating us, training us, supporting us, motivating us, building us, molding us, pushing us, believing in us and being there for us.

My dad is always there in every sense of the phrase. Daddy is someone I can call at 12 midnight when I’m running out of ideas or at 4:00am when I am in pains."

For her mum, Hauwa wrote: "Thank you mummy for allowing us turn your house into a restaurant, crèche and library in the course of the journey. Thank you for inculcating in us the virtue of patience and perseverance."

https://campusnews.medium.com/two-beautiful-nigerian-sisters-bag-phd-on-the-same-day-photos-df4c7cf972c2

That’s my mentor up there!!! Celebrate Grace!

1 Like

Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by seankim(m): 4:24am On Dec 31, 2021
These are the real slay queens.

3 Likes

Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by Jamesbally: 5:17am On Dec 31, 2021
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

Beauty and Brains.
North to the World grin

Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by Anny98(f): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2021
I wish you all the best of holidays and a Happy New Year!

wink
Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by nastynic(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Congratulations is in order
Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:
you won't last long in this forum.
Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nicepoker:
I won't last long in this forum.
grin wink
Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by Shellsploit: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nothing new here undecided
PHD i bagged in 2013 after LPT!!!
Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by onlinetrader: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
I personally know that one called Habibah. She is something else in the world of productive people. Super intelligent!

1 Like

Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
While B.Tech still dey choke me for here

Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by Odetokun3(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
onlinetrader:
I personally know that one called Habibah. She is something else in the world of productive people. Super intelligent!

Only if you know Hauwau'u, you will know she is marvelous and extremely stronger too
Re: Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) by onlinetrader: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Odetokun3:

Only if you know Hauwau'u, you will know she is marvelous and extremely stronger too
wow. It must be in the blood. Their Dad is a prof too..a respectable one for that matter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abu Zaria Sbrs Second Batch Admission List 2009/2010 / Nigerian Universities That Have Adopted The New JAMB Policy / 9 Schools That Did Not Join ASUU Strike 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.