Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,841 members, 7,930,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:50 AM

2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) (34734 Views)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by nagalee(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
siofra:
Only one black man Trashhhh!!!

Have they seen the Kupe boys angry

Kai! But that first Asian man is fine o embarassed
that Jeremy lynch dude from TikTok. He is supposed to make the list.
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by nagalee(m): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
1 or 2 of these guys need to be on the list
van vincker
Prime Danzel Washington
The falcon guy (Markey Anthony)
Jake galleyhay (the prince of Persia dude)
Prime Theo Walcott
Dwayne Johnson (the rock)
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by Hkff: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Oh
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by irunoko(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=OnyeMmeri post=108962374][/quote] why you do face like that? Am I not allowed to like handsome men.they should even hold me by my waist cool
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by irunoko(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
abobote:

Gabriel
I no kill person cool
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mogul750:
you be nincompoop, sancho is damn fuckin fine dan that nigga
Tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed?? Your hos will choose Giroud over that dumb overrated MF anyday, anytime twice on New year's eve

1 Share

Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
BigSarah:
You're Kidding right?
Where's Ashton Kutcher?
Pete Davidson?
Pete WHO?
Sis, abeg na! Stoppet.

@ Post: Meanwhile I believe the list only because my beloved Timothee Chalamet made the cut. The hair, the cheekbones, that perfect jawline....my heart o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by badboyTee(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Faller:
Trash List

Where's Comrade Portable Zazuu zehhh

Where's that Kiddwaya Papa....That man dey hot gan...just check people he's following on insta....Real Hot man
Where's Lai Mohammed
Where's Obaseki
Where's Tinubu Jagaban

Supplementary list is out

Shatta Bandle
Ned
Speed Darlington
Oshiomole
Baba Iyabo Obj

make me sef dey second batch oo grin
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Olivier Giroud too fine abeg.
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Blakjewelry:

So Henry is now Korean too or is your eyes paining you?
read my comment again, this time slowly, seems u are having comprehension problem...the guy said all of them look gayish most especially the first guy, and I countered him, abeg where u see Korea for my post..use ur head na.
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
vickydevoka:
. animal sanctuary
the guy features on nat geo wild right?
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
LINTUNE:
read my comment again, this time slowly, seems u are having comprehension problem...the guy said all of them look gayish most especially the first guy, and I countered him, abeg where u see Korea for my post..use ur head na.
If you read my original post , I said not all those gay looking Korean
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ujunwa02:
It's Jason Momoa for me, have been crushing on him since GOT. He's literally a dem-god
Jason wasnt in GOT

Modified

you're right. He played kahl drogo.
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by OnyeMmeri: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
irunoko:
why you do face like that? Am I not allowed to like handsome men.they should even hold me by my waist cool

Just tell me you're gay and I'll understand cos no straight man will type such comment on this kinda thread.
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
Blakjewelry:

If you read my original post , I said not all those gay looking Korean
so the first guy is Nigerian?
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
LINTUNE:
that doesn't despict the fact that the OP Posts is apt..to be the first guy, giroud and Calvin Harris are the most handsome men in that list, they look manly with long and nice facial structure..Jason try, but the face is still kinda chubby.
Yea, you are kinda right but no middle east asian man on the list, the most beautiful race in the world so it's still not apt in my line
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
LINTUNE:
so the first guy is Nigerian?
All Asians share same dna
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 12:42am On Jan 01, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yea, you are kinda right but no middle east asian man on the list, the most beautiful race in the world so it's still not apt in my line
true, Arabian men are missing..

1 Like

Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by irunoko(m): 1:20am On Jan 01, 2022
OnyeMmeri:

Just tell me you're gay and I'll understand cos no straight man will type such comment on this kinda thread.
so me liking handsome men automatically makes me gay? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by OnyeMmeri: 6:56am On Jan 01, 2022
irunoko:
so me liking handsome men automatically makes me gay? cheesy

No, you should like them, no issues with that. But you said you want to hug them and let them hold your waist. undecided That's so gay.
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by tiger28: 8:39am On Jan 01, 2022
Half of these guys are gays
Re: 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
daddytime:

Oya check my signature grin
I don't know how to that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday / Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS / This Is The Reason Nigerians Suffer In Diaspora - Lizzy Anjorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.