Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Fela Kuti- Kalakuta Republik: The Shrine, Musik & The Legalcy. 40 Years On Stage - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fela Kuti- Kalakuta Republik: The Shrine, Musik & The Legalcy. 40 Years On Stage (263 Views)

Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) / Do You Think Couple Can Still Cheat, If Vows Are To Be Made In The Shrine? / Ancient Shrine Commissioned In Oyo State By Alaafin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fela Kuti- Kalakuta Republik: The Shrine, Musik & The Legalcy. 40 Years On Stage by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
When I woke up this morning, I never thought I will be end up watching the first son of a Legend perform on stage at his 40th anniversary.

Well! Ordinarily,I will wake to a great morning of prayers and maybe congregational on the platform of NSPPD.

But this morning, I woke up to play the song of the legend, Fela Kuti. You won’t believe CBB ( Confusion Break Bone) and a couple of other tracks were the songs I played whilst I drafted away.

By the time I was done drafting, I must have played a couple of tracks. Who knows?

Whilst I thought the day was young,I never knew what it had in other surprising stuffs in stock for me.

I just found out that today is the 40th year of Femi Kuti on stage and I am leaving landmark beach to witness it.

I won’t tell you were I am right now, just wait you will soon find out.

(1) (Reply)

A Real Man. Who Is He ? / World Textile Expo,world Garment Leather Industries Textile Expo / Dickey’s Barbecue Pit In Bellevue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.