Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Question Please. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Question Please. (397 Views)

nairalanders help me with Android games to download / Nairalanders Help Me Decide Between Note 4 And Gioneee X1S / Nairalanders Help, How Do I Report To NCC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Question Please. by TrustworthyQ: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
When you backup all your WhatsApp chat to an email. If by adventure you lose your WhatsApp account and then decide to reinstall the new WhatsApp and input that email your previous chats was backed up to.

Will all your previous chats appear on the new number?
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Question Please. by slimjohn2k5: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Yes, on same number and different phone
Not on different number unless u HV previously change number from whatapp
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Out With This Question Please. by Onyeka90210(m): 2:39am On Dec 31, 2021
You’re not backing up to the email, but to the google drive associated with the email, if the email is the logged in on the new phone, you can recover the messages from the google drive.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A52 5G For Sale / Iphone 14 Pro Key Features / Iphone 14 Pro's Lightning Connector Still Limited To USB 2.0 Speeds (updatehubs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.