Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos (26444 Views)

Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media / Ranking Of Footballers: From Goat To Overrated By Sportbible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Weyrehmod: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2021
I'm doomed cry
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Urbanchampion: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2021
I can't stop liking China

4 Likes

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by doggedfighter(f): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2021
Weyrehmod:
I'm doomed cry

What happened?

You play in China.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Peace1993: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2021
HonNL:

China's General Administration of Sport has put a ban on footballers getting new tattoos

The GAS have also called on existing inks to be removed as part of a new clean-up directive

Tattoos have become more mainstream in China but the new rules present problems to many, such as Zhang Linpeng of Guangzhou FC

Tattoos are a bone of contention in Chinese society

Inked designs will need to be removed unless a player can show special circumstances

Dailymail UK

Your food is ready o, the ‘it is their body’ fighters and western ass lickers

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Jokerman(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Lol.... Authoritarian government.... grin.... no wonder America will continue to be number one...

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by babacos: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:
China is not helping their people grow, with all this law, china has banned a lot of things like:
Gay marriage, dressing like gay in comedy skit, mocking the president, Islam, online tutor, celebrity worship, tattoo, Bitcoin, online gaming and internet addiction, religion, abandoning your aging parents,guns. Etc

When you overprotect children they either rebel or they become soft. They cannot function outside their society.
How does gay marriage enhance growths and development in a nation
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by systematica(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2021
I like this. See what countries that we claim do not know God are instilling morals in their citizens. Where are the so-called christian countries? They seem to be the major promoters. what exactly is the use of tatoo? Are you a mobile signboard. Note that the bible is against it. Leviticus 19:28 says: Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by SweetVibe: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=Anigreat post=108955093] shocked

If not for China technological knowledge/advancement, China would've been the worst country on earth.

That was how the banned some social medias in their country. They developed WeChat to replace WhatsApp and lots more.

They hate using what other people developed but they want the whole to be using they're creating.

And to think this is a country one skinny skeletal idiot runs to every second to borrow a huge some of money is so worrisome.
Please are you referring to Buhari at the bolded?

1 Like

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Timoleon(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2021
Go and read.
doggedfighter:
This is senseless.

Does it disrupt anything or affect quality of play?

What happens to the tattoed?

Or they want to control every part of people's lives?
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Childofaking: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2021
I like this Chinese authority.

This tattoo thing is real madness.

Btw, football stars are seen as role models for the young ones.

you cant be a role model with your body covered with tattoo.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by West2019(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2021
irunoko:
Why
Z
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Druss(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2021
I support them. Their country, their rules.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Druss(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2021
Jokerman:
Lol.... Authoritarian government.... grin.... no wonder America will continue to be number one...

Number one in?
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Sebastine1994(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=babacos post=108955439][/quote]

Bros society cannot be 100 percent perfect, that is what china is trying to do, create a perfect society, it is impossible, there will always be good and bad amongst humans,.

Let them make choice on their own and stop controlling people, America legalized gay marriage, doesn't make every body a gay in America. There are lot of straight people too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by funshint(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2021
No this is all wrong... for a country still trying to mend it's international image. This call is all wrong. I see protests loading. They can as well ban it for the whole population. This style of population/people control will one day boomerang on China.
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by somehow: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:
China is not helping their people grow, with all this law, china has banned a lot of things like:
Gay marriage, dressing like gay in comedy skit, mocking the president, Islam, online tutor, celebrity worship, tattoo, Bitcoin, online gaming and internet addiction, religion, abandoning your aging parents,guns. Etc

When you overprotect children they either rebel or they become soft. They cannot function outside their society.
Just look at American women, she how easy it is to lure them with promise of love, théy lost their cynicism and ability to decern evil from good.

How does tattoos make a country grow?

China is not making his people grow, yet they are about to become the world power (in few years time).

From being a 3rd world country less than 30 years ago to a force to reckon with.

They know their values and not ready to have it eroded by those with no values.

They are thinking ahead and trying to contain all the vices readily available to distract their youthful population.

10 Likes

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by YoungAncient1: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2021
Very good move, I hate tattoos

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Weyrehmod: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2021
doggedfighter:

What happened?

You play in China.

You won't understand... I'm doomed
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Sevenworldpower(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2021
Freedom is natural. Any country that restrict human freedom will never dominate world politically, economically, culturally and educationally. Russia, North korea and Islamic nations are in the same category with China.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by panpan(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2021
It is far easier to print a tattoo, than to remove the tattoo.

We cannot all have the same preferences or dislikes as regards how we modify our appearance. However, we should be careful with procedures that are difficult to reverse.
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by franchasng: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2021
I endorse this. China is a very focused nation.

If I have my way, I will do same in Nigeria. Any celebrity, be it a singer, an actor, an athlete or whatever you do and you put on tattoo, your entertainment product will be banned until you remove the tattoo.

Well done China. America's freedom right for every nonsense is what will destroy America and all western nations

5 Likes

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by piagetskinner(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2021
China na foolish country

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Echara: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2021
I concur. Sometimes we need to consider the origin of something before doing it. They should also ban sagging...

1 Like

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by ruggedtimi(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

If not for China's technological knowledge/advancement, China would've been the worst country on earth.

That was how the banned some social medias in their country. They banned Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, yahoo etc.

They developed WeChat to replace WhatsApp, developed Sina Weibo to replaced Twitter, they developed Douyin and kuaishiu to replaced Instagram and lots more

They hate using what other people developed or created but they want the whole world to be using what they're creating.

This same china has caused the world so much pains with all the nonsense they do kill and eat..till date the world is still battling with COVID 19. Instead of them to ban all the nonsense they eat, they think tattoo is their greatest problem.

And to think this is a country one skinny skeletal idiot runs to every second to borrow a huge some of money is so worrisome and sad.
they banned those america social media for security reasons and to promote their own brands. It may surprise you to know that most major companies in china are owned by Americans

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Timoleon(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2021
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Angelfrost(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2021
E be like say Kano Hisbah and Talibans dey learn for where China dey o!

1 Like

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by lucky4west: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2021
this is good...the Bible condemn tattoo and piercings both on the living and the dead....practitioners of such if they do not genuinely repent are on their way to hell fire where the devil will torment them.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by tradepunter: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2021
Fools supporting china una never see anything...

These idaaats are obsessed with controlling everything that's associated with human beings...

Don't worry a Time will come they will forcely sterilize you dumb africans as part of their loan terms and conditions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Timoleon(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=SweetVibe post=108955490][/quote]Do you think they were wrong to stop enriching their competitors through social media? China has approximately a third of the global population! They are ‘entitled’ to create a similar platform that benefits China and favorably challenges their competitors. Secondly, social media from the west has been one of the tools through which they infiltrate and influence the people and government of other sovereign nations. Do you think a giant like China should not be conscious of the devices and machinations of their ‘enemies
Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Karleb(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2021
One thing I like about China is how disciplined they are, not the west crying about everything.

Even calling someone fat could potentially get you sacked in the west.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos by Bmaster(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2021
bigpsalmmy:
Nigeria go soon borrow this one too just watch out grin
Comrade nawa oo.
grin grin grin

U don dey add volume o,
Abeg lower your voice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals / Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.