Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,899 members, 7,918,924 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:34 PM

Grandma Hits The Floor To Twerk In Church Service - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grandma Hits The Floor To Twerk In Church Service (830 Views)

Davido Smacks His Daughter Hailey For Attempting To Twerk At A Party (video) / Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grandma Hits The Floor To Twerk In Church Service by StagethemTVee: 5:41am On Dec 31, 2021
An elderly woman hits the floor to twerk during a church service. She is applauded by members who were excited that she could grind at her age.

Boss Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm9wQCMWYNU

Re: Grandma Hits The Floor To Twerk In Church Service by eme1n(m): 6:30am On Dec 31, 2021
End time granny
Re: Grandma Hits The Floor To Twerk In Church Service by soulfood(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2021
Mama said knock you out
Re: Grandma Hits The Floor To Twerk In Church Service by StagethemTVee: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2022
She is got the moves. How did she even do that with the heels?
Re: Grandma Hits The Floor To Twerk In Church Service by sammybest889(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2022
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

in kiss Daniel voice

See This Life Me I No Like Trouble Oh
One Man’s Thing Is Another Man Struggle Oh

Oh No
Peperipe Peperipepe
Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah Yeah
No Go Dey Do Pass Yourself

make una see naira marley mama, see wati she dey teach d young one's inside church... if God no blow him trumpet next week (I no think say dis world go end soon as dem de talk oo)

cus...sodom and Gomorrah de learn work 4 were dis generation de oo

papa righteousness 2 food don ready oo over to u sir!!!

(1) (Reply)

Kris Jenner Meets Caitlyn Jenner For The First Time / “I Don’t Regret It, She Is Evil” Actress Remi Surutu Reveals Why She Slapped Fai / See Rihanna's Look After She Became A Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.