Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,449 members, 7,917,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me (1488 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me by FinnMann(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2021
Hey guys I don't know if any of you have ever had a goal or a Passion that you've ever had and you have given every entire thing you've ever had to pursue that dream...

Well that's my story I have a great Passion for creating YouTube videos

To the extend my girl friend had to leave me cause she said I give most of my time into making YouTube videos instead of spending quality time with her..

I've been abused, slapped and even insulted for literally spending hour and hours spending the most of my time to make video that I think you guys would love....

But there's just one problem....

I discovered I can't succeed on my YouTube journey alone, I need your Support...

I have challenged myself to never sleep on my own comfortable bed untill I hit 1k Subscribers...

I really don't know what to expect from this challenge but one thing I know is that I will appreciate all you guys that will support me to accomplish this challenge and make my biggest dream come through...

On my YouTube channel I do alot of game plays, storytelling, Giveaways, challenges where I put my life at stake just to entertain you guys!!

I'm all about creating the best videos possible so please support me cause I'm burning my ass out to succeed..

Please watch this video I explain everything further

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeS6s5zXJcc

JOIN OUR WHATSAPP CHAT GROUP FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS https:///E5XBRMd0zHkGCaZAbHVZcF
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me by alphaNomega: 7:15am On Dec 31, 2021
If you keep spamming with these posts, I will report your channel until YouTube deletes it.

Use your brain and create content that is worthwhile. You don't need all this drama

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me by captainking(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2021
FinnMann:
Hey guys I don't know if any of you have ever had a goal or a Passion that you've ever had and you have given every entire thing you've ever had to pursue that dream...

I've been abused, slapped and even insulted for literally spending hour and hours spending the most of my time to make video that I think you guys would love....

I discovered I can't succeed on my YouTube journey alone, I need your Support...

I have challenged myself to never sleep on my own comfortable bed untill I hit 1k Subscribers...

I really don't know what to expect from this challenge but one thing I know is that I will appreciate all you guys that will support me to accomplish this challenge and make my biggest dream come through...

On my YouTube channel I do alot of game plays, storytelling, Giveaways, challenges where I put my life at stake just to entertain you guys!!

I'm all about creating the best videos possible so please support me cause I'm burning my ass out to succeed..

This is not a good reason to use misleading topics on your post.
It would just turn people off the more.
Do what you do and be consistent at it. You will not just grow overnight.. It takes time.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me by helinues: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2021
May be when you first tell.us about the story of how your gf left you, I can watch your video, if not YAOYO

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2021
angry
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me by ihimiray(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2021
U crazy... If u like sleep on a concrete floor... Go and make better content
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me by tee59(f): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Misleading title just to promote YouTube channel. You have work to do.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me by FutureHNDRxXx: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2021
Focust on actually creating good content other than seeking followership. Couldn't continue with the video as you failed to capture my attention the first few seconds lamentinsg about followers.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me by maiquel: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2021
You're not ready
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me by Kutunban: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2021
No sensible person will subscribe to your channel because your topic is misleading. Your strategy to get subscribers is wrong.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me by Dizzyyish: 11:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me by FinnMann(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ohh please you guys should let me be it was a mistake I just noticed some part of the content I wrote was missing... I'm sorry if I seemed spammy it was not intentional
FinnMann:

To the extend my girl friend had to leave me cause she said I give most of my time into making YouTube videos instead of spending quality time with her..

Re: My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me by FinnMann(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
alphaNomega:
If you keep spamming with these posts, I will report your channel until YouTube deletes it.

Use your brain and create content that is worthwhile. You don't need all this drama

Ohh please you guys should let me be it was a mistake I just noticed some part of the content I wrote was missing... I'm sorry if I seemed spammy it was not intentional I'm Sorry I was not intentional...

I've been pretty emotional and that video was just to explain what I set to challenge my self with, I Create more awesome content on my channel ��
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me by FinnMann(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
I know that I can't grow my followership over night believe me I know that perfectly well I just wanted to reply to your reply since I saw that you were the most reasonable person who commented. I have other videos on my channel I put in alot of effort into making . That above video was just to let the world have a snick pick into what I was doing and again there were some part of that post that were missing my phone's autoresponder kindoff messed up but now I've updated the post and I explained on the post how my girl friend which I loved so very much left me because of how much time and effort I put into my video trying to learn and apply as many things as possible so because of the heart break I decided to take on this challenge and ask you to join hand with me to build my brand and fulfil my dreams so I can prove to my GF and many others that I have awesome people like your self supporting my dreams

Again thanks for your kind words I really appreciate you
captainking:

This is not a good reason to use misleading topics on your post.
It would just turn people off the more.
Do what you do and be consistent at it. You will not just grow overnight.. It takes time.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me by candygist: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
FinnMann:

Op, what brand did of weed do you smoke ?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me by alphaNomega: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
FinnMann:

Ohh please you guys should let me be it was a mistake I just noticed some part of the content I wrote was missing... I'm sorry if I seemed spammy it was not intentional I'm Sorry I was not intentional...

I've been pretty emotional and that video was just to explain what I set to challenge my self with, I Create more awesome content on my channel ��

It's ok. I wish you good luck in building your YouTube channel

Happy new year

(1) (Reply)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Should I Stop Doing It ? / Andrew Tate - The Age Of Awakening / Asake Grabs White Girl Yansh And Rocks It As A Boss In Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.