Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

That Okezie Ikpeazu Submission - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Okezie Ikpeazu Submission (149 Views)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures / Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him / Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Okezie Ikpeazu Submission by JaroMan: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Abia state governor Okezie Ikpeazu yesterday, was with President Buhari in Abuja and the meeting was fruitful.
The governor's press brief later overshadowed the main reason why he went to see Mr President. Mr Ikpeazu went with a real estate mogul, chief Uzuh who is handling Aba Economic City. Wait for that Glorious City; it's mind blowing.
But ever itching ear of the press folks wanted to here the RAVE OF THE MOMENT: Nigeria president of South East extraction.
Gov Okezie Ikpeazu surprised me with his use of words. He spoke boldly with conviction.
Do Igbos understand Nigeria better? 100%. Nigeria has elected 4 presidents since 1999. The only president that have destroyed Nigeria is the one Igbos rejected two times.
This is significant and instructive.
I rest my case.
Re: That Okezie Ikpeazu Submission by Zandena(f): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2021
Where are the IPOB miscreants who said Nyamiri doesn't bow to anyone? I saw Your Oga Okieze bowing and masturbating before Buhari during his visit to the villa!
I be him na okeHausa too?!

(1) (Reply)

Yuletide : Governor Emmanuel Fetes Ibeno Youths / Stop Tales Of Falsehood, Deceit Against Yahaya Bello- Group / *suspense As Imo State Holds Stakeholders Meeting Today*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.