Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,263 members, 7,977,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:21 PM

Toke Makinwa: I See Heartbreak As A Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: I See Heartbreak As A Gift (230 Views)

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa: I See Heartbreak As A Gift by Gladtunemedia: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2021
For Toke Makinwa, heartbreak can be is a gift.

The popular On-Air Personality, via her Snapchat, asserted that pain can be a good thing as it can eventually result in a positive outcome.

According to the media personality, pain is an essential ingredient for growth in life as it also births purpose.

Makinwa wrote: “Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness.

“It took me years to understand that this too was a gift.

“If they didn’t hurt you so bad perhaps, you won’t be where you are today.

“Pain births purpose, the pain was necessary for growth.”
See more... gladtune.com

Re: Toke Makinwa: I See Heartbreak As A Gift by dollynnn(f): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2021
Lol
Nigerian female celebrities will never cease to amaze me
Re: Toke Makinwa: I See Heartbreak As A Gift by isaiah4life(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2021
That was how you broke our heart with the way you anchored GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH.

You gift us pain and we lose interest in the show. cry

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I See Heartbreak As A Gift by smartasuen(m): 8:54am On Dec 31, 2021
Well, I see her point. Heartbreak provoked Adele to discover her talent and develop on it.
See where she is today.

(1) (Reply)

Portable May Go Incognito If He Continues Attacking His Colleagues Openly / Bed #500k In The Abroad ��� But Why ? / "Money Is Really Good" Davido Add New Lamborghini Toy To His Garage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.