Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,385 members, 7,891,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Trying To Lose Weight?! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Lose Weight?! (388 Views)

Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Lose Weight?! by Ivahlegend: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen in the house,
You don't need to choke yourself with waist trainers any more
Even all those weight loss supplements has its own adverse effects
You don't need to fast either lol
A huge percentage of those who starve end up getting fat.
Dieting and exercise is not enough for losing weight or burning fat.
Are you postpartum and trying to lose your belly fat?
Has your self confidence and esteem been deflated due to excess fat on your body?
Have you doubled in size and you don't know why?
I'm presenting to you a book called THE NEW YOU.
This book has helped thousands of Nigerians (both male and female) lose weight in the tummy, thighs and everywhere fat can be found on the body.
This book is not in hard copies and is not available in bookstores.
For more information contact: 0.8.1.2.5.6.7.1.0.0.8
Re: Trying To Lose Weight?! by Ivahlegend: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New year my people
Re: Trying To Lose Weight?! by Ivahlegend: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2022
I want to publicly congratulate those that took the bold step to chat me up concerning the weight loss program. I'm honestly proud of you and glad that you are also seeing the results already. Kudos

I would have liked to post your weight loss journey pictures for others to see but confidentiality is key.

(1) (Reply)

Help This Man / Studies Show That Alcohol Isn't Good For Healthy Living - CNN / Goron tula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.