Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:28 PM

Prolific Fiction Writers Needed(STILL OPEN) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Prolific Fiction Writers Needed(STILL OPEN) (455 Views)

Prolific Fiction Writers Needed / Seeking Prolific Fiction Writers - N5/word To N10/word / A Call For Fiction Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prolific Fiction Writers Needed(STILL OPEN) by Fixin280: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2021
I need experienced fiction writers for multiple projects.
Genres ranging from; Romance, Paranormal, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Thriller, Mystery, Crime Horror, Suspense, Children stories, and a whole lot more including sub-genres.

Requirements:
- Writer needs to have experience with fiction genres
- Writer need to have proper punctuation/grammar, and be experienced with writing for foreign (USA/UK) audience/clients
- Writer must have good communication skills and be willing to take feedback and incorporate edits
- Writer needs to have good work ethics, communicate effectively and adhere to deadlines(Very important)
- Writer needs to be available for long term, and be committed to the work.

Note: I am only looking for top-class writers and would not be admitting average writers.

To apply: Contact with your brief writing experience, your preferred fiction genres, and send related samples.(Please, applications without this format would be ignored)

WhatsApp ONLY!!!: 07083036722

Note: This position is always open, even if you see it few months later, still apply, if you're good there would be an opening for you.
Re: Prolific Fiction Writers Needed(STILL OPEN) by Fixin280: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Fixin280:
Genres ranging from; Romance, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Thriller, Mystery, Crime Horror, Suspense, Children stories, and a whole lot more including sub-genres.

Requirements:
- Writer need to have proper punctuation/grammar, and be experienced with writing for foreign (USA/UK) audience/clients
- Writer must have good communication skills and be willing to take feedback and incorporate edits
- Writer needs to have good work ethics, communicate effectively and adhere to deadlines(Very important)

Note: I am only looking for top-class writers and would not be admitting average writers.

To apply: Contact with your brief writing experience, your preferred fiction genres, and send related samples.(Please, applications without this format would be ignored)

Note: This position is always open, even if you see it few months later, still apply, if you're good there would be an opening for you.

Still available
Re: Prolific Fiction Writers Needed(STILL OPEN) by Fixin280: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Still open

Fixin280:
Genres ranging from; Romance, Paranormal, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Thriller, Mystery, Crime Horror, Suspense, Children stories, and a whole lot more including sub-genres.

Requirements:

(1) (Reply)

Shackles Of Love (A True Life Story) - EPISODE 1 / A Proud Writer / Submission for War Of Words (Poetry Slam Competition) Season 9 Is Now On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.