Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,235 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

Simp Alert!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simp Alert!!! (329 Views)

Why Are Women Like This (SIMP ALERT) / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simp Alert!!! by Itohanmiwa: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
So today I went out and saw the strangest thing happen before my eyes. This guy ordered those things for the girl and didn't order one thing for himself. And they spent over 30mins gisting as she was eating bobo was swallowing spit and talking all through. At a point I felt pity for him and had to take this picture. Even the lady attending to me noticed me taking their pictures and was even at the guy and calling him mumu boy.

Re: Simp Alert!!! by yuping(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
I still blame you for allowing this kind of thing happen in your presence. You should have walk up to the girl college her number so this guy will cry a little, using your last card to buy food for a girl is not love is lost.

1 Like

Re: Simp Alert!!! by everythinggirly(f): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
It looks like the lady bought those herself. It looks more like she is interviewing him for a job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simp Alert!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
The guy look like her brother.... She looks older. And it seems she's scolding him... That's how I see it tho
Re: Simp Alert!!! by yuping(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
everythinggirly:
It looks like the lady bought those herself. It looks more like she is interviewing him for a job.
Na wa for you ooo the poor guy fit see this post now start cry, take it easy
Re: Simp Alert!!! by Drambo: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
grin
yuping:

Na wa for you ooo the poor guy fit see this post now start cry, take it easy
Re: Simp Alert!!! by Halimaatz(f): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
everythinggirly:
That is how i see it too

1 Like

Re: Simp Alert!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm outta here.. sad
Re: Simp Alert!!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
WTF! WHAT DID I JUST READ...
Re: Simp Alert!!! by Itohanmiwa: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
everythinggirly:
Ogbeni calm down. Bobo paid himself and brought them to her. Could be right in your second assumption, maybe its interview to know bobo weight before she starts devouring the poor guy. Mehn it was so hilarious today.

(1) (Reply)

. / Deleted / Redpillers Come In: Why Do Girls Exalt Themselves When They Hit The Bag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.