Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Beyond Captivating - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beyond Captivating (757 Views)

Port Harcourt Gbege (captivating Funny Story Featuring Therock55) / [Hire Me] I Can Ghostwrite Captivating Science/romance Fiction Stories / Monkey Tail(captivating Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyond Captivating by Merrigist: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
#NewstoryAlert
Beyond Captivating (18+)
Episode 1

Silvia POV:

I closed my eyes and tilt my head back as I breath in the fresh air from the moist sea,
airs that flows freely into eternity ...
Although it was dark but who could tell the difference between night and day ..
its new year eve and
The sight around was just tropical rock and roll,
The glow of lights from the near by bars ...
people were clustering around as they exclaimed happily into the sea and out .., lovers exchanges intimates and lingering looks that spoke of fulfilled love...
Coffee bay is such a wonderful place for couples...

The sight is just so perfect, if I didn't get my thoughts wrong I would have loved to have my honey moon here.
I signed happily sinking in all the elixir of pleasure flowing freely around me...
I couldn't help but laugh at the crazy thoughts going on in my head ...
How it would feel like to finally have Nathan dig in between my legs, how anxiously have been waiting for that special night,
a night we've both been waiting for so long ...

Loosing my virginity once and for all so my friends especially Celine wouldn't start boasting about how s*x feels so good ..
Just few more weeks to go ..
And that night would be the most happiest moment of my life,
The night am gonna finally be with the man I love, the man that kept me for a whole year without touching me,, its so rare this days..
I would just have to hire someone to the kung fu school...at least I have no other choice than to respect my dad last wish to keep it running ...

Woah Silvia believe it or not you gonna be Mrs Elliot in the next two weeks ...
"Am so so happy," I shouted to the sky whose serenity was like a dark dungeon ...its depth was the most exotic sight have ever seen.
I glance sideways smiling broadly at Nathan as he walked towards me with two cups of chocolate ..
God how much I love this guy ..
The sand molded on his steps as he heavily took it step by step,
He is tall, straight, handsome with a broadening s*xy stretch chest crowned by classically molded shoulders..,
His torso was sculpted to a manly perfection, he was exactly everything I needed in a man.

"Hey sunshine, checking me out" he smile as he reached out a cup of chocolate towards me
I smile back
"yeah, I think so, cause my man is such a fine figure to watch"
More wider smile played on his lips as he sank down on the sand ..I sank down beside him and sipped a little from my chocolate ..
"So what took you so long Nate,"
"Nothing, just a little delay in the bar"
My eye once more lifted in excitement at Nate who was smiling towards the sea .
"You know, I just can't stop thinking about our honey moon Nate, how its gonna feel like when we made love"
He took my hands and looked straight into my eyes ...

"Sunshine, you know I was thinking we can go have that honey moon in California, what do you think "
"What...."
I was shocked and entranced by the sound of California, did he just say California,
"But Nate, the, the ....the passport the ......."
"Shhh, it was suppose to be a surprise, but since you know, ....."

He took out two passport from his shorts
I gently took it and stared at it as if I was just given an invitation to go see how God looks like
"Wao Nathan, are you ....are you for real now, I can't believe this......I.......I .....omg "
I stood up excitedly as I covered my mouth in surprise just like the day i'd reacted when he proposed...
This guy is so full of surprises I can't believe this ..
"California you mean California"
Nathan was laughing out loud at me ..
I could feel some eager stares on us, but I didn't care, no one is as happy as I am right now.

Deliriously...i started shaking my bums at Nathan who laughed before grabbing my hips...i felt my bum landed on the sand as he drew me closer to his body ...
his laugh was blowing sensual airs to my ear,
I swear it arose me,
"Come on girl, it just California, what if I said Paris"

At the sound of Paris , a bell rang twice in my head,
Gba gaun Gba gaun
i was actually drowning to space now as i pictured us making love in a balcony that shows the whole of Paris skyscraper.
"We are going to Paris instead Silvia.." His voice was soft ..he actually said the word s*ductively
At the sound of that I think I almost fainted, the inner me was about to explode,
My no was like a slow motion at first ...
now its growing thick and shaky
Noo oo oo oo..
no noo nooo nooo.

you could have imagine how odd it sound,
Nathan was watching me with all wider smile as I played madness ...I was engrossed heavily stuck with love filled eye, I can't believe he is again talking about Paris when am yet to get over the excitement of going to California ..Paris that heaven on earth country ..
"Paris all the way Nate"

I jumped on him splitting both of our chocolate all on his body and mine, he laughed out loud once more as he wrapped his bigger arms around me ...
"God look at you Silvia, you split all the chocolate,"
"Am so excited Nate" I shouted
"Some times you are a clown silvia and at times I see you in that kungfu outfit of yours I get scared I barely know you.."
I laughed some more as I dig my head into his Neck ...
"I love you Nate, I love you, love you, love, love love "
"I love you too sunshine "

I glanced up excitedly at his face which was now stained all over with chocolates, his teeth was as white as snow as he opened them broadly towards me, the love I saw in his deep black eye told me how much he truly love me,
God sometimes I try remembering where it was I met him, I must have wore a lucky charm that day ...
Of course it was a day I beat up some bad guys who stole his phone..
He roll me over and smile down at me, I was panting as my eyes searched his miserably
"Silvia can I" he was staring at my lips..
Without excitation, I grabbed his head and placed my lips to his hungrily ...i kissed him to the extent he was the one gasping for airs ..
I released him and widened my eye
"We've been together for a year now and you are here still asking for a permission to kiss me, you know what Nate, you are such a wield guy, sometimes I always thought you are g*y"
He laughed...

"G*y ...mmmm...you think so"
My face suddenly went wide and unsmiling as he bent his mouth to lick the split of chocolate in between my bre**st ..
His touches were amazingly arousing me as I twisted my body recklessly mutely demanding the appeasement ...
His mouth travelled without haste down my body as he explore every curves and crevice ..his tongue was like flickering fire across my hard n**pples that struck out of my thin top..
He pushed his head down my navel as he once more lick the chocolate on them ...
Nate was licking and worshipping me as if I were a lolly pop ..damn
I tried speaking but he once more he silenced me with his lips .

His lips teased me with a contact that was hardly more than a breath ..his tongue flickering along my lower lips ..I gasped in pleasure as my head fall back helplessly on the sand
My senses seems to have separate existence as he raved his tongue to clear all the chocolate in my neck ..
I heard a voice i hardly recognised as mine, more like a sob ..
"Nate please, "
he hesitated for a moment..one last kiss, he finally stop
"So any comment, do you still picture me as a g*y"
I shook my head lost fully.

"Fine, I love you so much Silvia , that's why I kept you for me , me only ,,, okay "
He stare into my eyes this time before he continued
"So Should we, I mean should we do it tonight, as a new year eve sent off, we can actually screw each other till next year"
I laughed while he adjusted my cloth...
"Its just two more weeks to go okay , I'll wait "
He nodded.

"If that's what you want ...anything for my sunshine ..so how about we go in and get out of our messy cloths "
"Okay" he stood and supported me up, holding hands together, we made our way into our lounge ..
As a karate, I knew with my kungfu sense there was someone following us although no one was behind us,
I glanced around eagerly ..whom ever it was, how was I to know, I clung closer to Nate, who pushed the door of our room as he led me in .
Suddenly the rapid steps of legs reverberated through my head.

"Nate move aside, someone is following us" I pushed Nathan behind me .
Quickly I stretched my hands and leg forward I ease them to a blade scale ...bending my kneels forward I concentrated on the door that opened slowly ...gosh I was fully prepared to fight kung fu, whomever it was is gonna here from me ... I frown as I clenched my teeth harder against my jaw
Suddenly My heart heated when a form cloth in white suddenly covered my nose from behind..I was immobile, stunned and shocked ...

The only person am in the room with me was Nate, why would he wanna hurt me, what have i done ....
an unvoiced screamed echoed through my head as I struggled and clenched my fist hard
Speedily before the drug would take effect I rolled and gave him a kung fu dim mak ..
"Gbaooooo"
I watch him fly as he swing violently he landed his heavy body on the stool placed beside the bed... instantly he went blank out ...
I was crying now as I faced my intruder ,
it hurts to focus as I valiantly fight the effect of the drugs,,
The drug was in full control now,
this time when the door opened slowly,,
I couldn't see much anymore ,
My hand and head wouldn't move no matter how hard I concentrate ..
they wouldn't move damn it ...
But why Nate, I refuse to accept what he did to me a while ago...

My eyes were going blurry, have never felt so weak, the paralysis terrified me, it was like being sealed in a stiff cocoon..
I was crying so hard now as the persons presence materialized me ...
it was nerve racking not being able to see him clearly .....
I focused, the figure I saw made me realise he was a man ..
I was raising my hands shakily, slowly he took them and brutally shove me against the wall ..
Almost immediately i groaned so hard as my visions instantly gave out on me ..
I woke up as a low mo*n escaped my sore chest ...I sat straight in great deal of discomfort .
Lord
a pain painfully pierced in between my privates.
For a minute there was confusion in my gaze
I cast at myself, then understanding, as i recalled where i was and what had happened..
My heart beat escalated dramatically at the light coming into the room i realise it was new year already...
"Oh lord"
I widened my eye at the blood stained on my cloth..

I was blinking furiously now at the understanding ...
"No it can't be"
my brains couldn't comprehend anymore ..I clenched my teeth hard not to call to attention with my tears ..
The room was empty and i immediately realise Nate was gone
A small sound of terror escape in me as I helplessly call to him...
"It hurt so much, it hurt "
I beat my hands on my chest and cry some more ...
'it hurt God'
"What have I done to Nate, what have i done, all I ever did is love him,
all I ever did is love him for Christ sake .."
memory of last night came with a pang ..

And all over again I reduced myself to tears . ..
the world of fantasies I live in had frantically cascade itself and I knew right at the moment everything is over...
The beautiful resonance in the name of love all left me during the most disastrous moment of my life ...
What about those sweet dreams of making love with the man I thought I would spend the rest of my life with..
The dream of making love in Paris ...
perhaps a memory of tragedy had come crawling its way into my life.
All in no other day but the very beginning of a new year .
I wasn't sure I wanted to imagine how many of them must have brutally r*ped me ..
Nate was a monster in disguise ...all men are ..
I bit my lips hard to hold my scream ..this grogginess and pains was my own now , ...mine only ..
Who else's but mine, not those men, but mine ...
"Oh lord"

I squeezed my eyes closed in an attempt to starve off the ongoing mounting panic ..
But I couldn't even hear myself think, the world had played a cruel joke on me, love had played a joke on me ...
My life was now a disaster, a ruined one ...
Nate left me, he betrayed my love and trust ..
Why God, I hold on to the rapid bang in my chest and squeezed my skin so hard..
what have I done, thought you loved me Nathan, thought you love me ...
I couldn't help but cry out this time ..
Heaven bind me the power to hold on to this ruin, I wasn't sure I wanted to continue living with this ...
It hurt so much,
With more sniffing cry, I realize I was drinking my tears like wine,
But does it matter,
My privates hurts like hell...
With slow motion I made my way into the bath room and ran some warm water adding a cupful of Savlon into it
"Nate brought me here to destroy me,"
I pull off my messed up cloth and lowered myself into the tub..
inspite of the warmth I found myself shivering so hard...
I spent another hour crying and screaming at the world ..
I was in fact blaming God
Men shouldn't be part of Human race, how heartless they could be,
I hurt so much,
My heart hurt so much ...

After my shower, I made my way into the room as my sight catches a paper on the floor ...
With tears falling straplessly all over again, I picked it up and glanced through it ...
It was Nathan's hand writing ...

Hi Silvia ,
I know you must have really hate me
by now,
You must have pictured me as a monster...God
Yes I am indeed a monster...
A monster who left you and I really hate myself for it..
but believe me,
what happened wasn't intentional ...it wasn't intentionally done at all.
I had issues with these rich guys..
I never knew how they find out my girl friend was a virgin ...I swear I never told anyone ....
They threatened to free me if I allow them take your virginity...
All they wanted is you Silvia ...just you
I was going crazy and helpless ,
they threatened me with so many
stuff still I refuse ...
But when they offered me fifty Million naira... I find myself accepting the offer,
I knew it believe me, i knew you were gonna beat them all if I let you know ...
but still I let some damn cash come first before you ...and I regretted it, I regretted everything when I realised how happy you were last night..
but there was no turning back ...
I already accepted the cash, If only I could rewind time..
Am so sorry you lost your virginity ...
I would have love to be the guy to take that, I wanted you as my wife believe me .....if not why would I have kept you ...
But just know it was only one person who raped you, just one okay...
Am sorry..
I already transfered five million to your account ,,
Please take care of your self ...
I will always love you no matter what ...
Nate ...

I was shocked as I shakingly dropped the letter, I staggered towards the bed, my heart was pounding as different kind of horror flashed around me ..
"No no it can't be"...
Tears were falling, falling miserably like snow..
My teeth was indeed hammering against each other ...
With blurry vision I slid on the floor ...
I cry out my heart, this pain was too much,
It was too much for me to take ...
I coughed so hard, have never felt this scared in my life,
I gasped as I slowly called for help, I realise I couldn't breath anymore ,
Was I dieing...
Is this how it feels if someone Is about to die ...
"Help" I called out slowly
"Help me please",
Somebody help...
in the next second ..
I fell flat on the floor and I knew at the moment the world is nothing but a mere dark smoke ......
Lol guys
just one word for Nathan ..
Let's hear what you think about this episode ...
Don't forget to like and comment
Re: Beyond Captivating by Merrigist: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Beyond captivating (18+)
By OP Amina
Episode 2

Silvia POV:
I woke up to more writhing pains cramping all over my body, I was exhausted,
I felt too weak and intermittently dizzy,
Where was i
I glanced around in fright as i sought oblivion from discomfort..
Discomfort that sent my form aching .
I swallowed the saliva in my all too dried throat when I remembered all that happened...
I had trouble breathing earlier, i must have fainted...
Feeling devastated once more,
hot tears slid down the side of my eyes , I hung my head up to the face staring down at me, her red, weepy eyes focused on mine as her tears fall ...

She was blinking rapidly in surprise
"Thank God you are awake Silvia, you are awake, you got me so scared " she exclaimed between tears
I squeezed a sad smile at Celine ,whose laps am lying my head on ..
She pick my shoulder up for a hug just there I realised we were in a car, lowering her head into my shoulder, she cried into them she was actually sharing the grief of what had happened to me in her own way....
"Oh Silvia, am so sorry, I was shocked when I saw the letter am so sorry "
She cried some more..
"How could Nathan do that to you"

My mind clumsily Pierced together at the sound of Nathan,
it still hurt so much and its such a sad note I was crying hard as I had cry earlier,
I just wish I could be as strong as my dad has always wanted me to be,
A person who fights karate is never weak,
All I wanted now is to live up to his legacy, and not die cause of an heart break,
yes men screwed me up, and I hate them all ...I hate them all with passion.,,

But guess no amount of tears would bring back what has been destroyed, as unpleasant as things had turn .......
I had to accept the fact that Nathan is never coming back ...so there won't be any wedding or the fantasies of making love in the balcony that shows the whole of Paris skyscraper ...
Despite the resultant heartache, i was grateful that i didn't die cause whether I accept this or not,
life goes on...
With Celine arms supporting my neck she cleared my tears and gently elevated my head to press a keg of water to my mouth

Celine has always been one of my crazy friend right from childhood ..although we were two opposite stunts, even though she hates kung fu all she did was find a way to make trouble and me being the kid of a karate teacher, am always there to save her ..
God she is so troublesome and social
..i knew she felt sorry cause for the past twenty three years ...
all i dedicated my life on was martial art ...
She especially see me as a weird kid, cause i never dated like she and my other friends did ...
But when my dad died two years ago leaving me with my mum and kid brother guess i was free to discover what love is ...

When i met Nathan, my heart was prepared to love and do what other girls did for once, I had been tempted to fall in love ,,
But after experiencing this, guess my part wasn't meant for love .
She especially thought she was the one who convince me to accept Nathan proposal when he'd ask me out ..
with happiness shining in her eyes then ...
she had probably told me am the most luckiest lady on earth for meeting such an handsome man, but guess she was wrong ..
I accepted Nathan cause I want to, maybe she felt guilty ...

Maybe she felt guilty for what had happened to me ...
If not why would she be crying this hard..
I just have to tell her its no one choice but mine, I choose to love ...but guess love wasn't a word meant for me, its gone now ..
It left me hurt and broken ...
it gone forever and wouldn't be accepted by me anymore not in this life ..
Oh Celine,
I watch her while she cry,
She should be comforting me and not make me this sad ...
She is so pretty,

in every way she was
Sometimes I get jealous of her, Celine is one gorgeous girl , more classical , social and s*xier,
she always had that effect on men that I never had,
In fact she had been the one dumping men like refuse while on the other hand the first man i dated had used and dump me like garbage.

But still I just wish she won't feel guilty about anything, I wish she wouldn't blame herself for my misfortune ... I wish no one would feel sorry for me
I was the one who choose to love and
this pain of heart break shouldn't be theirs but mine
I just love her most among
my friends, she is good, kind and that caring type..
I could see the exhaustion and tension wearing in her eyes .

I saw as tears trickle down her sad eye i had to raise my hands to clear them
"Please don't cry Celine, Nate jilted me but its not the end of the world "
"Damn it Silvia, Its just two weeks to your wedding, what about the preparation, I just feel guilty about everything, I was the one who pushed you to accept that monster"
I clear my tears while I struggled to sit up with Celine's support
"Hey girl," I eased my hands to a blade scale
She laughed sobbingly and drew me forward for a hug ..
"You know how I always get scared if you eased your hands like that miss kungfu we breathed a sobbing laugh while I released her hold .

"You know Silvia i ......."
"I choose to accept Nathan cause I love him okay ,so don't blame yourself "
Celine stared at me for a long time before she nodded ..
"Nathan actually called me,"
She stared into space before she continued
"the worst part was he lied, he said he wanted to run some errand ...so I should come pick you up at coffee bay ...I was so wretched up when I saw you there lying flat"
I bite my lower lips and nodded,
I already passed my part with Nathan, a part of my life that have been consumed by uncontrollable lust and that I hardly dare,
But now that I have finally accepted defeat ....
i see no reason why men shouldn't disgust me, I see no perfect reason why I shouldn't hate them, Nathan sold me and could dare gave me some part out of the damn cash ...
Yet I don't understand why it still felt so difficult to forget about him..
I hate him so much ..
But I guess the world of reality is finally here and now I have to agree to let go of fantasy ones..

I sniffled, feeling much better with Celine's presence
"So where are we heading to Celine" I decided to the topic
"To the hospital Silvia, you were raped you got to flushed that stomach of yours or else you might get pregnant"

At the sound of hospital I got scared
Hospital has never been my thing since I was a kid, the Smell choke me a lot , how can I stand it, hospital is always horrible ...
Most especially i hated it totally when i read from a martial art text book ,, that it was in the hospital the Taiwan's, enemy to the land of Ching destroys the kung fu God..so the place is full of curse..I cease going there ever since then
"You know how much I hate hospital Celine , you know hospital isn't my thing...

. I was brought up with herbs don't you remember , so please just take me home, I have the ones I can use to flush my stomach "
"Silvia don't be stubborn, the guy must have poured his loads of sperm inside of you we've got to go"
I know she is not all too surprised by my reaction , cause if I decided to stick to my status quo I always did ..so I do not think she could convince me to go to a place the kung fu God was destroyed with a terrible instrument.
When I realised her persuasion is making the clock in my head tick so loud I had to say the words out

"Celine it was in the hospital
the Taiwan's, enemy to the land of Ching destroys the kung fu God, so I can't go there, hospitals are cursed"
I was gesturing with my hands when I was saying this
I shuddered with shock when she let out a strange laugh
How can a human being laugh like this ..
God
I hardly believe she was the one crying minutes ago .

"Silvia, what did you just say"
she laughed some more she was holding her stomach all along....
She changed the laugh to that of a kitten this time she was hitting her laps
Oh hell what is she laughing at , I was saying the truth ,
Its nothing but the truth,
She suddenly stop laughing and stared at me ,
When our eyes met, she burst out laughing again,
This time the sound was like that of a cat ...
I clenched my teeth and groaned
I realise I was starting to feel irritated
As the small coil of anger began to spiral inside me cause as a matter of fact I didn't say any thing funny..

"What's funny Celine"
I ignored her and call to the driver ...
"Tarkwa estate instead please "
"Okay ma'am"
the man I recognised as Celine's cab man replied back
Celine stopped laughing and rested her head back on the seat ...she was panting hard as if she just run a 500meter race"
"Are you done laughing miss hyena"
I said stumblingly
She glared at me surprisingly
"Don't tell me you actually believe all those wild fantasy stories Silvia , I mean wake up babe , this is 21st century yet you are scared of going to the hospital cause you think some non exist god was killed there, and more over this isn't China "

There was a brief loaded silence I lifted my shoulder in a shrug at the realisation, how could I have been so stupid not to realise all this years ....
I was just scared of hospitals for nothing...
...am always a fool in believing everything including Nate stupids lies in taking me to Paris ....God what kind of human being am I...
"Whatever, but am going home instead miss know all" I snapped out
She patted my back ,,
"Its just so funny, am sorry if I upset you"
I shifted her hands away ...
"Am upset, you just made fun of me "
" come on girl" she tickled me , I was forced to laugh out myself ...

Tbc
Re: Beyond Captivating by Merrigist: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year fam
Re: Beyond Captivating by Merrigist: 12:40am On Jan 03, 2022
Beyond Captivating(18+)
By Op. Amina
Episode 3

Lucas POV
"Lucas are you in there , Lucas ...open this damn door .."
My eyes flew open at the propound bang on the door ...damn it's mum.
"God what does the witch wants this time "
The banging continued...
"Am coming mum"
I sat up and yawned ostentatiously only to widened my eyes at the scene ,,
four of my friends were lying fast asleep on the bare floor of my large room with their babes recklessly naked on top of them ...
Did we party till dawn ..
OMG , we actually had fun

is this a porn scene or what ...
We must have drink our selves to the teeth ,
theirs should be worst
if not why wouldn't any of them hear how hard mum was banging on that door ...
I swallowed a gasp , surely she is gonna kill me , I should be ready for her attack ...
My room was all messed up and disorganised
Empty bottles of brandy, wine, hots, and liters of cigarette were scattered all over
Did we smoke and drank all this ...
I shouted when I saw two naked girls beside me ..they were snoring with their mouth open ...
"How did I , did I actually do these girls ...shit
I hurriedly covered their naked bodies
I heard the anger in my mums voice as she continue banging on the door..
Gosh, I was already feeling irritated
my head spun as my control was about close to snapping ..
I had to grit my teeth to hold them ..
" told you am coming mum"
I was trying to get off the bed when i felt a hand grab my arm ...
I stared back only to realise one of the girls was sleep dreaming...
"Get your hands off me ,,......mum am coming"
I yanked off the blanket ,,

I realised the hardest thing to do now was wake up bunch of drunkards when I already wasted enough time , ..
I raced for the door instead ...
After fumbling with the lock
....i opened it wide only hear my mum scream ..
"Lucassssss"
"Mommmmm"
I slammed the door back when I realised I was stack naked ,
how could I have been so stupid not to realise I wasn't putting on anything ...
My mum actually saw my big..........
Damn, my face flushed with embarrassment ..
Softly cursing my stupidity i racked my hands through my hairs
"My boxers , where the hell is my boxers"
I was running around like chicken while i murmured different kind of incoherent words ....

How could these guys still sleep so peacefully without flinching , are they dead
I walked hurriedly to my bed and hit on the wild sleeping girls..
"Where the hell is my boxers " I shouted..
Both of their eyes flew open as they stare up at me sleepily ..
its becoming more wider now as if they wouldn't believe what they saw...
I noticed they were staring wide eye at my big privates
Sh*t , I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth hard ...their hands were on their mouth now while they keep gasping ..
"Lucas waoo look at you "
A grimace thinned my lips when I realised they were probably enjoying the view of what they were staring at
I controlled my anger and raised one finger at them...
Pushing myself angrily away from the bed i ran to my closet instead,
I scattered everywhere and hurriedly put on a new boxers ..
I ran here and there to kick on my friends ,
"Jack wake up , tom ,nigel, Elliot wake up damn it "

When I realised they were only scratching on their body sleepily.
With an explosion of strength born on fury I had to kick on them hard
"You f-cking pigs, my mum is behind the door "
At the sound of my mum
Their eyes flew open as they all stare up at me in alarm ...
" your mum " they shouted
Hurriedly they all shove their babes who were also wide awake aside as they ran here and there for their boxers.
And there I saw the boxers I've been looking all over for
Elliot slept on it this whole time ...
How the hell did it get here.

, I picked it up hurriedly and ordered the girls to get dressed quickly
I knew my friends would never underestimated my mum , she one hard stubborn woman who always feels better after nagging at me ,
Well guess am used to it,,
Every time she gets angry .....
to me it only intensify how beautiful she is
Her insult is always smarting in a way that shows she's the most sassy and lovely mum in the whole world,
I only pity my friends , I hope she won't be nagging at them too
Mtchhiii
And my dad , how do I described that guy, more classical, educated ,
A referred billionaire who knew I care more about my looks than his company ...
That's just the truth, call me a spoilt skimpy brat .. I know I am
Or a senseless s*xy fool ...oh might be true.
But i would rather spend my time in a field drinking a thermos of icy sweet tea tasted beneath a sweltering summer sun than tie a rope they call tie around my neck and get stocked inside an office all day ....

What about my looks, my fitness , my body ,
My God I can't hide this all day only to get stuck in a room all in the name of work
Taaaa,
I've done everything I could from time to time to convince mum am not interested in that seat , guess I only succeeded in breaking her heart ...
Huh she's so frustrating
why does she always take everything so seriously when we can easily hire some one to keep the company running if dad happens to retire ..
And that am sure would never happen even in ten years to come ..then why is she disturbing me
She refuse to agree to my decision ...until I tell her straight out ..

Am Lucas Tyson mum,
The son of a billionaire, would you please let me live my life ...
and ever since then all we did was fight ..I just need my mum back and not some angry woman who nags at her cute s*xy son every time ...
When women comes on nagging ...
The best is ignore them right ..guess I always made her more angrier whenever I smile at her nags and I think
That's the trick am gonna once more use this morning
I noticed the mending sun was already making its way into my room and right there I remembered the Atlantic pool ...
I was specially given an invitation by a long time female friend ..
Sure a lot of girls would already be there by now all prepared to see the ever s*xy son of a billionaire...

I muttered a brief , pungent curse
Shit how could I have forgotten about it ...
I ran up to my phone only to see loads of missed calls
I exchanged glances with my friends and raised my phone up at them ..
"Its Jessica" I said quietly
Nigel and Elliot tip their head in a silent realisation , with their expression I knew they were in fact scared of my mum ,
Their eyes were kinda misty and worried , I had to smile sheepishly at them
Another bang from the door made me jump
"Lucas, am still here "
"Okay mum almost done "
I was glad the girls got themselves busy , they packed the liters around while
I stare up at my friends once more they stood glaring at the door as if they were about getting their death sentence ,
they groaned while they struggle to straighten their bones ...
Despite the pains
They still stood there staring at the door like a man robot
"Hey man get the door " jack call out ...
Jack is the youngest ....kinda classic ..

. Exciting in his way and has this heating system in
f-cking with older girls .
quite smarter than his age ..
the youngest of three sons , third richest kid among us ..
I moved towards the door ..and opened it
with a waves of pleasure I smile broadly at my mum
"Mum happy beautiful new year "
I pull her into my arms for a tight hug ...
"Oh , I see you got everything settled while you left me standing behind the door , same to you dearest" she smiled back
She walked into my room,, immediately my friends exchanges greetings with her
i followed her while I rested my back on my luxurious door ...

The older chick jack had f-cked was staring at me ..I arched my brow to follow her direction ...
My body has always been one of the part that intrigue girls a lot ...
I should be expecting more of that cause a lot of girls are still gonna drawl at the pool today
.. They always shout in screams when I get bare chested...and my looks oops that has been a perfect killer that always sends them racing off the hill..

being an older girl guess she probably understand with a perfect sense of humor , Lucas Tyson looks and entire being isn't what any girl would let
get pass them ...
If she wants it ..guess i can show her how sweet these beautiful figure could taste...
I winked at her only to realise how she tilted her face shyly to the other side ...
My answering smile deepened the dimples on my face ..

Well it isn't any of my fault just that God made everything a little extraordinary when he was creating me
"Girls , don't you have anything worth it to spend your time doing rather than flirt your little ass cheaply to rich guys" .. My mum voice cut through the air
Rolling up my eyes , I stepped forward
Goshhh
My mum never cease to leave Me alone , when will she accept am twenty five for Christ sake ,, am not a kid anymore ...
" mum they are my guest I'll handle them okay , I need to give them some money .."
"So this is all what the fuss is all about Lucas ehn,,
this is what you spent money on
and moreover so this is why you couldn't come to church yesterday , you were hanging out with bitches , drinking , smoking and what ...."
" f-cking mum " I finished the words for her...
I actually said the words calmly that My friends and the girls widened their eyes at me
She was blinking rapidly.

"Yes mum , I was f-cking, having s*x ,, anyway they call it .... that's it "
this time I frown at her , guess I wasn't following what I intended to do ...
She keeps disgracing me,, what would these girls say about me if they get out of here ....
With burst of outrage , she bolted forward i could sense her anger was enough to motivate her into action ...
She send the girls a scowl glance ...
"Now get out of here you stupid girls "
she spat out the words disgustingly
My mind buzzed with fury and outrage
I was about speaking when Nigel stopped me ...
"I'll settle them later , let them go " he said softly almost menacingly
"But Nigel , ....."
"You will only make things worst Lucas....so shut the f-ck up "
It didn't take long for me to come back to my senses ,,

Nigel was right , I would only make things worst if I keep replying to her nags
Nigel was the closest to me even if he disagrees to most things I do ,
Kinda quiet, a year older ,fickle hearted guy ,, and mature in every way, .....the least richest .
I stare angrily at my mum while the girls picked up their different high hills, and ran out of my room like scared rabbits ...
Mum isn't making anything go right today of all day..
The beginning of a new year
Her nerves had played a part on my uneasiness and am very well convinced I don't wanna start this year having an argument with her..
at least I have an older sister why can't she take up the seat of a c.e.o instead have had enough

"I need to get out of here "
"Lucas" mum shouted
I turn back to her only to see the same anger shimmering in her eyes ...she would never change
"Mum its still early for this okay, we can talk when I get back ."
She called back angrily but I left her standing while i raced into my bathroom ...
More of a fact I wasn't intending to get out until she leave...
To read episode 4 click on the link below
https://merrigist.com/forums/topic/beyond-captivating/#post-56661
One word for Lucas. Please like, guys. It's very encouraging for me.

1 Like

Re: Beyond Captivating by Merrigist: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Beyond captivating(18+)
Episode 4

Silvia POV:
My mum was reaching out a wedding invitation to a woman I recognized as her friend when Celine and I walked in...
At the sight of that oxygen fled from my lungs ....
The smile Celine and I had been sharing about my stupidity earlier all turn into sprinkles of heavy terror..
My hands and legs were unbelievably shaking as I stare down at the invitation card .....

I felt Celine grab my arm, my mum was speaking but the sinister and inflection of their tone were totally inaudible to my ears ...
I try convincing myself this whole stuff was a nightmare, I thought I could move on with this but am I really strong enough to,,,
This kind of pain of getting dumped and dragged through the mud by the man I love got the whole world spinning around me ...
Guess I had given my heart too young to know better ....too young and naive not to realise when Nate had started lieing to me...
All I ever did was believe and dance to every promises he made , am just too stupid, very stupid ...

Whatever was happening around me became so blurry, I knew I couldn't stop the tears from rushing down my eye, I couldn't keep it,
Oh God how Hard I try ,,....
Do I really deserve this humiliation?? Do my family really deserve this disgrace Nate had inflict upon them do they...??

Where ever he is I just wish he die a begger,
The moment I found myself on the sofa with a pillow supporting my head ,,,
I knew Celine already told my mum everything as I met with with her supporting gaze and that of Celine who was sitting not far from her,,,
My mum was staring down at me as this odd feeling rushed down my throat ,
I was surprised all I saw in her eyes was just concern,
No fear ,no fright, no tears or this worried look on comments people might make about her daughter fiancee dumping her just two weeks to her wedding ...
If I were nothing as strong as my mum and dad then who did I take after....
My mum is a kinda woman with virtue and this type of inner spark...she is a perfect guidian, vigilant and scrupulous...
A woman who reads mind faster than a computer ,,, she always predicts and it comes out exactly as she said...
If she wasn't my mum , I would have viewed her as a wierdo or maybe a fortune teller,
Right from the start it was like she knew nothing was gonna come out between me and Nate ...

She had directly told me he isn't the one ,,,
Like he isn't the one am suppose to be with.....the saying that I haven't met him yet or something ...
"He isn't your future husband Silvia"
But guess anything for my happiness she's ready to accept them........,,.,...,now with this look on her face ...
I realise she knew all along this was coming, she knew it and had warned me for it but guess I was too blinded by love to listen ....
If he wasn't my future husband then who is he,,,
Where the hell is he when a man had done this to me ...
Where the hell is he when some disgusting pig had rapped me
Surely we can never meet cause am done ............, totally done for love,
Because true love itself is a treacherous feelings littered with carefulness ...and if its gone it always cast its share along with it. ...
Now that my heart had been ripped apart ....
Now that love has totally torn my heart apart ...I doubt we would ever meet , cause all i feel now for men was irritation and disdain.

. They irritates me completely
..everything about their existence is disgusting ...
I sniffled and swiped a hand beneath my nose ...I gritted my teeth against the urge to cry ...
.lord have mercy , if I started to cry all over again ...if I let this dam crack of tears starts to flow once more then it would only proves how weak am I ...
I just wish my mum hadn't seen me like this or I hadn't fall so weak in front of a guest like that ...
"Mum"

My face sobered instantly while I struggled to speak ..but the fear that my eyes would gave out on me made swallow my saliva ....
The remaining words was lost, jammed somewhere in my throat with this bitter taste of terror ...
I battered with my eye to convey my distress instead ...
"Silvia am so sorry dear" my mum said softly ...
"But that invitation card you saw a while ago wasn't yours and Nathans"
I stared at her suprisingly, if it wasn't then whose is it, I was blinking rapidly now ...
"Mum the prints , what about the prints ..."
"I went behind your back to stop the printing Silvia "

"What!!!!why would you do that mum"
"Or" I gasped at a sudden realisation..
"Mum you knew there won't be any wedding . you said it cause you knew it all along."
She thinned her lips and nodded...
What kind of human being is my mum, is she a witch or something ...she sees these things and stayed strictly to it till the end ...
"I never told any of my family or friends you were getting married , so if you are worried about what people would say, you don't have to Darling, all we have to worry about now is you"...
My jaw tensed as I watched her lips as if she just said something not heard from this world..
I snugged against the chill making its way into my chest while I cluttered with rapid breath. ..
" you were rapped" she continued
"Yes mum" I was squeezing my face to tears now but the smile I saw at the corner of her lips made me frown..
At that moment something pieces together in my head , it sounded like a screw or something ...

Did she just smile , did she just....
If it wasn't for the striking resemblance I would have said this woman wasn't my mum .,,,I was rapped and all she could do was smile ....she should be crying for Christ sake ...
She opened my blouse slowly and bowed her head for a moment ...she sighed and stare up at me ..
"Celine "
"Yes ma'am " Celine answered.
"Silvia isn't going to the hospital"
"What !!!!"" Celine and I both shouted at the same time ..
"But you said hospitals are cursed Silvia , why do you wana go now
" but how do you know I said that mum "
"When you were little you wrote it on almost every walls and corners of the house,, or have you forgotten "

She stood and went ahead to carry a keg that contains some yellow herbs ,,,
And there I met with Celine eyes who raised her brows towards my mum and back at me ...
"Your mum is wierd Silvia" she said softly ...
She wouldn't be the one to tell me this,, deep down I knew she is indeed really weird and it's like starting to get me really sacred
"Yes she is" I frowned at her
When my mum walked towards me with the yellow herbs I instantly knew that wasn't mearnt to flush the stomach ....
"Mum that's not the right herb"
"Yes it isn't dearest, this is mainly used to strengthen the womb , since you will carrying a child soon " she said shaking the keg so as to mix the herb in it together ...
At the sound of that,, Celine and I stood up at the same time and rushed to sort comfort in each others arms,

Celine and i stared back at my mum as if we just saw horror ..
I was panting hard this time when I asked the question ...
"How many of them rapped me mum"
"Not them darling, just one " she raised a finger and shook on the keg once more ..
At the sound of that Celine and I shouted together
"What!!!!!!! How did she know that!!!!"
Celine was the first to race out ..
We were now seen running round the sitting room as if something horror was pursuing us ....
"Celine wait for me " I shouted ...
Celine ran to the kitchen and back as we jammed head together..
This whole time mum was infact smiling at our charade
"You need to use this herb Silvia , there is nothing you can use that will flush that stomach of yours , the baby is already in there hiding at a corner "

At the sound of that Celine and I shouted once more ..we raced out this time , to the backyard, ...into the training room and back to the sitting room...
We were panting hard as we both shouted once more ...
" Am dreaming Celine ,please wake me up"
"Silvia nooo I can't "
"Why!!!!"
" because my head is spinning . ..
Mum on the other hand was sitting at the sofa ...she was getting herself busy with her quilts ,, while she watch and smile at our display ...
Celine stood up again and raced out .
"Wait for me Celine" I raced along with her .
Today was the day I was totally convinced my mum has this kind of gift ..
A gift that pridicts almost everything around her, she reads the weather like some sort of scientist... She knew the type of person you were before you tell her ...

She had even knew my dad was gonna die of some sudden illness then...she had cry so much cause trully it happens exactly as she had said..in poetic term , she is some one I would refers to as the bliss of the immortals ...
I just wish I knew how she does all these things ..
Running out of breath , we came to an abrupt stop back in the sitting room ....Celine and I both eyed my mum sharply
"Mum how do you know all this, it doesn't make sense , I mean......" I was panting so hard while I hold Celine arm for support
" I know darling because I know ,, so you don't have to get scared okay " she was smiling the whole time .

Celine suddenly raced towards my mum ,she knelt all gasping and panting while she asked the question
"Mum the guy is he big, you know broad, cute , tell us mum"
My mum stare back at Celine and smile
"Mmmmm he is just beyond what words can tell "
I got shocked when Celine raced towards me , she grabbed my two hands and started jumping up like some six year old kid would ...she dropped my hands and raced back to my mum ...
"Mum again, tell us where we can find him"
"Darling humans only see apparition of things mmmmm, only God knows that, I don't "
Celine was laughing like a cat , oH how much I hate her when she laughed like that
At the moment we heard the door bell, before I could get it.

Celine stood up and hurriedly raced towards it
God I wonder what she ate this morning ...
And there , three of my friends were seen sexily dressed as they came in shouting ...
"SURPRISE" they raised up different colors of sexy bikinis after exchanging greetings with my mum who was laughing all along
"Whats this rubbish for " I frowned at them
They came forward to hug me about the news of Nathan ...I could see from their eyes they were indeed really sorry ...
"We always knew that guy was a Frick , a total fool " they all ranted as they send Nathan different kinds of curses..
"So babes " joy changed the topic while she raced two bikinis higher ...
Joy was the youngest of us all ,, a lot taller and slimmer who has this dream of being an hot model someday....
Gosh all of my friends were nothing like me ..
I was the most foolish , naive and the least social.

" guess what guys we are celebrating this new year at the athletic pool "
Diana was shaking her hips happily suddenly Celine jumped on her with all louder scream ..
Diana was a girl with more bigger dream who has this interest of dating the son of a billionaire, she is classy and way too wild for her age ...
"Atlentic pool all the way " anabell shouted
The eldest among us ...at twenty four, she kinda has this obsession on ballet dancing, she cares a lot about her body than any thing in the whole wide world ..a lot s*xier and preety ..
Guess who is gonna be there girls ...Diana said shakingly
"Who" Celine who was as eager as a tiger asked curiously
"LUCAS TYSON "
"WOAHHHHHHHHHH"
I had to cover my ears at their scream..
This girls are going crazy , totally crazy I can't believe this
I was jilted by my fiancee and all they could talk about was some Lucas Tyson ....
"Why the scream girls, is he a celebrity or what "

"More than a cebrity" Diana shouted happily
"He is the son of a billionaire, the richest and the most handsome in the whole of south Africa "
"So what"
I needed to get out of here , this girls are making me go crazy...
I raced towards my room only to hear Celine voice as she call out to me happily
"You are going with us silvia whether you like it or not "
I had to shut the door of my room as their screams pierces through my ears
They all raced for my door before I could put a lock on it
"Leave me Alone ....leave me alone "
Those are the words I heard myself scream until they all landed on my bed ...
Rejoicing with the fact that they are gonna be meeting some Lucas Tyson ..whatever.

let me hear your thoughts!
Re: Beyond Captivating by Merrigist: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Beyond captivating (18+)
By Op. Amina
Episode 5

Silvia POV:
After different kinds of rants and argument from my friends I finally give up and accepted to go along with them,
not because i was interested in seeing their almighty Lucas Tyson or Tyler whatever ,
but I find it as an opportunity to clear my head of all the odds ravaging in them,
like the gruesome image of Nate or the thoughts of carrying a child whose father is unknown ,,

The mere thought of that sounded as if my head is about blowing into Pieces ..
Guess the pool fresh air would do ....
Suddenly My heart skipped when Celine jumped up as her grin became wider..
She started shaking her bum towards my other friends who all but yell at the way her all too soft and big bum was slapping against each other..
"our kungfu hero accepted in coming for a pool ride, yeahhhhhhhh"
"oh Yeahhhhhhhhh baby" they all shouted ..
I roll up my eyes and smile,
God ...

Celine is such a wild girl,
I left them grinning and excused myself to the bathroom...
The shower washed away a little of my worries but not the despite I felt towards men,
I realise my privates was still sore like hell and I could only hear myself murmured different curses at the bastard who did this to me ...
With shaky hands I reached for the towel,
the thought of how he must have forcefully pushed his big privates inside of me made my stomach shun...
Whomever it was I just wish he die in hell ...he is such an heartless devil

Tears welled in my eyes while
I swiped them off before they could fall
hurriedly i reached for my cloth when I heard the impatient voice of my friends whose lips never stop the mentioning of Lucas Tyson ....
He might be good looking to them, but he would never be to me ...thats it
"Just a minute" I call back to them ...
I finished putting an armless green shirt and a black soft short ...
of course this was What I intended to wear through out and not one of those skimpy and exposed bikinis of theirs ...Its of no use cause i wasn't swimming anyways
Celine who was about opening her mouth to comment on why i rejected the bikini kept quiet when she saw my wide angry eyes ....
"Okay guys ready" she said instead
"yeahhhh" the girls shouted while they drag me along.

In the next seconds after exchanging goodbyes with my mum we squeezed our form into the taxi,
guess I needed to cover my ears cause their screams was about ripping them off ...
What kind of life is this ,,goshhhh
what if the guy was some sort of celebrity model they would have fainted instead ..
It was exactly an hour ride ...I could only murmured angrily throughout the while drive, cause all I seems to hear throughout was Lucas Tyson...
It got to an extent the name got stored inside my brain as it kept wailing all along ...
Lucas Tyson , Lucas Tyson
Goshh, it was so frustrating ...

the excitement on my friends face was nothing to write home about when we got to the so called athletic pool,
I just wish I could be as happy as they are,,
The taxi man pull into the drive way
We all got down as we slid on our different sun glasses,
God the parking deck was already full of cars ..
How is this possible ...I wrinkle my nose at the sight ...
the hill down the inn way was a different world entirely,
I never Knew this kind of place existed in Capetown .....God the sight was just so beautiful
The hot sun lit up the windows along the route like a beauty glowing gold in sparkling light ...
We passed along the tiled floor , and stopped at a side to collect some tickets ...
Girls with smaller statue weren't allowed in ,,
Thank God our statue was matured enough...
I squeezed a smile at my friends while
We make our way through a more fashionable gate
some security men collected the tickets before giving us the freewill to enter ...

Instantly I saw myself coughing at the sight,
Celine jumped on me with excitement while the wao word never stop coming out of Annabell's, Joy's and Diana's lips ...
The environment was large enough to accommodate thousands ...

ladies and guys were seen all in bikinis and shorts ...
some sat down on the relaxing chair as they enjoy the sun piercing coolness.
while some were seen enjoying the cool fizz of the water ...
God are this people here to see that guy or they came on their own free will to have fun ......
Curiosity got me wondering, I was forced to stop a lady anyway ...
"Sorry emm hope you do not mind how this sound , but why are you here please"
She seems unaffected my question while she shakes her hips happily
"the same reason why you were here girl To see Lucas Tyson of course"
I frowned at her, I was about telling her, she was the one here to see him and not me, only to see her shake her b*ms while she walk towards some guys awaiting arms ...
Celine and my other friends excitedly excused themselves to go change into their different bikinis while i was left there with no other choice than to admire the pool ...

The pools was unlike any other thing I'd ever seen. It was so wide, I hardly saw its end
A hole on the ground filled with sparkling blue water.
There were steps leading down into the water filled hole and mosaics lining the inside.
The water got deeper as happy girls and guys moved along.
Heavy waves rippled across the water as the crisp wind blew through the air.
Blue lined like a sheet was covering its bottom.
The shape was that of a rectangle so long with it's edges smooth and rounded.
It was filled with glittering water clear as the sky,
not murky anywhere
It sloped roughly with people in it as it goes far down enough that I couldn't guess the depth.
Some parts were tiled, and the tiles glinted in the sun, making the water glint and shimmer even more.

I tilt my face to admire the silverly blue sidewalk,
it was straight and formal looking.
When I looked at it, my instinct was to dive in, dive down, down...all the way to the bottom,
But i was caught from my thought when Celine and my other friends call to me,
I had to gasp at their sight, they were all looking s*xy and gorgeous with their exposed bre**t and b*ms ....
God, all this for Lucas Tyson ...mmmm
I walked towards them, they were already lying on the relaxing chair under the umbrella while I took the last one they kept for me I relaxed on it while I adjusted my sun glasses...
"So girls isn't your Lucas Tyson here already"
"See who is so impatient to see him" Celine called out
. .
Gosh this girl never stop getting on my nerve ...
"Celine you know quite well, I do not buy this , you know that "
She was actually smiling while I took it seriously ...
"Why are you here then"
"To clear my head okay that's just it, to clear my head " I shouted angrily
Joys voice cut in
"Enough girls, Celine would you stop upsetting her please"
I could see the smirk on her face as she shifted her gaze to the other side...
Diana voice eagerly called our attention towards a direction ,
I found myself also staring at the direction eagerly thinking it was Lucas Tyson ...
I hissed when I realise it was a female voice addressing the audience,,

Uninterested to hear what she was saying,,
I stood up angrily with my thought and regrets on why I followed them here at first ....
Celine has gotten on my nerve ,,
I should be at home training instead of coming here to waste my precious time at their stupidity
.I was running towards a direction when I started to hear some scream,,, ..
I was dreaming right, why would anyone want to scream at me ....
It was Celine, no it sounded like a male voice ..
."hey lady, were the hell are you going "
"Stop there,"
"Hey"
I turn backwards only to realise, I was been chased by some security men ....
."why were they chasing after me, what's all this "
I was about turning my direction back to the front ...when I hit my form on a body. .
Slowly I staggered backwards and there i saw a lighting face staring down at me ... .
The scream around made me realise it was no other but the everly almighty Lucas Tyson ....
What the hell.....
TBC...
Re: Beyond Captivating by Merrigist: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2022
Beyond captivating (18+)
Episode 7

Lucas POV:
Lucas you are acting like a bastard cause that's what you are
The word hit me with full force ,
its been two hours yet
The headache it brought kept its bang in my head and it wouldn't even stop for once ...
God this is so frustrating
Why won't mom leave me alone ,
I love my life this way, why wouldn't she just let me be ...
I needed to get out of here or else I might do something I will definitely regret ...
Nothing is going right,,
she has been getting on my nerve lately and I hate it .. ..I hate her for it...
A whole Lucas Tyson to tie a rope around my neck ...god I can't stand it ...urghhh, I would rather die instead ...
She can call me useless,, am okay with it

This is my life and not hers, how many times will I have to remind her
...its my life damn it ..
and am gonna so live it the way I want to ..
I was about tying the lace of my boot when I heard a knock from the door ....
With burst of fury I raced for the door,
If its that witch then am gonna spat at her face,
I wouldn't care if she's my mum this time
she called me a bastard then am gonna so act like one ...
I pull the door with force only to see one of the maids fumbling her hold on a tray ..
"Sire your food , your mum said....I"
At the mere sight of her
My blood throbbed in a hot surge
I can't believe she is blushing ,
Blushing for who ...
"Get out of my sight, did I ever told you am hungry" I spatted out
"But sire, your, your, your" She stammered.

I cursed briefly and slammed the door closed before she could say another word ...
Are these maids for real ,
I can't believe that tiny girl is blushing,
How old is she ...
I might be a flirt, but I would rather faint getting hard than lay my hands on maids ...
MAIDS..urghhh...
Nothing is going right today ...
After tying my boot laces, I raced here and there while I searched for my phone ..
A new loads of Annoyance jell up a cold lump in my stomach while I attack my drawal
Where the hell is my phone, God, and my car keys ...were the hell is it
I spent another fifteen minutes in searching and it hurt a lot cause the frustration was more worst than a heart burn .

I was panting like a tired dog now while my gaze wander round my scattered room...
Did that b-tch stole my phone ,
what about my car keys
I was contemplating whether she did or not when my friends entered...
Their bass voices made me flinched, I closed my eyes briefly before bouncing my weight on the bed . ...
"Hey what's up man "
I was sure the smile on their faces faded at the sight of my room ...
"Lucas what's happening in here" tom called out first ...
others except Nigel kept talking only God know what...
Am just so tired and hungry ...

I sent them my dead tired stare while I pant with my mouth slightly open,
I cleared my throat when I realise they were all waiting for the sole reason why i turn my room into a dustbin like
"I was searching for my phone and car keys, but its fine I can easily get another one .."
I raced for the door while I call out to one of the maids ...
Suddenly my friends let out a laugh except Nigel who pocketed his hands before walking towards me ...
what!!! What's funny!?? ...
Nigel stood across me, his hands was tucked into the pocket of his black trouser...
He was staring at me more like the way my dad usually does ,,
Cool and quiet

I shifted my gaze and surprisingly glared at my other friends who stood there laughing their ass out ....
I was blinking rapidly now as I stared back at Nigel's unsmiling face .
The expression he wore has this kind of serious quality that was so uncompromising...
he was always so hard to read anyways ..
"Your shirt pocket man"
"My , my...my what"
I widened my eyes at Nigel when I touched my shirt pocket ....
I was blinking rapidly now with heated face when I felt my phone and keys...
"I....I " I swallowed the remaining words...
"Would you stop laughing now "
I kick at my other friends who went running round my room
"Another fight with mum " Nigel asked
I stare back at him and nodded
. .
"Common guys " Nigel call out
He patted my arm while We all made our way out and towards the relaxing area, my other friends went into the casino room while Nigel and I waited outside for a conversation ....
He accepted the cup of coffee I offered while I lifted mine to my lips ,
"He is different"
His words made me dropped my cup while I lifted my brows towards him , his brown eyes narrowed with malicious glee as he stares out to space ..

I watched him with bewilderment while he tuck his chin back and forth...
instinctively knowing I should take a dim view of his expression even though I never understood what he was trying to say
"His world was like slipping into another man's dream, but yet the dream was the only way that could make sense to his life, his relationship, his works, "
A weak smile tucked at his lips, and I realise I went on staring at him,
while he spoke as if two world's existed on a parallel lanes that couldn't touch, couldn't become entwined with each other even as they themselves was disapproving of that story ...
"At the end, He wanted his life back , his nice , orderly, peaceful life ,
But he never get it back , do you know why"
"Why" I asked eager to hear the end of the story
"Because, he never gets a second chance "
I was so unsure of what to say at that moment, I became mute, Nigel has always been the type that talks in words you would never understand...more like parables
He patted my arms.

"Hope you understand what this story means sooner,"
He left me standing before I could stop him, i stare at him in disbelief while i nibbled on my bottom lips, amazement battled me as I shot him a glare ..for a seconds dozen of question sprung my mind,
I wanted to ask him why the man never gets a second chance, at least some mistakes are made twice ...
And there's always a chance to fix things.
"I wonder who he is talking about"
smiling to myself ...i made my way down the alley and into the casino room
"Nigel wait up"
.*****

Unknown POV:
I sneaked out of the corner
While I watch his friends walked into the casino room...
He was the last outside ..
And at that moment I wish I could strangle him to death ...
"Hey Nigel wait up" he called
A smile curled up my lips, i glance around strictly before making my way into his bedroom
I walked into his scattered room and laughed ,
I glanced around once more and there my gaze met his pictures....
I knew he always has this glory of beauty and I hated it so much ...
memories Hit me like a blow, and I can't help but rack my hands through my hairs repeatedly ...

I watch as he fought with his mum everyday, and it feels so right ...
Cause he can't take over the company now ...
Not ever ..
You are a thug and you should remain that way Lucas...
After I end my quest in the company,
After I ruined everything that should be your inheritance ...
Then You are the next
Lucas Tyson
now that I seek revenge, what are you gonna do about it
Cause soon we are gonna be riding
In the garden of mourning glory ...
Hahahahahahahaha
Some pains cant be treated with money ...
It just can't

So who is gonna save you now Lucas ..
No one, absolute my no one ...
When I heard a knock from the door I knew it was probably one of the maids who wanted to tidy up his room..
I ran up to his balcony, I took the pipe and went right down ...
See you soon lucas tyson
Hahahahaha

Silvia POV:
"Surprise!!!!!!"
I rolled up my eyes at my friends ...as they all came in dancing on only God knows what ...
cheer leader dresses ...God what are they up to this time
This girls never stop behaving like kids, in spite of being an adult and
A graduate for that matter ..
"Why are you all putting on a cheer leader dresses"
I watched as Jamie raced out of his room and towards their direction
"My pretty aunties"
"Oh Jamie baby" they carried him up while he joyously ask for the things they bought for him ..

After their charade, I offered them part of the orange juice I was making for jamie, but they were too excited to drink ...
Celine was the first to clap while talking ...
"Guess what Silvia, the billionaire sons are coming for a baseball match at the local field of Capetown around three we only have just two hours left to prepare ...we are going to cheer them up"
"Yeaahhhhhhh" they all shouted, I watched as jamie shout along with them..
"Aunty Celine, let me go with you please " he said while he crawls on Celine laps ....
I Shook my head at them.

"So what, girls, look your obsession to these guys is getting way too much, what's wrong with you girls, I understand joys and, diana ,
but you two anabell and celine , you are in a serious relationship, what if your boyfriends are there..
"My boyfriend is out of town" they both said together .."
"Sooooo"
Joyce cut in this time, she was shaking as if she has just been shocked by an electric cooker ...
"Those guys are damn way too handsome, the third richest Jackson bale, that tall, cute guy .... oh am so much in love with that guy,
It's been years already
this is an opportunity to meet him Silvia , don't you get it, he is into modeling"
I smile at her ....
"That's cool, so why are you girls here you should be on your way then"
They stare at each other and back at me
"To take you along with us of course "
"Count me out, am not interested"
"Silvia" Celine cried out
"Nooooo" I returned
"Yessssss" my mum said as she came out to join us ...

"Go have some fun Silvia, all you spend your spare time doing is kung fu , don't you get tired,"
"Mummmm"
Instantly jamie ran up to my mum,
"Granny am going with mum too"
"Of course darling, go with your mum"
"Yeahhhhhhh" jamie shouted while he raced to his room ...
My friends hurriedly went to Peck my mum happily ...
"Wao grannie , you are the best "
I felt so weak, my mum was right, i only spent my spare time devoted to jamie and kung fu not that am going their to do anything other than sit and watch the guys play
"Okay you win" I said quietly
"Alright girls, let's prepare" Celine voice ranted through the air

Lucas POV:
I realise the sky is beginning to smothered the earth with a spotless blanket.
Blistering heat made it’s way through the covering and oiled the earth as if it was ready to fry an egg.
I was sweating profusely while I bounced from left to right
Today was the day I realise how much people love me,
Girls howl, guys are also here to watch ...
I can't believe this ....
"Waooo Lucas, you are so handsone ,"
I heard some cry out loud ...
This is real glory, real power,
this is what I was trying to tell my mum, but she just doesn't understand...
She wouldn't listen.

If I get stucked up in an office with a rope tied around my neck , how am I gonna get this praises ...
How am I gonna know how much people loved me ,,
I raced forward while I shout
"Tom" pass the ball
He passed it while enthusiast's approach the pin ....
"Lucas Lucas, go go go Lucas Tyson "
I can't help but laugh at the cheer leaders screams, I wonder who they were ..
I studied the shiny hard wood before I stepped forward, I swing my arm back and then releasing the ball ...
Then at the last possible moment the ball slammed into the pins ....
The screams around almost burst the drum in my ears ....
I was panting with joy, while I watch the security men and my body guards guard the entrance intently from the the uneasy girls who wanted to squeezed their way in ,,
Jack, Nigel tom and Elliot, went ahead to shook hands with girls through the nets whose holes was wide enough ...

The screams just wouldn't stop ..
I was about making my way to the left side to shook hands when I felt an arm wrap around my legs .
Surprised at what it was
I stare down only to smile broadly cause what I saw was so amazing ,,
a small boy , about three or four years was smiling up at me with his incomplete teeth ....
"You are so handsome Mr "
I bent slowly and carried him up to my arm, God he must have squeezed his tiny form through those guys ...
"What's your name pretty boy"

"Jamie"
"Wao, lovely name, its nice meeting you jamie ,
Am Lucas Tyson..."
"Waooo Lucas, my mum normally said you are a monkey, but now that I see you, I know she is lying "
I can't help but laugh...
Girls never call me monkey, who could his mother be,
Then sudden a realisation struck me, could his mum be the girl I have been looking all over for the last three years ...
The girl that said the words in a whisper along with a laugh that looks so scary and brave. ...
"So where is your mum jamie "....
"here I am "
I turn and my eyes met with no other ...but the silly girl who called a whole me LUCAS TYSON a monkey and yet get away with it ....
So guys who do you think the unknown POV was ...
Re: Beyond Captivating by Merrigist: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2022
Beyond Captivating(18+)
By Op. Amina
Episode 8

Hey guys, this is going to get hotter. Please please like before reading.
Lucas pov :
I stared back at her in disbelief as she eyed me in quiet defiance..
"Who let you in"
No replies
"But how come your son is as ten times more beautiful than you are,, "
No replies
oh his father !!!" I nodded while smiling....
"I'll take responsibility of my son from here"...
Did she just talk, gosh her voice is so horrible
For a minute I simply stared at her as my eyes narrowed in skepticism ,,
she reached out and grabbed her son from my arms...
I was blinking rapidly now ,,
But why does she seems unaffected like other girls does
Didn't she see my face .
Its me Lucas Tyson ....
Hey...
Fine boy is talking to you ...
You should be licking my face ,what's wrong with this girl,

Suddenly i smile at a realisation ...
"Oh Nice moves girl "
She was moving away with her son who kept crying and complaining...
"Mum but i like Lucas Tyson"
Yea that's it pretty boy,, your mum likes me too ,, her pretence is just so so unique and love it
But, not so fast baby...you can't leave now,
I cleared my tone, ignoring the fact that girls were still howling and awaiting a celebrity to come shake hands with them.
But Non of them matters now other than this unique woman in front of me..
I raised my voice so she could hear from the distance.
"Did you really think that, simply by propping yourself in front of me, you could win my attention"

She halted and there I was smiling to myself ...
I hit her, good moves Lucas. "Did you really think I'd fall
for the trick of you calling me a monkey... Haha You mean the opposite right? "
F-uck girl I love your style
Her back was facing me, and there I was, grinning towards her,
Wao I surely like the way she was showing her own affection ...
its somehow stylish....
you love it Lucas.. If only all this girls could be like her... Mtchii mtchii
I stare at her outfit, mmm not so bad for a lady, a faded jean, topped by an old Columbia sweatshirt and in sneakers, she was indeed much taller.

And younger with a fine stature.
nice one
I was caught from my thoughts When she turned and slowly it was like
Everything went flashing in doubles around me ...
the looks on her face nearly melted me into aches , and right there my legs instantly crave for support ...
Lucas hold your legs, no fall ooo
I could only stare as she plodded angrily towards me ...and
The broad smile on my cute face instantly faded,
I was blinking rapidly now, unsure of what she wanted to do...
What's wrong with her, what kind of drama is this ...
"No, you are very wrong Mr Lucas Tyson, Tyler or whoever you are ...
You may well have hordes of ambitious young women scrambling for your attention, but I assure you I'm not one. "

"Even if I were looking for a man,”
My mouth was slightly opened as I watched her flaming black eyed gaze raked over my body,
then flew back up with a fury,
"which I am not,
I would never be so stupid as to dabble with the likes of someone as arrogant and offensive as you ...
who thinks he is the most handsome in whole wide world, are you kidding me ... I would rather choose a monkey over you"
Instantly Heat covered my form as I shot her my glances.
Is this girl for real ...my God
In stunned silence, I licked my lower lips as she turn and leave, and right there it was as if I wanted to faint ...
Is she a woman or horror...
Where is heaven.

I was fumbling to hold my feet on the grass when I heard rumbles of laughter behind me ....
God am finished, how can a lady choose a monkey over a whole me Lucas .....fine boy haa ....my eyes got red
I could only watch as my friends laugh their ass out, I was in real shock ..
Have never experience this kind of scene in my life,
Nigel who hardly laugh to the most funniest joke was seen laughing like a mad dog...
Ha, my eyes got more red and red ...
I staggered

"Why would you record it jack are you crazy,"
.I was pacing uneasily now when we got back home,
How I got home how was I suppose to know ....
I was so sure my legs were unsteady, my body guards must have carried me ..
I racked my hand through my hairs as I paced more ..
"Damn that woman, who does she thinks she is, I cant believe ordinary commoner could taut me, a whole me ...gosh I need an aspirin "
The fact that friends were playing the video and laughing their skull out got me more angry
I boil as more fire apt in me ...
"Delete that video jack, am gonna kill you if you don't "
Before I could grab him, jack went running to a farther direction...
he was holding his stomach now as he laugh out loud...

I was so defenseless and weak as i watch him at the distance ,
My gaze rovers back to my other friends who wouldn't stop laughing, either ...
"Is it funny, what's funny huh huh "
I attacked the three like an angry lion but only found myself lying flat on the sofa while they escaped towards jack direction..
I closed my eyes briefly
With one kneel up,....
I Rorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Silvia POV:
"Jamie go to your room"
"Unbelievable Silvia, why would jyou say that to him, you knew quiet well you can never choose a monkey over a man as handsome as that,"
Celine voice followed my every movement as i dropped my jacket on the sofa and went directly through the kitchen to make a cup of tea ....
"Celine the guy is just crazy okay, someone has to put him in his place,"
"Come on Silvia" Celine chided
I held up a placating hand towards her,
"What do you want me to do then huh what!"
"Apologise"

"Apologise for what, what about all he said to me ...you know that's the last thing I'll ever do, especially to a man"
I felt Celine's stares burn on me as I sipped my tea.
"I wasn't able to shake hands with him because of you Silvia"
"Did I ever stop him not to ...please save me the break "
"Oh so that's why the girls left angrily, because they weren't able to shake hands with him, is he a God....i cant believe this,
you girls are impossible"
"You know what!!!!! We shouldn't have taken you along at the first place, I forgot the fact that you've always been bitter, damn you Silvia"
Celine shouted as she hurriedly reached for her bag and raced towards the door ...
"Please close the door behind you" I call out to her.

She glared back at me irritatedly before she raced out..
At that moment I thought my heart would break,..
Of course Celine was right, am bitter cause its just so hard to live with the fact that I never knew the father of my son ..
How does she think I live with that through this years ...
I smiled weakly as I flashed back
At t
he way he held Jamie in his arms
I just can't help it ,
I lost total control.

Of course who would choose a monkey over a man like that,
no woman would
but his existence as a man irritates me so much ,,,
And the fact that he is as handsome as that ..is enough for me to hate him...
If he is so used to having girls bow down for his good looks,
He missed it ...
And apologising would be the last thing I would ever do ...
I hope Celine understands that

Unknown POV:

Years back
I was steeped in pain ...not just pain but an intense one, so encompassing, so engross, I couldn't localize it ...
It was everywhere, inside of me, on the surface, it was a saturating pain ...
Just when I think I couldn't stand it any longer, I was flooded with a warm rush of numbness,
A magic elixer that washed through my veins ...
Soon after the paralysis I reached out to him despite my muzziness ...
I concentrated hard, but all I saw was cash ....
He sprayed the cash on me
"Lucas please, don't leave me"
"Hey am used to one night stand okay, hundred million should be enough to get rid of it "
Then he walked right out ...
"Noooo you can't leave me, Lucas you can't leave me ...." I shouted and crawled to the door ...
My tone went weak now
Then he ran right in an hour after I swallowed the drugs ....
I was in pool of blood and crying in pain now ,
"What did you do to yourself, god what have you done .....why did you take the damn drugs, told you I would take care of the baby, why did you take it "
I smiled weakly cause my words are meaningless now, if only I could love him and not that thug ...

I wanted to dodge from everything because they intruded on peaceful nothingness,
I crave the bliss of knowing and feeling absolutely nothing
"I can't live with this .... am sorry, I already took the abortion pill"
"Emergency" that's all I heard as my breath tightened and then my conscious moment became extended

Present
"I can't believe he didn't recognise me, how come he forgot about me totally "
I watch him signed as he sink down into the tub ...
"see Lucas is my friend baby, one thing about him is, he never gets to remember the ladies he slept with,
Because they are damnly too much
So disguising as a maid, as a pizza delivery and all sort of stuffs won't help okay.... "
"I thought he would recognise me, when I was fumbling my hold on the tray this morning....but he didn't "
I watched him stepped out of the tub, his expression was murderous and filled with jealousy, he stare at me as he patted the towel over his arms and chest ...
He moved slowly towards me ...
His unclothedness is something I see everyday, so am used to it ...
I trembled as his cold finger brushed against my neck...
His scent was so male and unbearable ...
Suddenly he grabbed my arms and pinned me against the wall...
This man loved to play rough and I damn well loved it.

I was panting hard now as he dropped his towel, i felt his palm on my under wear as he walked it down,
Now staring at each other few seconds later after we had s-x, I watch him wrap his towel around his unclothedness
"so what do you want then"
"To destroy him .."
Suddenly everything went silent,
I could hear the ticking of the wristwatch just opposite him,
I didn't dare look at him,
How will he take it, no matter how bad the past is Lucas was still his friend....
At that moment touching him wasn't even a remote possibility,
"If I can't have him no will," I said
"Thought you said you didn't want revenge,"
"I want it now okay, the more I see him, the more I hate him,"
"So do you think disguising as a maid would help.... cause the last thing Lucas would is f-ck with a maid" ...
"Yes I realise that this morning, but i already changed tactics,"
I watch him glare at me surprisingly
"Really, So what's the tactics" he was creaming his body now.

"I just submitted a proposal to Tyson's group of company, I want to get close to the company, destroy everything, so he would suffer in poverty I didn't want him to die but to live in suffer ness"
"Mmmm," he smirked
"do you think a world known billionaire is that easy to destroy, common you know its not that easy gurl"
"I know its not, So what do you suggest then,"
"All you have to do is get closer to his parents, possibly he is gonna take over the company one day, even if he doesn't .....

squeeze yourself in so they could get you married to him ...after then ... kill him cause definitely all he has would be yours "
"Waoo good idea baby" I jumped up in joy
Come here, he drew me closer and stare at me for a while before our mouth came together in a ravenous kiss, I folded my arms around his neck and provocatively arched my body to his..
He pushed me on the bed and crawled up on me,
"Not so fast baby".

I sat up and poured two cups of wine
"Cheers to the newly found mission"
"Cheers" we both drank our wine and laughed out loud
"Mmm no matter how I think about it ...I found it rather strange for you to help me out like this ...Lucas is still your friend"
"He stopped being my friend the very day you nearly die because of him"
"Oh"
I took His cup of wine and placed it down happily ...
Slowly i crawl up on the bed while I stare at him seductively ..
"Kitty, kitty, come get me baby"
He widened his eyes as he stares in between my skirt ....
He dropped his towel and flinged it to the corner side of the room
"Oh baby ...Meaww meaww, here I am "
.....hahahaha.....

So guys among Lucas friends ,, guess who that guy is ...
Re: Beyond Captivating by Merrigist: 8:31am On Jan 13, 2022
Beyond Captivating(18+)
By Op. Amina
Episode 9

Lucas POV:
Anger boiled in me at the sight of my friends ...I sank my teeth down my bottom lip and watch ....they were making fun of me, and all I could damn do was watch ...

"Elliot, that gal is so hot"
Jack manage to choke out the word between bouts of uncontrollable laughter ...
Elliot wrinkled his nose as he grin along
"jack u know....
it was as if she has this distilled decades of some fierce emotion in a bottle and then split it out where it hate a whole heart out, cause I can't really figure out an emotion that could produce a voice like that"
Jack struggled breathlessly as humor lit up his face....

"it was steady, full and so frightening,, gosh the voice was as strict as a lion.. "
"oh no no no " they laughed out loud...
Their bass voices made a tingling strike in my brain and I so wish at the moment to drill an air out if their throats
"Jack,"
"what, I think I saw red !!!"
Elliot who was glaring at the phone said much louder now
"where where, give me the phone" Jack grabbed the phone from Elliot and stares eagerly into it

"What!!!!!!!! Haaaaaahaha, red"
They both burst into another loads of uneasy laughter...
I sat there staring at them like a person who just got a flu... . gosh have never been so humiliated in my life,
Those two are destroyers,
they could tease to the extent of getting mad..
Tom and Nigel sat there laughing at the way Elliot and jack was making fun of me....
Of course, that girl was just a new kind of experience among the billionaires sons...
We never believed anyone like her could exist ...
She sounded so brave, emotionless, confident and sulky..
I never imagined anyone could dare stand the sight of my looks and still has the chance to talk that way, a lady at that end
who the hell does she think she is?
I squelched at the resentment welling in me and there I realise if I do not l vent my anger now, it could drive me crazy..

. i felt the urge to kick on something hard...
Something iron and hard
I picked up where i left
off my violence and stamped out of the room without saying a word
On my way i stormed on a maid who broke all the glass cups she was holding,
"Are you blind or what" I spatted at her face ...
...."am sorry sire"
"whatever"....
I pushed her aside and raced further to the ball field..

An hour later
I feinted left and bolted right ...
Double deck the ball and press it down..
I was panting like a person who was about to die...
heavy sweat trinkle down my face while I wipe it off with the back of my hands ...
Left, right, left right
I was passing the ball in between my legs with a gasp that was barely audible
My friends were calling me to stop now but, I was here playing my skull out ...
I raced, duck, kick ،،
"You gonna hurt yourself Lucas"
Nigel call out,
But never am I listening ...
I just want them to keep teasing me ....
I was doing leg racing now,
Its becoming dark out ...but who cares...
My brain just kept wailing at the thought of that gal ...
The sound of her voice and that look on her face
Goshhhhhh it could well damage a weak heart...
I would prefer to fled in terror rather than see some one as scary that woman again..but why can't I get her off my head
Nigel raced up to me and drag my arm so I could face him ...
"Hey man, stop behaving like a sixteen year old"

I pushed him the chest ...
"What is it, get the hell out of my sight"
He paced to the side and walk back to me with a frown on his face...
"You do not possibility think you could be loved by everyone right,"
"shut the f-ck up Nigel .... "
He smirked ...
"You are going crazy Lucas,"
"Yes I am.... okay " I shouted ...
I raced towards Elliot and grabbed the phone from him ....
"You know what !!!!
all we need to do is send the damn video online ,,, I want the whole world to make fun of me like my friends does mmmm...haha
"You can't do that Lucas" Elliot grabbed the phone from me but pity I already sent it online ..

He gasped out loud ...
"I can't believe this in just one minute, three hundreds comments "
Jack who was so eager to see grabbed his phone from elliot ...
I laughed at them ...while they all stare up at me at once ...
"That's what you want right, and you got it ",
I went back to my ball and continue ..
"ducking, pushing, kicking hard ,"
I felt a hand on me minutes later, I clenched my teeth in anger
"Nigel, what is it "
I turn only to see my mum smiling broadly at me ...I was the one drowling now ...
When was it the last time this woman smile at me ....i think she is up to something,
"mum," i glanced around feeling relieved that my friends are gone
"Hey pretty boy."
I signed and dropped the ball hard on the tiled floor ...

"Am not a boy mum, am a man"
"Oh you never thought about that, when you were getting angry like a twelve year old would,"
"you saw the video "
"Yeah of course 38 likes ....8.8k comments ..."
"people are meant to have one haters or the other Lucas okay "
That's them and not me, I just can't stand the sight of someone hating me much less a gal ..
I ignored her and changed the topic
"Its not even an hour yet, let me see"
I took the phone from her and glance through the comments
"Sh*t , she's as ugly as a pumpkin, why would she say that to Lucas Tyson"
"Lucas she is a brat, you should have slapped her "

"She's just a pretence , she likes you , she just wouldn't admit ...."
"Common Lucas we love you more"
"She is a just a stupid girl, i hate her"
"We hate her Lucas, we love you more"
"How did she even get the chance to see Lucas, I hate her, I wish to see you one on one Lucas, and you would know how much I love you"
"Come on what do you except she is a bitter lady"
The remaining pieces of anger cut in my throat when I stroll and stroll through the comments ....

There wasn't any one who supported her ...damn these people.
Why would they talked about her that way..
Goshhhh...I wanted them to make fun of me instead and not ra
in curses on her..
"who the hell told them to rain curses on her"
I glanced back at my mum, who was smiling all along ...
I don't trust this woman, her smile was indeed a cunning one,
Whatever it is if she thinks am gonna fall for her warmness, she missed it
i frowned and reached her phone back to her
"Thought you would be happy at least the whole world supported you"
I ignored her and went ahead to the store...
"I've not forgiven you yet mum remember you called me a bastard "
I entered into the dark store and arranged the balls back,

Feeling foolish and frustrated i hit my hands on the hard wall angrily...
Gosh, the image of that girl filled my head in technically colors...
Emerald Blue, shallow red, pale lilac golden yellow, violet blue.....
But have I met her somewhere apart from the athletic pool and today ,,
Gosh heaven knows I was doing my best to ignore the shift feeling inside me, this heat, this wariness, this uneasiness and anger...
Nothing is going right today..
I walked out of the store after locking it...
"I think the girl is cool " my mum laughed
I narrowed my eyes at her and... Without noticeable effect I turned on my heels and stalked away ...

Why do I have this feeling that she's up to something...
I slammed the door of my room closed ..
I couldn't remember ever feeling this exusted and frazzled
I hauled myself naked before making my way into the bathroom..
Its dark out already ,, yet I remained socked in the tub ,, staring dully out to space like a kitten who just lost its mama
Thought the shower would help,, but it didn't ...
I know i didn't have to feel so bloody dismissive about this ...
But that girl .. God
The most annoying part was i can't seem to get her off my head ..

I tapped my hands on my head repeatedly
Not that she is that beautiful , but her uniqueness is driving me nut..
what am I suppose to do
I swallowed a gasp as the flash back came , gosh no one has ever stand so brave at the sight of me ...more less say words like that ...
Gosh the stress of this evening was wearing me out.. I know that
I stepped out of the tub and made my inside ...
I felt as if I had just made a narrow escape when I went into my room...
Or has the shower been too cold,,
Or why else could not I not cool down...
Must it be all about that gal,,
A married gal with a son,,, you are so impossible Lucas

I grab my pants and pulled them on with a jerk ...
I end up wearing a casual wear before stalking my way downstairs
nothing seems to go right at dinner ,,
I realise have been weaving my anger on the maids around me ,,
My whole system was disrupted ..
I sat in frustration as I stare up at my mum who kept humming with a grin on her face ...
Instantly I lost my appetite ...
"Get me a white wine " I shouted a maid who was staring at me as if she would swallow me up with that big mouth of hers ...
I stared sideways angrily only met my gaze with a fairer one who quickly shifted her glance
"blushing ,, this tiny thing is indeed blushing,, Gosh I can't believe this "
I stare up at my mum this time.....

. I gapsed cause she was indeed grinning like a ware wolf ,
What the hell is wrong with this woman thought she would be all saddened now that her dearest husband is out on a business trip...
There would be no one to keep her company...
Cause surely I wouldn't be the one to..
I would rather sleep all day than keep my mum company,, gosh she's so annoying...
"Lucas,, I prepared your favourite"
"and what's that "
"a grilled steak and salad"

"Mmmm, glad you knew my favorite "
I opened the plate slowly and my stomach immediately churned at the sight of the steaks, ...
,I ate it slowly and it was as if my brain was mending to airs,,,
It was so delicious to the extent ... It felt so annoying on my big boy part but I found myself asking for more...."
Mum grinned louder...
"mmmm, my son is appetizing tonight"
"who prepared it "
I glanced at a robust maid who shakily raised her hand...
"I sire"

The frown on my face deepened and I couldn't help but stare at her as if she has a cow faeces plastered all over body .. .....If she's expecting a nice comments from a whole me,, she missed it..
"where the hell is my white wine "
I saw the white wine in front me and immediately swallowed back the remaining words...
I watched the broad smile on my mum face,,,and the realisation came....
Is she really happy that finally someone could stand up to me....
Gosh I knew right from the onset that her smile isn't a genuine one...
She annoys me really....
I shifted my chair backwards and stood up...
"please excuse me I think I lost my appetite "

He hauled himself naked from the bed as he chok on the combination of s-x and sweat half tripping as the sheet tangles around his knees.....
He turned and made a dash for the bathroom door the face that was seen was no other but Nigel's.
Nigel pov.
I stare at her sleeping form before making my way into the bathroom , she was surely beautiful...
But why do I find myself using her as a bait...
I love her but yet I wanted to use her for my own greed....
I sank into the tub and pulled out a cigarette from the pack
I just wish I weren't a jerk,, I just wish this evil thought of hurting Lucas never came to my mind...

Have always seen him as my little brother even before I found out he truly was...
Feeling frustrated
I sank down into the tub to feel more of the cold water...
I sat back a little ashamed of myself ...
How I wish we never had this common bond...
How I wish I never had this blood bond with Lucas and I hate the way it's turning me into this cold, calculative and manipulative gold gold digger...
Just that i hate the fact that dad had to hid my existence away from his family
I turn on the cigrette and planted it between my lips , I lit it quickly so my shaky hands wont dropped the lighter...
Slowly I forced a stiff shoulder back against the tub... A little shaky,, a lot afraid that I had just revealed a weakness ...
Why happened to my restraints
Thought have been able to take it in when I found out the truth at least it's been five years ...

Why am all of a sudden behaving like a demon
I shuddered as the flash back descended on me like an anvil
Flash back :
5years back
I yanked open the drawal and pulled out the diary....
My mum eyed the book in ashtray
"mum tell me , the content in this book is false "
She was blinking rapidly now unable to speak
"mum unbelievable but you told me my dad was dead "
She ran up to her room while I angrily followed her from behind
"am sorry you have to see that diary Nigel,, yes he is your father "
I felt blood covered my face, and started to feel irritated at her sight...
"how can you keep this from me mum,, Lucas is my best friend,, how would he feel if he finds out we are both sharing the same dad "
" that's why you can't let him finds out son "
"what!!!! "

She gave me a quick assessing look...
"yes Nigel,, Lucas mustn't know "
"unbelievable " I shouted at her....
"do you even know what you are talking about "
I sent my death stare to her but she kept mute
"till when are you planning to keep this from me mum "
"till forever "
As if hearing her for the first time,, I looked startled....
"did I just hear you say..... "
She cut in
"yes you heard me right Nigel ,,,,
Mr Tyson and I only met on work basis ,, but we got caught up along long the line of lost ,, and we had s-x... not that we have any commitment together...
but at least now that you knew he is your father ,,

I wouldn't want to ruin his family cause his wife has done a lot of good to me without even knowing I slept with her husband ,,
Greg has taken responsibility of you ever since you were a kid , he never denied you ... he is giving all you want,, that's enough for me "
Pained to the inside my tears fell before I was aware of it ...
"so Mr Tyson knew I was his son all along mum...that man knew I was his son.....how can you guys keep such a huge stuff away from me,, why would you lie to me "
She extended me a steaming glance
"Please if you don't want to loose your mum, be a good son...greg is a good man I wouldn't want your existence to tear his family apart "
"how can you be this impossible mum" I cried out in exasperation ..

"how can you keep me away from what's right fully my position,, am the Tyson's first son,, and not Lucas,, "
"ah"
"I know greed would always come in the way Nigel,,, you just knew Tyson is your father and you are here talking about inheritance "
"isn't it the truth mum" I exclaimed facetiously
" I love you better than this Nigel,, and your father loves you more,, he is ready to give you everything... But not what is rightfully Lucas "
I felt the blood in my system sways as they rushed faster
"save me the break mum ,, I can't believe you are telling me right to my face that am a bastard ...of course you got married and have other kids ,,

I was the bastard here who doesn't deserve to be shown some sympathy,, how do want me to live with the fact that I was cast aside by both my dad and mum,,, how do you want me to live with that "
tears twinkle down her face as she stare at me...
"am sorry son,"
My hands were shaking now as I stare up at her... My tears fall as if it knows no bound,, I was hurt and pain to the extent I could feel my heart pound in thuds ,,
Sniffing a breath ,, I bolted out to the exit and lougue myself in the corner of my room while I cry my heart out...
Life is just a b*tch, a dark paradise,, a thin dark line where no one....
Absolutely no one could see its string... Oh Gosh how much I hurt...
Flash back ends....

I stare into space and quickly wipe up my tears when she emerge into the bathroom...all looking naked and beautiful...
" Nigel what's wrong are you okay "
I nodded and smile towards her direction...
"yes baby "
I watch her as she moved seductively and sat beside the tub,, she took the cigarette in between my fingers and drifted it to her mouth...
"should I join you "
I rested my head back to the tub and stared up to the ceiling...
"if you want to "
My mood wasnt all convenient again...
I can't help but pondered with my thoughts which is so acheing my heart like hell
When I felt her presence inside the tub I stare down at her as she held a happy glance towards me...
"thanks for putting me through on how to get my revenge towards Lucas "
I frowned at her for a brief moment and nodded...
Cause now am left with this unsettled decision,, whether to go along with her plans and get what I want..
Or strangle her in the neck... Like
"if you hurt my kid brother then you are so dead"
Oh God I just don't know what to do....

.....**

(1) (Reply)

Kingsley / Still Eyes On Ribadu Again / Moonlight Monologue1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 335
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.