Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,607 members, 7,892,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:44 PM

Wet Your Panties. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wet Your Panties. (759 Views)

Bbw And Chubby Ladies Dont Stay Lonely And Be Wet / Get Wet Every Night By Joining This Whatsapp Group / I Need U Come Scratch My Wet Pussy For Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wet Your Panties. by hekola: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
We started kissing, one of my hands rubbing ur ass, the other smooching ur boobs with ur clothes on,I removed ur clothes and ur bra to the side.i started using my thumbs to run a circle on ur Left nipples, while my mouth lapin on the left one.ur moans turning me on,I switched my lips and place ur nipples in between my tooth and send a painful but sweet sensation to ur body.you can't take it anymore, you rolled ur skirt upward to give access to your wet pussy,and I use my finger to run a vertical and horizontal movement on your wet pussy.you unzipped my trouser to bring out my Mamba.. if you want more of this send me an email.. naughty females only.lets sex chat.
Re: Wet Your Panties. by Ganasawa(f): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Jesus love you so much
Re: Wet Your Panties. by donkelvin10(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
For a SERIOUS DATE 💓...
WHATSAPP 09023630072
Re: Wet Your Panties. by Pulocc: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
J

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Friend From Any Part Of The Country / True Love Is All That Matters. / Looking For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.