Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,399 members, 7,904,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

MEN!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS In Advance Now!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS In Advance Now!! (Photo) (899 Views)

Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo) / Meet Man With Longest P*nis In World (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS In Advance Now!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
The Ultimate Guide To Keeping Control Over Your S£X LIFE!
"You can get laid with any girl you want, you just have to put her in a situation where she would have no other choice but to unzip it!
Understand that you deserve s£x no matter your level in life, all it takes is for you to get in her head to badly that she is eager to see what you have inside your clothes!!"

The release date has been set to 20th of january but instead of waiting, i decided to put you in front of this product, you can pre-order now in advance and your copy will be delivered to you immediately after release. CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW!!

The starting price has been set to just N100 so everybody and anybody can make a purchase, but the price will gradually inflate after release date as the purchases increase so i would advice you pre-order now!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS In Advance Now!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS In Advance Now!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
I have made sure that the purchase process is as easy as possible, all of this is for you by the way, there is no way that i would comfortable with my prospects having issuses making a purchase!

I have made sure that every payment option is available for every preference, you can either use your cards, make a bank transfer or use USSD, you can pre-order anywhere and anyhow, if you are currently reading this then you can make a purchase right now without any form of stress!

The Redpill Is Here To Stay And It Is My Job To Spread The Word In Everyway Possible!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS In Advance Now!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
5 Pre-orders so far, keep it coming people!
Re: MEN!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS In Advance Now!! (Photo) by siofra(f): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
If you like let this man deceive you. Golden penis indeed!! undecided
Re: MEN!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS In Advance Now!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Congrats son..you are hitting it big...
You gat a very strong confidence in yourself..
The OP said you deserve sex no matter what and you can unzip any woman once you get the book..good..
But don't you think it's against your past preaching where you said women are w**ores and don't deserve better and you one shouldn't settle for overused or rather community service..
Now don't you think you are supporting the same wh**re you preached against when it comes to women..now you supporting it all cos you wanna sell your books?
You don't mock people for your selfish benefit...you paint and generalise women in a negative manner so as to cajole people into getting your books..
Is this guy trying to tell me that a man is allowed to sleep around with women and shouldn't be called a wh*"re but when women do so you insult them online..this is hypocrisy at the highest level..
Wannabe redpillers pls give this a constructive criticism without being insultive to myself.. thank you...

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS In Advance Now!! (Photo) by liya11: 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Congrats son..you are hitting it big...
You gat a very strong confidence in yourself..
The OP said you deserve sex no matter what and you can unzip any woman once you get the book..good..
But don't you think it's against your past preaching where you said women are w**ores and don't deserve better and you one shouldn't settle for overused or rather community service..
Now don't you think you are supporting the same wh**re you preached against when it comes to women..now you supporting it all cos you wanna sell your books?
You don't mock people for your selfish benefit...you paint and generalise women in a negative manner so as to cajole people into getting your books..
Is this guy trying to tell me that a man is allowed to sleep around with women and shouldn't be called a wh*"re but when women do so you insult them online..this is hypocrisy at the highest level..
Wannabe redpillers pls give this a constructive criticism without being insultive to myself.. thank you...

Lol
You’re just giving it to this guy very Hite lol
Re: MEN!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS In Advance Now!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
liya11:

Lol
You’re just giving it to this guy very Hite lol
I don't joke around when it comes to wannabe redpillers and their lack of intelligence..this is the highest level of cluelessness..
Who are the blockheads taking this advice without even thinking properly tho..fine sell your books but can you OP stop bashing women for once?
They ain't intimacy gadgets pls..you don't come online to embarrass them aiit..

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS In Advance Now!! (Photo) by liya11: 6:31am On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

I don't joke around when it comes to wannabe redpillers and their lack of intelligence..this is the highest level of cluelessness..
Who are the blockheads taking this advice without even thinking properly tho..fine sell your books but can you OP stop bashing women for once?
They ain't intimacy gadgets pls..you don't come online to embarrass them aiit..

Hahaha
Happy new year and have a beautiful one.
Re: MEN!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS In Advance Now!! (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 01, 2022
liya11:

Hahaha
Happy new year and have a beautiful one.
It's a new day.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Good Head / 4 Advantages Of Marrying A Female Soldier / Video: Beautiful Lady Stretched And Lashed Like A Child For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.