Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,707 members, 7,889,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (374828 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mystiquefia:

Please, how does one qualify for the next competition?
av been a follower of dis thread since page 1 btw

You should know if you have been following

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodybankz38(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
infofirst:

You should know if you have been following

The reply suits the question ...... shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by tonnieblaise(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
infofirst:

You can just open and close immediately, thats no issue bro

Yeah, thought so too at first, but there are situations that makes you lose access to your phone (in my case sickness)..

Anyways, with those other rules in place, i dont think anyone will get top position by trading just 5 days

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ogashman(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
infofirst:

Watch out

Competition stopped and review in progress.
Can @tonnieblaise @princeify72 @ogashman dropped their ftmo metrix as well?

https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix/2100919663

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Princeify72: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nice one sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by friendbee: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
@iinfofirst, and others, thank you for this challenging competition, these guys were too strong for me, walahi i tried, they put me under intense pressure. Congrats to them. I will now work towards achieving the target and leave position alone, with that i can calm down and trade.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
If you’re a forex trader. You’re a hot cake
Just be consistent,disciplined and excellent I mean at the top of your game
Never sleep worse than you wake up.
Sleep more intelligently every day(chart and psychology wise , risk& trade management)
If you lose a trade and you didn’t break your rules or shatter your psychology; it’s a win brothers!
We are assets.
Treat yourself like one every time!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Princeify72: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
infofirst:

Watch out

Competition stopped and review in progress.
Can @tonnieblaise @princeify72 @ogashman dropped their ftmo metrix as well?

We are not giving up..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
GreatestManEver:
If you’re a forex trader. You’re a hot cake
Just be consistent,disciplined and excellent I mean at the top of your game
Never sleep worse than you wake up.
Sleep more intelligently every day(chart and psychology wise , risk& trade management)
If you lose a trade and you didn’t break your rules or shatter your psychology; it’s a win brothers!
We are assets.
Treat yourself like one every time!

On point boss mi

Princeify72:

We are not giving up..

yes o

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by friendbee: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin I clap for myself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lambrick: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
infofirst:
Kindly open the Ftmo trial of $10k and Follow the Ftmo challenge rules but no single trade should be more than 0.1 lot at a time. Only 2 positions can be opened at a time. 5% DD /DAY rule applies. 10% Maximum DD allowed. Any 2 instruments can be traded in one competition.( You can only trade any 2 . A trader can trade EU AND GU and another can decide to trade gold and oil.
Ten min trading days. Winner after 14 days .Must hit 4% returns to win. One winner but others can be considered based on organizer view. In the event of a tie, the contestant with higher returns win.
Use your FTA moniker as usual. Contribute on the thread as well. No use of pin to hide trades. All orders must be opened.
The rate at which contestants were violating was high, so am trying to modify until the violations reduce significantly

These are the rules for the next contest starting March 20. Kindly read and request for invite from me through Dm. Only those that are comfortable with the rules should request please. Discipline is needed with no exception please. The market is mean and only for those that can play by the rules and not those that wanted to play by their emotions or personal believe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fibonacci88: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tony142:

There is nothing hard about prop firm trading, the reason I do not like prop firm is because their spread is too big for me, I am a scalper who trades on the 1 minutes timeframe and aim for 1 - 3 pips per trades, now imagine if their spread is like 3 pips, what will now be my profit? cheesy

Prop firm is good for swing, and positional traders not scalpers (especially the ones who uses the 1 minutes TF) cool
Which broker do u use. Besides IC market and pepperstone I don't know of any broker with better spread than Ftmo MFF and TCF. Just say u don't like thier rules and restrictions. U haven't traded a prop acc before so a lot of what u saying is false. Prop trading actually favours scalping and intraday traders. Most prop firm tell u to trade for at least 10 days in a month. How many setup will a swing trader get in 30 days.

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ebenezary(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
infofirst:
Kindly open the Ftmo trial of $10k and Follow the Ftmo challenge rules but no single trade should be more than 0.1 lot at a time. Only 2 positions can be opened at a time. 5% DD /DAY rule applies. 10% Maximum DD allowed. Any 2 instruments can be traded in one competition.( You can only trade any 2 . A trader can trade EU AND GU and another can decide to trade gold and oil.
Ten min trading days. Winner after 14 days .Must hit 4% returns to win. One winner but others can be considered based on organizer view. In the event of a tie, the contestant with higher returns win.
Use your FTA moniker as usual. Contribute on the thread as well. No use of pin to hide trades. All orders must be opened.
The rate at which contestants were violating was high, so am trying to modify until the violations reduce significantly

These are the rules for the next contest starting March 20. Kindly read and request for invite from me through Dm. Only those that are comfortable with the rules should request please. Discipline is needed with no exception please. The market is mean and only for those that can play by the rules and not those that wanted to play by their emotions or personal believe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodybankz38(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
infofirst:

Infofirst I didn't understand the term u used saying ( any 2 instruments can be traded in the competition ) I don't really understand what you mean there ... Please someone should explain more to me ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kumulus(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
GreatestManEver:
If you want to calculate lotsize for AUDUSD
Divide the amount you want to risk e.g 20$ by your (SL*10) I.e 13 pips * 10 . So everything would be 20$/(13*10) = 0.153

Na small boys dey use fx calculator grin

What value does the 10 represent? Is it a constant? If it is, what constant is it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 12:08am On Mar 13, 2022
karkinase:

Tony142, I challenge you to take part in this next competition and put ur so good skills to test. Time to do the talk cos u beginning to constitute a nuisance on this thread.

I don tell una tey tey say guy mata na dead cheesy grin
Bros just dey use us dey keep body and soul

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2022
Tony142:

There is nothing hard about prop firm trading, the reason I do not like prop firm is because their spread is too big for me, I am a scalper who trades on the 1 minutes timeframe and aim for 1 - 3 pips per trades, now imagine if their spread is like 3 pips, what will now be my profit? cheesy

Prop firm is good for swing, and positional traders not scalpers (especially the ones who uses the 1 minutes TF) cool

You dey lie fire cheesy grin
Prop and ECN Account is same,
Zero spread with little commission,
You would know if you actually traded one in the past,
There's nothing like high spread in a prop firm bro,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 12:12am On Mar 13, 2022
Englishisamust:

1-3 pips for scalping, may be he trade Asian session because votality is very low during Asian sessio but if you are trading London and newyork session banging 3pips and 1 pip thats a ticking time bomboo.

I dey tell u bro. May be this guy have not test them before. Have scalp EU many times on ftmo. It is okay

Tony doesn't know what he is saying,
Prop don't even encourage swing sef,
He clearly just fooling around.

Na how you go know say the guy no dey trade at all cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 12:12am On Mar 13, 2022
Tony142:

Alright boss, as for the 0.4-0.5 pips you said, I will check to confirm if it is true

Lol, u said 1 - 3 pips is sign of no strategy? Hahahaha, sir, 1 pips profit on a 100 lot size can feed you for 3 months cool

Same pip and lot size would also make you homeless cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lambrick: 12:45am On Mar 13, 2022
Donsheddy:

Perfect
we ready
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 12:48am On Mar 13, 2022
samfelly:

When did you enter those XAUUSD trades? You mind opening it for me? Check attach to see what I mean

Account liquidated sir..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 12:56am On Mar 13, 2022
ogashman:

https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix/2100919663
Open a position on btc boss to make the trading days 10 sir.. Close immediately
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 12:57am On Mar 13, 2022
Feshizzy:

Same pip and lot size would also make you homeless cheesy grin
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ogashman(m): 3:31am On Mar 13, 2022
haryodehjia:

Open a position on btc boss to make the trading days 10 sir.. Close immediately

I understand boss.... Just that when I lost some trades I decided to leave the charts and cool off in order not mess with my psychology

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:49am On Mar 13, 2022
Let's see how this goes smiley

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2022
I hope these folks don't deactivate my account this time.

What I've learned since the last year is "knowing your exit is also as important as knowing your entry and stop prices"

Yes,it has always been said but if the price is favorable to me to pay, I'd rather have experience teach me.

We are still on course.

PS: I don't post chart much these days because with nasdaq,I'm only looking out for one setup per week. And yes,whatever lesson I just learned,it's because of Nas100. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:24am On Mar 13, 2022
Reality Check: Do strong fundamentals actually change the course of technicals?

Gold example: If it Fais to break 2075 before breaking 1676 means technicals rule.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:34am On Mar 13, 2022
Gold
Wave: 4th
Coming wave: 5th, to surpass the low of the 3td wave, which is 1958.
SL 2009
Short@ 1988
TP@ 1900.

Hoping technicals win

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kumulus(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2022
kumulus:

This is a potential, would be nice if it raids that last high it left at $45k before shorting further.. shocked

BTCUSD daily pennant formation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mirallas: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2022
infofirst:

0.1 lot size is too small na, can you increase it to 1 lot because some of us are scalpers and we tend to use bigger lot sizes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mirallas: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2022
Please how do I pay for MFF or FTMO challenge in Nigeria, as the dollar online spending limit for banks in Nigeria on their naira debit MasterCard is 20$

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Zowee10(m): 9:47am On Mar 13, 2022
Goodybankz38:

Infofirst I didn't understand the term u used saying ( any 2 instruments can be traded in the competition ) I don't really understand what you mean there ... Please someone should explain more to me ?

Simply means any competitor can trade any two instruments like Gold or AudUsd

Competitor A can trade like Eurusd and AudUsd.

While Competitor B may chooses Gold and EurUsd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.