Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,790 members, 7,938,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (381013 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
karkinase:
GOD im screwed embarassed Just got this mail , tot MFF daily loss is on balance, didn’t know it was on equity.
@infofirst @Brightfuture48
MT4 acct balance still $10114.61

You will come back stronger....my boss...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Gold digger! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Feshizzy:

I felt this bro,
So sorry you have to find this out the hard way,
This was the same reason i lost 3 accounts at a go,
The DD is on equity, not a balance,
Just take time to fully understand how it works,
If you have a floating 500 profit today,
By tomorrow, is then floating goes to BE,
You don loose account be that,
Ordinary person no fit understand, if you no go, you no go know,
It's a small price to pay for success though
Feshizzy thanks for the words of encouragement, I guess smtin fundamental is wrong with me. I was already $30 to finishing phase one last nite but here I am losing an account. It’s really painful I must confess. I was just very close. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Gold digger! cool
TP hit! cool$

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Resold gold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
I haven't done a detailed analysis yet for tomorrow but I believe it will be bearish to an extent.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
karkinase:

Feshizzy thanks for the words of encouragement, I guess smtin fundamental is wrong with me. I was already $30 to finishing phase one last nite but here I am losing an account. It’s really painful I must confess. I was just very close. embarassed

Sorry boss. Same thing happened to me in contest 3, I met all conditions + profit but I wanted to go ahead of the next person and that's how I lost the account even though the account was in profit..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fxwarrior:
My buy bias didn't play out... Even though I am expecting a bullish movement strong one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by cheehummer(f): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
karkinase:
GOD im screwed embarassed Just got this mail , tot MFF daily loss is on balance, didn’t know it was on equity.

I feel your pain. Not just mff. Ftmo too. I learned this the hard way.
The only way to avoid this is risk management and maximum of two trades per day. That way you'll 'live' to fight another day.

E de pain. dont be too hard on yourself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
haryodehjia:

My buy bias didn't play out... Even though I am expecting a bullish movement strong one

I hope you still made money today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jeremesmart: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Gold digger! cool
respect to your entry bro.
How do u catch sniper entries?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Zelensky agrees on neutral status of Ukraine. Can we now trade our technicals with peace of mind?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BrightFuture48: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
karkinase:
Eaayah sorry bro but I think you haven't violate even the equity according to the calculations on your dashboard. Though even I always avoid getting to that daily loss limit because of ten got confused with equity and balance calculation but I generally pick the higher figure and avoid get to such level.

I can see that your equity DD is lower than balance DD and yet you haven't even violated balance daily DD talkless of equity. Pls try email their support with this your screenshot mt4 balance may be it can be resolved.

Sorry brother, the market is not smiling at all.

Modified: Unless your equity has fallen below the required figure before getting back to that current level of $10114 in that case nothing can be done. Did you set SL or you manually close it at that balance? If it later it might be equity daily has already been violated before you close it at that balance. Anyway bro another lesson learnt albeit painfully. Don't worry more opportunity is coming stay focus.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
karkinase:

One of those things boss mi. Do not relent. Keep the lessons and check drawing board and come back stronger.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Zamanda: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
karkinase:

No way! How come, bro? I have never liked MFF at all. The way they calculate their draw down is in opposite of how FTMO (trader's favourite) calculate theirs.

I have been seeing how you guys are bagging the contest and d awards. If I happen to win, I'll just simply beg Infofirst to allow me add money to make up for FTMO's 10k account, inshallah. It is their clean way of calculating draw down for me o

Once again, so sorry, bro. I feel for you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Zamanda: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
infofirst:
One of those things boss mi. Do not relent. Keep the lessons and check drawing board and come back stronger.

Boss, I am happy to announce that I am prepare to join the next contest, if I am allowed. Let me give these boys a chase for the pips grin. I wonder why my sister, Satine-C haven't joined any of these contest, so far.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
I’m glad you guys came thru. for me @ my lowest ebb, I feel renew again even when I tot to give all up. Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by cheehummer(f): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Zamanda:

No way! How come, bro? I have never liked MFF at all. The way they calculate their draw down is in opposite of how FTMO (trader's favourite) calculate theirs.

I have been seeing how you guys are bagging the contest and d awards. If I happen to win, I'll just simply beg Infofirst to allow me add money to make up for FTMO's 10k account, inshallah. It is their clean way of calculating draw down for me o

Ftmo calculate theirs the same way. This happened 2 me

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Okay
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Zamanda:

FTMO calculate same way,
Just that allow floating trades to be carried over.
Meaning in MFF, if you have floating loss of - 400,
They calculate according to which is highest in equity/balance , so your next day available DD is 100,
While FTMO calculate according to lowest equity) balance, meaning you will have fresh 500 for the next day

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by alphaNomega: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Quick one! Till tomorrow
Fucccck yeah!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
karkinase:

Quite a misfortune, chief.
I remember when I pitched this concern sometime last year. I remember I had this talk with @feshizzy and it seemed we were not on the same page then but I guess everyone is getting to that page now.

Take care. The market is being brutal this period cry

Here is an idea of what I'm trying to get at;
10k account
Open trade : 1% risk
target return (based on opportunity presented):
8%

First price impulse moves equity from 10k to 10,500 (i.e 5% gain),

Market makes a retracement for second impulse sending equity from 10,500 to 10,000 (I.e 5% DD)

Account lost

This is what I mean. I'm trying to understand if that is how the system works so I may plan accordingly if I'm to consider the option

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
charly20:

Quite a misfortune, chief.
I remember when I pitched this concern sometime last year. I remember I had this talk with @feshizzy and it seemed we were not on the same page then but I guess everyone is getting to that page now.

Take care. The market is being brutal this period cry

Yes, you are right,
I didn't know better then,
My apologies.
Prop no be child's play at all.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
After loosing on Gold this morning, I still went back to strategize, took another Gold buy again and here we are.

The first and second picture was the chart before TP on different timeframes, the third picture was after TP, I recovered my loss and made more profits.

That's how we roll.
cool

Bro, you are doing honourably well grin. You are really killing dem hoes cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
VlamesIffect:
I swear...samfelly you dey see so...make i tell you something...your trading style no go ever allow you grow account....e no fit happen...na truth i dey tell you so....your best bet na to dey withdraw as you dey make the money... scalping no be same as swing trading... scalping fit get 99 wins over 1 week of trading make 1 loss wipe out the account...baba you are a good scalper....dey withdraw this profit..

On God, comrade cheesy. On God. We will crawl for as long as we can be personally sure we are ready run. I have been cautioned, numerous time, not to rush it. I am not in a haste, anymore, to make all the wealth in Forex - compared to when I first landed my foot into Forex trading.

The aim now is to thoroughly enjoy trading. smiley wink

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by SlurUsername1: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dem swear for all of una for this thread.
Tufiakwa!!!
From one lamentation to another lamentation.
No body done blow, nobody don buy benz, nobody don testify say e done collect block. From year to year, meanwhile I done pick like 10m since this year start and we never even reach mid year.
That time wey I tell that mumu boi make e use that 10k dos stake 2 sure odds for my hand e nor gree, now e done blow account, and legendary account blower himself dey console am. I tell u say u go blow the account, I nor tell you?
I rather die than for pesin wey dey compete with buhari for failure indices to dey console me sef..na that one burst my head pass.
Na pesin wey dey win dey show people wey dey blind way but for FTA na reverse be the case.
Chaiii.. this thread na comic relief for me

I too talk, yes
Make una vex blow with fx as I too talk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by SlurUsername1: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Impatient and janera
Ava I for like chop nkwobi with palm wine this night.. how much una dey charge per night?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 12:38am On Mar 30, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Dem swear for all of una for this thread.
Tufiakwa!!!
From one lamentation to another lamentation.
No body done blow, nobody don buy benz, nobody don testify say e done collect block. From year to year, meanwhile I done pick like 10m since this year start and we never even reach mid year.
That time wey I tell that mumu boi make e use that 10k dos stake 2 sure odds for my hand e nor gree, now e done blow account, and legendary account blower himself dey console am. I tell u say u go blow the account, I nor tell you?
I rather die than for pesin wey dey compete with buhari for failure indices to dey console me sef..na that one burst my head pass.
Na pesin wey dey win dey show people wey dey blind way but for FTA na reverse be the case.
Chaiii.. this thread na comic relief for me

I too talk, yes
Make una vex blow with fx as I too talk

See this small pikin wan dey mount me back to back
PRAISEGOD OGHENEMARO abi wettin dem dey call you,
Commot body for high tension make your future for bright,
No be last year here you manage see admission?
You just dey do do, dey carry talk like motorcycle wein fail brake.
Make you mind your Taraba Business
Jonzing pikin,
You too small for all these things wein you dey do.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 1:42am On Mar 30, 2022
Zamanda:

Boss, I am happy to announce that I am prepare to join the next contest, if I am allowed. Let me give these boys a chase for the pips grin. I wonder why my sister, Satine-C haven't joined any of these contest, so far.

We will be glad to see you in the next contest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 30, 2022
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by jammer777: 2:38am On Mar 30, 2022
Oops, I lost concentration. already traded outside of my two preferred pairs. I'm really gutted.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 4:53am On Mar 30, 2022
Based on the Asian range theory, today should be bullish for gold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.