Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,874 members, 7,933,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:09 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (380534 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ogashman(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2022
Mystiquefia:

Bob e no easy to stay disciplined for forex because you're one button away from making or losing cash
My advice for you sir in the mean time is.

1. Stop over trading: If you nor place any trade in a day you nor go die
2. Stop trading against major trend
3. Always draw your support, resistance level and trend line before placing trades.
4. If a trade hits your trendline, exit until it realigns with the support level of ur major trend. Warning: Don't trade against major trend, there are a wide variety of markets to choose from.
5. Don't place a trade until it crosses your support level. When it does, place a trade with 50pips SL and 100pips TP i.e leave trade until it hits your target or your trendline.
6. Always be on look out for currencies following major trend
7 If all currencies don't follow major trend, which is unlikely, depend on signals from a reliable source with a sharp SL and TP. You can't force trades, at this point depend on someone who's credible enough to trade against major trends. Ensure all your trades from this source have a sharp SL and TP.

Stop over analysing guy, u go get headache

This is how I trade for the now.. I can't kom and kill myself

This is wisdom.... My take away is number 5. Thanks man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2022
charly20:

E go sell,normal. But i don bank those profits so I go use the money enter with nicer lot size and higher price grin.

Na business I dey so. grin grin

Cheif I mail u na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 4:49pm On May 28, 2022
Good evening Saint, it’s been a while. My target is the relatively flat highs if I were to take a trade but at the moment I’m forward testing without taking any trade.

I just draw up analysis and wait to see it get there cheers.

saintfaculty:
SPX mooning....

Welcome hope you get familiar with this space.

How long have you been trading, I’m still new to smt too.

okorobenita:
Hi guys, I am Benita a female forex trader, I want to connect with other traders especially SMC traders which includes those trade Demand and Supply, OB, Market Structure strategy. You can leave a WhatsApp message. 08140368086. Thanks. Sample of my analysis below
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 5:01pm On May 28, 2022
Mystiquefia:

Bob e no easy to stay disciplined for forex because you're one button away from making or losing cash
My advice for you sir in the mean time is.

1. Stop over trading: If you nor place any trade in a day you nor go die
2. Stop trading against major trend
3. Always draw your support, resistance level and trend line before placing trades.
4. If a trade hits your trendline, exit until it realigns with the support level of ur major trend. Warning: Don't trade against major trend, there are a wide variety of markets to choose from.
5. Don't place a trade until it crosses your support level. When it does, place a trade with 50pips SL and 100pips TP i.e leave trade until it hits your target or your trendline.
6. Always be on look out for currencies following major trend
7 If all currencies don't follow major trend, which is unlikely, depend on signals from a reliable source with a sharp SL and TP. You can't force trades, at this point depend on someone who's credible enough to trade against major trends. Ensure all your trades from this source have a sharp SL and TP.

Stop over analysing guy, u go get headache

This is how I trade for the now.. I can't kom and kill myself

grin grin grin grin all this rules and regulation or conditions before you enter trade...no worry the rules go reach 20+ as time goes on...you go come reach point wey u go dey see both buy & sell signal at the same time...you go wan craze

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 6:02pm On May 28, 2022
Motivational speaker plenty for hereoo. grin.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2022
charly20:

E go sell,normal. But i don bank those profits so I go use the money enter with nicer lot size and higher price grin.

Na business I dey so. grin grin
[b][/b]

Chief I mail u
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ogashman(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2022
This is gearing up for a massive sell

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 7:42pm On May 28, 2022
Englishisamust:
Motivational speaker plenty for hereoo. grin.
You nor like am....
grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 7:59pm On May 28, 2022
Make una go watch match abeg...leave forex for now grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 12:56am On May 29, 2022
Kaybee7000:

Cheif I mail u na

I'm sure i replied.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 1:16am On May 29, 2022
Speakright79:
Forex trading is difficult to master because you have to understand market fundamentals and technical analysis.

and earn up to 50% profits monthly check out my signature below.

Thanks for your magnanimity and generosity. I believe you have recruited all your family members to this money making machine before you come up here to tell strangers how easy you make 1.4m monthly.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 6:00am On May 29, 2022
exmaysn12000:

Thanks for your magnanimity and generosity. I believe you have recruited all your family members to this money making machine before you come up here to tell strangers how easy you make 1.4m monthly.

grin grin grin he loves us sooo much.....Even pass him parents.....this is his own way of giving back to the community....no person in this world especially this country Nigeria go see free money & decide to share the secret to random strangers NEVER.... grin

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by rainlover(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2022
Galleryeasy:
You started failing the moment you attached emotions to it. You can still pull it back, my friend was down on 8.5% the last week to end the challenge, he pulled it back to 15% within 3 days risking only 1%..

My own evaluation account, my first trade was terrible, I have never traded XAUUSD, so I made a mistake on how to calculate the position sizing which cost me -4.6% ,almost hitting DD. I took a break for 2days and came back better to finished the challenge within 3weeks. Don't allow fear of loosing the account to grip in.
I 'm also having challenges calculating pips value in xauusd. Would you pls throw more light on it?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 2:40pm On May 29, 2022
BTC
Timeframe: Daily
Current wave: 4th (corrective), to cap below the blue line
Advice: Long 29332 SL 25000 TP 44000

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 3:39pm On May 29, 2022
I am seeing a good opportunity this week.

It happens once or twice in 1-2months.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 5:08pm On May 29, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:
The decline that started from the march 2022 high with lower highs and lower lows might have just ended. Would like to see a change of structure here to confirm the bottom and follow the weekly trend, else it continues to go down.
On the weekly, gold has not yet taken out the 1752 low so the bullish breakout that happened this year from the consolidation of last year is still intact. The previous week was the first bullish week in 5 weeks.

You are saying people should buy gold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 5:57pm On May 29, 2022
NASDAQ murdered cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2022
Apple stock, like the SPX trade I shared earlier is heading for $170. Wait for a pull back, then find and entry.... You are late to the party already.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 6:17pm On May 29, 2022
Fxwarrior:

You are saying people should buy gold

Not saying that. I am saying only if i see a structure change then i would consider buying, or else gold will continue to fall.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 7:41pm On May 29, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:

Not saying that. I am saying only if i see a structure change then i would consider buying, or else gold will continue to fall.

In other words you are sitting on the fence.

Post alert when you see clearly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 7:47pm On May 29, 2022
Meanwhile I am bearish biased for gold unless market does otherwise.

This week looks bearish for gold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 7:51pm On May 29, 2022
Fxwarrior:

You too. Your AU signal dey legit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 8:09pm On May 29, 2022
Fxwarrior:

Yes boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 1:15am On May 30, 2022
Oil prices eventually rise again taking place at 114.26, is it possible to f reach 115?
current geopolitics tension still takes abroad the line.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Meanwhile I am bearish biased for gold unless market does otherwise.

This week looks bearish for gold.
Gold is sure legit bearish.. but it’s still looking for liquidity
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:29am On May 30, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
BTC
Timeframe: Daily
Current wave: 4th (corrective), to cap below the blue line
Advice: Long 29332 SL 25000 TP 44000
On the move

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:41am On May 30, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:
The decline that started from the march 2022 high with lower highs and lower lows might have just ended. Would like to see a change of structure here to confirm the bottom and follow the weekly trend, else it continues to go down.
On the weekly, gold has not yet taken out the 1752 low so the bullish breakout that happened this year from the consolidation of last year is still intact. The previous week was the first bullish week in 5 weeks.

I think it has seen support on weekly. 1800 levels will be a low risk high reward on gold. But we need to see the bulls push the markets higher. It is already playing out on lower timeframe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 11:01am On May 30, 2022
I will have to retry again.... it hasn't been easy though

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 12:30pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=DestinyDjohn post=113306835]I will have to retry again.... it hasn't been easy though[/quot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 12:32pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=MONEY247 post=113309154][/quote]

Achieving the profit target in two days will be risky for me, so it's better I keep the account in positive and apply for a retry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 12:33pm On May 30, 2022
DestinyDjohn:
I will have to retry again.... it hasn't been easy though

getting the retry is still win win....
nice job

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.