Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,341 members, 7,940,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (381270 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
altteemy:

The market is exactly all chaotic. We simply use indicators and trading strategies to create a form of orderliness and go with the end result whether win or lose.

Me I already accepted my fate in the market as I know I am at the bottom of the food chain so my mentality is different no indicators or whatever just simple highs & lows.....

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
I just backtested with silver now on 4 hours TF.
Result: 99.5%
I follow your posts and ur trading journey here everyday..always admire and aspire to attain your level one day
I have always thought to myself how you are such a good and hardworking trader. .

but this latest claim you are making is making me to wonder whether you are even a real trader..
coz No real and honourable trader should make this claim.

boss I respect and admire you oooh...
but pls don't let this 100%/99% reversal claim ruin your honourable legacy.. coz even amateur traders knows it ain't possible..

sir, you can make me understand if there is something am missing.. God bless our effort..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Realone12
He may be saying the truth man
Nothing is impossible in this life
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
1:3000 leverage!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lanshile:
Realone12
I pray and hope so..
i believe soon, there will be $50,000 mff completion coming from him every 2 weeks.
I just hope he doesn't forget members of this thread sha when he start racking in thousands of dollars
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lanshile:
Realone12
Lanshile:
Realone12
I pray and hope so..
i believe soon, there will be $50,000 mff completion coming from him every 2 weeks.
I just hope he doesn't forget members of this thread sha when he start racking in thousands of dollars
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by prinzetobi: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
So for market open, here's a setup that has made it to my watch-list.

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by deedee44: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Just this week, I'm still testing; so far, it's been 100%, small jara sef.
Lmao.. just one week. Ride on boss, the Lord is your strength
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
realone12:
I follow your posts and ur trading journey here everyday..always admire and aspire to attain your level one day
I have always thought to myself how you are such a good and hardworking trader. .

but this latest claim you are making is making me to wonder whether you are even a real trader..
coz No real and honourable trader should make this claim.

boss I respect and admire you oooh...
but pls don't let this 100%/99% reversal claim ruin your honourable legacy.. coz even amateur traders knows it ain't possible..

sir, you can make me understand if there is something am missing.. God bless our effort..
Still testing, AU just backtested with weekly TF at 6491, just got to 6510, it may touch it this week.

No claim yet, just saying the result of my research so far.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
realone12:

I pray and hope so..
Who still does MFF, I am going for Blufx straight, no time-wasting challenges.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Full time
Thank you for the answer
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Still testing, AU just backtested with weekly TF at 6491, just got to 6510, it may touch it this week.

OK boss..noted
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
When interest is hike and cut how can I know on the chart?? Anyone to teach me fundamentals. I want to know what really drives the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
realone12:

I pray and hope so..
Thats it brother
We will also work hard so as not to be left behind
We achieve success together
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

You just dey bring $100trillion dollar info come dis thread
This blufx be like say it go make sense oo
Even that wsot self
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Firstly it’s not just grammar, secondly this your analysis does not make the entry I quoted initially to be valid as it invalidates it.

Lanshile:

All this grammar on top trading
That's no weekly ob but let's wait and see
That point I marked is a point of reaction
For price to either change bias to a buy or continue to sell that zone has all the information a trader needs
If u look at the last candle that closed forming a Bearish wick rejection
Price missed the point where it should reject with 2 pips
Boss this is where the manipulation comes in
If their is high impact news they know that where the price missed with 2 pips some buyers will still put their limit there so they push it downward to take sl Then make it close where it missed with 2 pips
At market open
Observe this things
1 price may cover up for the 2 pips then create a bullish candle to validate the point
2 price Push further down to where I marked earlier then bounce from there to mark the beginning of bulls coming in

If I speak, someone go say na Grammer so make I just give you hint. Check how to use barchart[.]com to predict price, thank you and God bless.

Borntosmoke:
When interest is hike and cut how can I know on the chart?? Anyone to teach me fundamentals. I want to know what really drives the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
abham:
Firstly it’s not just grammar, secondly this your analysis does not make the entry I quoted initially to be valid as it invalidates it.

Okay no probs
No one is perfect in this game
Will update u on how it turns out base on the fact that it is my first analysis here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Una Wan fight ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pijam: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sus4:

Pls what's the meaning of IOF in forex trading ?
Institutional order flow. That's the key
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pijam: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
lordparcel:

I want to Copy and paste trades
That's terrible, I have never seen or heard of any successful forex trader that does that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pijam: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
I am researching on how to know the exact point of reversal or where correction would take place; I hate watching profit fizzle out.
Reversal don't just happen. Some basic reasons are behind reversal. Study unvails mysteries

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pijam: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
karkinase:
The market is heavily bearish and let’s aim for sell’s only in the coming week
Ya, but some are currently at a monthly fvg. You would want to be very careful and observe from the sidelines. That's what am doing for now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Full time

Boss I commot cap for youoo. If I may ask do you have any job you do with it or only Forex trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

But you need to be making 5% percent every month. To be doing subscription. That is somehow hard
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pipfisher: 12:46am On Sep 26, 2022
Borntosmoke:

But you need to be making 5% percent every month. To be doing subscription. That is somehow hard
Blufx is Forex slavery.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pipfisher: 12:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Currencies I am eyeing for Monday ..
XAUEUR for buy
EURCAD for buy
AUDCAD for buy
CHFJPY for buy.
Waiting for certain confirms on levels and patterns to enter.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pipfisher: 12:50am On Sep 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
I just backtested with silver now on 4 hours TF.
Result: 99.5%

Your sample size matters. It's a speculative market and that makes nothing certain.

However, your success rate would give a bigger outlook on a larger sample result.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Vhipa(m): 12:57am On Sep 26, 2022
AUDUSD is due for a buy for now….though the market is heavily bearish but for now as a 1hr/15min trader for this session I say buy, until the sells start coming, For this session, the Bigboys not ready doing the sells yet….

Instead of hurling insults and complains, all trader is forever a student, we all trying to have a shot at this big monster of a thing, whenever you see a trader does sth, you ask questions, that might be your missing link in the forex….we all learning from each other.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:57am On Sep 26, 2022
Growing a 1 dollar account.
Day 3: $0.62

No Profit was made, if anything, it dropped from 1.42 to 0.62

My Mistakes
- Force trading, no matter the strategy, a good trading opportunity won't always be available.

- Multiple entries, which increase profit, but also potential loss.

- Hoping for a trend reversal while being left in the cold by the market.

- Too many symbol, it's better to focus on one trade, then move on to the next, one failed market may wipe out the leverage needed for a profitable one.

- Going against the trend, even for a quick scalp, it's not worth the risk, at some point you'll get bitten.

For me, no more indicators, I grew the account before, I'll do it again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 2:01am On Sep 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Target hit.... 6491 with jara.
AU 100% achieved.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

Boss how can I connect with you make I dey grab one Or 2 scopes on this trading game
HERFXHUB:
ok, thanks for the reply... how can i reach u?

When you're ready just ask your questions here, but I'm not certain I have the knowledge to make anyone an overnight millionaire.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 2:28am On Sep 26, 2022
Oil price drops again formed lower level.
News today, Europe faces exodus companies to US because high cost energy looking cheaper cost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.