Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,123 members, 7,960,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (383408 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
GBPUSD, DAILY

From the chart above, trendline X and Y marks the channel.
line AC marks the shoulder region for the H&S pattern formation.
we expect a further BEARISH as confirmed by the bearish engulfing candle.

NB: Not all the requirements for a bearish movement were indicated on chart, further confirmations using a lower TF is advised.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Bigheadguy: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
This year, forex trading has been hard. I had a very healthy account , withdrawing on the steady like yahoo boy, until one day, I took one loss, increased my lots size in the next trade to recover my loss, took another loss yet again, and again, blew the account. All my savings gone. Now back to demo trading, my people forex trading sweet.
If you like make it a full time job if you like side hustle. Just manage your risk.
I dey save Sha for next year I go bleed those brokers. I swear.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Tradinggiant: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bigheadguy:
This year, forex trading has been hard. I had a very healthy account , withdrawing on the steady like yahoo boy, until one day, I took one loss, increased my lots size in the next trade to recover my loss, took another loss yet again, and again, blew the account. All my savings gone. Now back to demo trading, my people forex trading sweet.
If you like make it a full time job if you like side hustle. Just manage your risk.
I dey save Sha for next year I go bleed those brokers. I swear.
So when you were withdrawing steady, you weren't taking losses ?? It was just smooth sail ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
UJ Wave Analysis

TImeframe: Month
Current wave: 4th (Corrective wave); to bottom above the red line.
Buy above the red line
TP: 15463
SL 12600

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
What is the essences of all this learning, headache, and ordeal, if we can't make a living out of it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
One pair
few set-up
5% a month
that is all we need
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Trust the Process.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Emmizay12(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Feshizzy:

So i am curious to know,
How far have you gone in fx?
Do you call yourself a success in $$$ or just successful in talking?

Bros the day I took Forex for what it is that was the day I became profitable consistently,,, how can you want to become a baller with just $100 overnight

Yes you can change it to $1000 in a day but that is not sustainable and highly inconsistent....

If I had a $100 I would only risk 1% or $1 on each trade with a 2 or 3 risk to reward ratio.......a day I can make $5 equivalent to N3,500 comfortably each day!!! Relaxing at home..... But NO,, you want $1000 daily with just a $100 acct.....

most young traders in Nigeria have a toxic combination of GREED AND IMPATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Success is relative... I'm not looking to be rich instantaneously,, I'm looking for consistent and reliable money from the Forex markets each day I trade...... The day I have $100,000 in my account then I can be risking $1000 and expect to make $2000 or more on a daily basis....

Reduce your expectations about forex to the lowest minimum,, stop gauging your success based on what you see this Americans on YouTube do...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Emmizay12(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lanshile:

You are right bro
If you've lost millions trading forex u wont type all this
Theyoda is right
I will advice anyone that is about to start the learning to quit but if u are already into it continue doing what u are doing and don't give up
Forex dealt with those who succeed in it to the extent that they've got no option but to continue till they succeed.
It is a crazy game
Hardwork doesn't translate to success in it
Even if u read all the forex materials uve ever seen everyday for 24 hours success is still not guaranteed
To everyone who is just starting try to learn programming instead cos the books that u read and the time u put into it will determine how far u will go but in forex reverse is the case

And whose fault is it to have lost millions,,,,,mine??

Lol it's like some people are not tired of blowing accounts,,, when you get tired, like really tired ehn,,, nobody will tell you what to do to be successful... You will cut down that greed or just give up simple...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Emmizay12(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lanshile:

Forex has the highest number of motivational speakers
Don't believe everything u see online brother
I know it good to motivate one another but let's tell each other the truth
To all my fta members if uve been doing this for 2 years and u are not making progress just quit and go for something else
Dont let them deceive u that someone succeeded after trying it for 7-8 years plus
This is Nigeria and that 7 years can make u a medical doctor
Except u are in ur teen age
My advice to everyone is if u are trading and u did not see any progress in 2-3 years
Quit

Bad advice,,,,,once quitting becomes an option... You've began the journey to becoming a failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Only and untill we look at everything in times of percentages we are not ready

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Emmizay12:

Bros the day I took Forex for what it is that was the day I became profitable consistently,,, how can you want to become a baller with just $100 overnight

Yes you can change it to $1000 in a day but that is not sustainable and highly inconsistent....

If I had a $100 I would only risk 1% or $1 on each trade with a 2 or 3 risk to reward ratio.......a day I can make $5 equivalent to N3,500 comfortably each day!!! Relaxing at home..... But NO,, you want $1000 daily with just a $100 acct.....

most young traders in Nigeria have a toxic combination of GREED AND IMPATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Success is relative... I'm not looking to be rich instantaneously,, I'm looking for consistent and reliable money from the Forex markets each day I trade...... The day I have $100,000 in my account then I can be risking $1000 and expect to make $2000 or more on a daily basis....

Reduce your expectations about forex to the lowest minimum,, stop gauging your success based on what you see this Americans on YouTube do...

Only and untill we look at everything in times of percentages we are not ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
UJ Wave Analysis

TImeframe: Month
Current wave: 4th (Corrective wave); to bottom above the red line.
Buy above the red line
TP: 15463
SL 12600
Great analysis
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Emmizay12:

Lol it's like some people are not tired of blowing accounts,,, when you get tired, like really tired ehn,,, nobody will tell you what to do to be successful... You will cut down that greed or just give up simple...
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Emmizay12:

Post ur trade history for this year
I want to check something

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lanshile:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lanshile:

I know say we must reach here ; cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Borntosmoke:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Emmizay12:

Well,
I guess the answer is "successful in talking" then

A fx vet, just shared his experience and you went for his neck,
I was thinking you should be more experienced at least,
Only for you to be talking in future tenses, "i can" "if i had" "i will" "i wish"

So in summary, you no dey make shishi yet,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kaywhy09(m): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
samfelly:

To participate, open a FTMO $25,000 Swing Account on MT5 (only)

No Organizer's Enforced Rules - FTMO's rules take care of everything. You have been trading from January till now, lets see how well you have been learning grin

The 3 traders with the highest equity at the end of the 10 trading days of the FTMO Free Trial account win the prize.

Note: The numbers of winners can still be increase, if sponsors pour in grin

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1773

Please, is this opportunity still open?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2022
Trading is the HARDEST way to make EASY money

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by TheYoda: 1:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Emmizay12:

Bros go an sit down... Everybody is not like you who is a failure.... People live on Forex and they are comfortable... If that is not your reality stop forcing it down peoples throat....

Do you think people with all their certifications can even pay rent in this economy

It is not Forex or certificate that pays the price. It is the individual that pays the price for his success
You must be a silly dimwit. I will prolly feed you and pay your school fees for 1 year without batting an eye.

As you can't read to comprehend. Do you live on forex right now? I'm not talking about people , I'm asking you directly? Now go back to my post, read it slowly and read it a few more times, maybe you will comprehend a little.

You don't have a job, no other means and you are banking all your hopes on just forex, how do you even want to fund your forex account you dunce.

Your vacuous antics to just write rubbish without understanding. Next time keep shut, read, listen and learn, you little cretin.

Ps: You total account balance is less than what I spend a day oponu.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by TheYoda: 1:47am On Dec 21, 2022
Feshizzy:

So i am curious to know,
How far have you gone in fx?
Do you call yourself a success in $$$ or just successful in talking?
He just wanted to jump on anything, silly boy. Leave 'em, they will learn by force one way or the other.

Forex is sweet and all that but please don't be an idiot, if you are not consistently profitable yet, don't quit your day job. How's that so difficult to understand grin

Emmizay12:

Bros the day I took Forex for what it is that was the day I became profitable consistently,,,

Can you back this up with more than just talk? I will donate 100£ to the ongoing competition if you can prove this, you sound nothing close to a profitable trader. Your profile name and consistency should not be in the same sentence. 

You mentioned consistency, I'm not asking for 6 month, just show me 4 months.

Ps: Let me predict your reply LOL Beating around the bush, bla bla bla and some more blathering. 

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 2:08am On Dec 21, 2022
I can see vawullence on the horizone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Emmizay12(m): 6:59am On Dec 21, 2022
Feshizzy:

Well,
I guess the answer is "successful in talking" then

A fx vet, just shared his experience and you went for his neck,
I was thinking you should be more experienced at least,
Only for you to be talking in future tenses, "i can" "if i had" "i will" "i wish"

So in summary, you no dey make shishi yet,

What god-dammed FX vet is that,, who certified him an FX vet??

Because he's good at guessing abi he controls the market

FX vet shared his experience shebi no be talk him talk too......Boy do you want me to give you money??

Trust me With all these negativity coming from you in this group you ain't making a dime..... And you soo much want everyone to be in your position so you can validate your failure....... Please be happy for those who say they make money on Forex..... Nothing you say can change that...

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Emmizay12(m): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2022
TheYoda:
You must be a silly dimwit. I will prolly feed you and pay your school fees for 1 year without batting an eye.

As you can't read to comprehend. Do you live on forex right now? I'm not talking about people , I'm asking you directly? Now go back to my post, read it slowly and read it a few more times, maybe you will comprehend a little.

You don't have a job, no other means and you are banking all your hopes on just forex, how do you even want to fund your forex account you dunce.

Your vacuous antics to just write rubbish without understanding. Next time keep shut, read, listen and learn, you little cretin.

Ps: You total account balance is less than what I spend a day oponu.

Look at this born-throway... Son of a gutter bitch....I have nothing to say to you,,,, you have been cursed with poverty.... Nothing can save you.. that small change you think you have is not enough to feed my dogs at home

You must be a big fool to think I have only one trading account..... Gosh, I mean you dumber than dumb............

I guess Im dealing with a newbie whose eager to prove his failure...... The truth hurts no wonder you throwing tantrums

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2022
kaywhy09:

Please, is this opportunity still open?

No, sir. Nevertheless, a lots of such opportunities will pop up in Season 23. Stay positive.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Tradinggiant: 7:19am On Dec 21, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Emmizay12(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2022
TheYoda:
He just wanted to jump on anything, silly boy. Leave 'em, they will learn by force one way or the other.

Forex is sweet and all that but please don't be an idiot, if you are not consistently profitable yet, don't quit your day job. How's that so difficult to understand grin

Can you back this up with more than just talk? I will donate 100£ to the ongoing competition if you can prove this, you sound nothing close to a profitable trader. Your profile name and consistency should not be in the same sentence. 

You mentioned consistency, I'm not asking for 6 month, just show me 4 months.

Ps: Let me predict your reply LOL Beating around the bush, bla bla bla and some more blathering. 

Keep you miserable and paltry 100£ to yourself,,, I make consistent money to be interested in any rubbish competition you are organising......

See bros I am consistent trading,, if e pain you or anybody else in this thread....... Go outside and slaughter yourself.................. you want me to show you trading history----- Did I come to this group to solicit for capital...or sell a business...

If you want my trading history instead of you to ask politely, you talk trash with insults..... You Bastard!!!!

I dropped information on how to be consistent and you spew trash here because of your bloated ego.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2022
A really serious Forex trader does it for a living, no divided attention. We have just few here on this thread. The majority here are quick to demoralise the few ones aiming to be professional traders.

If you have been hit hard, don't use your failure to kill people's morale; just quit and face your 9-5 jobs only and leave us alone with little we make that comes with freedom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2022
We will never know if never try.

Oil price try to rise near 77 level price, there are rumor hedge funds will buying oil.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2022
So so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by donblanco: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2022
Emmizay12:

Bros go an sit down... Everybody is not like you who is a failure.... People live on Forex and they are comfortable... If that is not your reality stop forcing it down peoples throat....

Do you think people with all their certifications can even pay rent in this economy

It is not Forex or certificate that pays the price. It is the individual that pays the price for his success

Please can we have disagreements without getting personal on this forum? someone asked for advice and he gave his own which is:having another source of income at the start of forex journey coupled with dedication is an added advantage(i know you too can identify with that cos during early stages of learning and making loses over loses having another source of income helps one in forging ahead). no need calling anyone a failure for his advice while you give yours. pls let us keep our disagreements on the issues and not attack the person. relationships are being built here and we never know where we will need to leverage on such relationships in the future. let us stop the back and forth insults.Compliments of the season and a very productive,profitable and in good health 2023.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.