Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:25 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (385854 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by klinksd: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
charly20:
Congratulations to the winner!.

Trial 2: completed
Target: Not achieved

Reason: Emotional trading (Account lost)

PS: Audjpy analysis had me stopped out. So if 1 and 1 is put together, the reason for losing my account is not far-fetched.
Will work harder and smarter.

....you will get there... your commitment and dedication to succeed will pay off soon...cheers bro.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Englishisamust:

Have backtested it and
Have tested it on demo account. Very good. I use 1to 2 R
If that is the case. Then you should still be fine. When you get 1:2R 10:20pips in five trades... Thats sufficient to fine in the contest.

Using 10lots will be out of place even at 20pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
....please can someone who has successfully joined the competition, kindly post the invite link they received via email. I have clicked on the 'send email' tab severally; yet the invite email has not been delivered.

I have also checked Spam, Junk, Flagged, other folders and can't find the mail.

@samfelly @infofirst
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
williamishere:

You are welcome boss.

Congratulations bro....well deserved..E no easy at all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
infofirst:
At the end of this contest. We have @williamishere as the only one that fulfilled all conditions and came with the highest returns.

Congratulations..

Kindly reach out to claim your prize

Boss please I have a question regarding this minimum of 10 trading days ....the truth is I don't get to open a position everyday because no be everyday set up dey show ..I do more of swing trades ...so the question is if I have a position running for like 3days will it be counted as trading days ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mayork2(m): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
DestinyDjohn:

Boss please I have a question regarding this minimum of 10 trading days ....the truth is I don't get to open a position everyday because no be everyday set up dey show ..I do more of swing trades ...so the question is if I have a position running for like 3days will it be counted as trading days ?
you can just open and close a trade immediately e no hard

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by djwalata(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
infofirst:
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1533&rx=1644061386692

Next contest. Kindly read the rules first before joining. No hiding of orders, can use another email to open ftmo trial if unable to open as a result of existing trial account.

Note: I choose to give mff 10k sponsorship because of the fact that it gives the opportunity of unlimited free retry and the cost. In the event of the unexpected , if the individual sponsored is yet to get his or her feat with the account. I will ensure I replace the 10K with ftmo.
Keep d motivations up. U are really doing a good job.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by djwalata(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
DestinyDjohn:

The answer is no. Running a trade for days doesn't count as trading days( it only counts as one day).
U can read d ftmo rules again as it is clearly stated.
Open a trade and just close it immediately even if it is only one pip +or- to add to ur trading days.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
DestinyDjohn:

Open 0.1 lot nd close immediately. Ftmo allowed trading of bitcoin on Saturday n sunday during certain hours. You can do that. Then too

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
djwalata:

The answer is no. Running a trade for days doesn't count as trading days( it only counts as one day).
U can read d ftmo rules again as it is clearly stated.
Open a trade and just close it immediately even if it is only one pip +or- to add to ur trading days.

Correct. Thanks Boss mi. How have you been doing?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
zonall:
....please can someone who has successfully joined the competition, kindly post the invite link they received via email. I have clicked on the 'send email' tab severally; yet the invite email has not been delivered.

@samfelly @infofirst

No invite link. Just follow the link posted.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by smilinguy: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Thank you for this opportunity

These competition has improved my risk management so much

infofirst:
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1533&rx=1644061386692

Next contest. Kindly read the rules first before joining. No hiding of orders, can use another email to open ftmo trial if unable to open as a result of existing trial account.

Note: I choose to give mff 10k sponsorship because of the fact that it gives the opportunity of unlimited free retry and the cost. In the event of the unexpected , if the individual sponsored is yet to get his or her feat with the account. I will ensure I replace the 10K with ftmo.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
zonall:

@samfelly @infofirst

Use a g mail account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by seaboyzen: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Any tips for beginner
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
AudJpy be beast Abeg, e just dey misbehave last week.

charly20:
Congratulations to the winner!.

Trial 2: completed
Target: Not achieved

Reason: Emotional trading (Account lost)

PS: Audjpy analysis had me stopped out. So if 1 and 1 is put together, the reason for losing my account is not far-fetched.
Will work harder and smarter.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
abham:
AudJpy be beast Abeg, e just dey misbehave last week.

I know ba.... Na wetin frustrate me be that.
Well, now I am a victim of emotional trading. I hope it never repeats.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
klinksd:

....you will get there... your commitment and dedication to succeed will pay off soon...cheers bro.

Thanks, chief. There's no going back.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dotinacircle:
Bro u sure. we shall all get there. But what happen to your 14 dollar daily contribution. I hope it is FX book mistake. I no dey mockoo u bro

I no know say na Gold be d Baba Alajo (Contribuion man). The idiot ran away with my contributions o grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Piptocoin:
I wanted to share a file of CaptainJack's teachings but it exceeds the maximum download size allowed by nairaland. Will work a way around this.

Just simply drop the link and write out few steps to fetching the files from there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Princeify72: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please how can I add my new Mt4 to the contest,nd remove the old one?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
infofirst:
Only 0.1lot and max 5. I test run 0.05 with my own contest to see somethings, I realized it will lead to many trades and difficult to go through all within a short time.

Boss, Infofirst, what of those who go like to go all-in? Can such persons (e.g. Boom99 and Myself grin) just open one position of 0.5? grin grin

Congrats, Williamishere
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
infofirst:
Open 0.1 lot nd close immediately. Ftmo allowed trading of bitcoin on Saturday n sunday during certain hours. You can do that. Then too

Okay boss....we go try again..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
zonall:

@samfelly @infofirst

Edit your email in the fxblue account to another email. And verify it and go join the contest again. That will work, I am sure.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
I’m even looking to do away with it because it’s not a USD pair and it’s really not suitable with the session I trade though I’ve not back tested and I’ll do that today and tomorrow to see if it fits my strategy.

So I’ll be left with AudUsd and S&P500.

charly20:

I know ba.... Na wetin frustrate me be that.
Well, now I am a victim of emotional trading. I hope it never repeats.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Princeify72:
Please how can I add my new Mt4 to the contest,nd remove the old one?

This is what you should do. Go to Accont Sync. Click Stop Sync, while there and wait for the page to reload. Then add your ftmo account parameters all over again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Feshizzy:

Use a g mail account

...this solved the issue, thank you chief...kind regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
samfelly:

Edit your email in the fxblue account to another email. And verify it and go join the contest again. That will work, I am sure.

...thanks as always chief.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by WAVESANDGOLD: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
infofirst:
At the end of this contest. We have @williamishere as the only one that fulfilled all conditions and came with the highest returns.

Congratulations..

Kindly reach out to claim your prize

congratulations to the winner.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by orchin(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
infofirst:

Hello, I keep getting this why trying to sync my mt4 account "the sync has not been able to log in to your account", I need help pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wawu. Its been funny actually with the way most of us acknowledge this contest has improved our risk management. When the risk parameter of the contest is still very high. Now imagine your risk before the already high risk of the contest. I have to set it as that because it is a contest. And almost every one participating has been opening all 5 positions max cap.
Almost all of us are guilty myself inclusive. And when the market deal with us, we are quick to say fx na scam meanwhile we are the scammer. Wanting to make unlimited returns in one day.

It works this way and until we get it, there will be no different outcome.

Damn... I missed the rest of this write up.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by moxiemania(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Fx traders.... I'm just joining the group. I'm surprised and pleased to see such community. Let's share ideas

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by moxiemania(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
I just joined this... Let's see how it goes.
I trade GOLD mostly

infofirst:

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.