Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:36 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (905762 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 12:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Just 4 or 5 days ago. Someone pointed out that no red card has been issued at the world cup.
I selected about 13 group stage matches no red card, 5 odds in total. Staked 1k just to test run. Shit came.
Did no red card of 2 odds again, it came again.
And I got the info from this thread.
If the thread is calm with meaningful comment, you're surely bound to pick one or two useful info.
If I knew the guy moniker, I would have gifted him 3k. I made 10k playing that market.
PS: don't goan start modifing your comments, I know exactly how the guy posted his commemt

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Swissli(f): 12:22am On Dec 06, 2022
rainmoredays:
If the 1,500 i s going into their bank account. I won't discourage him.
But funding their bet account. Waste of time. Nah for them to just dey play unrealistic market.
Ordinary, single team score 4 goals in a row on 1xbet is enough to turn 1,500 to 5,000 in a week.
Nah yeye market and accumulator dem go dey play because nor be dem work for the money.
Did you know most times I always wi n with eseka games. I shrink his 1000 odds to 5 odds and stake with 5 or 10k.
Anywhere he chooses over 2.5 goals, I shrink it to over 0.5 goals, if he chose straight win, I give them +2 goals.
If you are serious and not feeling too big with 2k or 3k profit, punting will be fun to you.
don't Cap unnecessary shit. put yourself in others shoes sometimes, where will playing all these with 1h get you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 12:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Swissli:
don't Cap unnecessary shit. put yourself in others shoes sometimes, where will playing all these with 1h get you?

Spotted.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 12:41am On Dec 06, 2022
He said and I quote
Swissli: This account is new because I want to remain anonymous, my other account is very pathetic, everyone knows that account as a chronic begger

^^^^Just went thought your profile/post.
No comment
If you don't know the rudiment of punting, you will continue going round in circle.
To make any headway with 100 stake, you need to accumulate plenty games. And we all know accumulation KILLS faster than bullet.
If 100 is the only cash you have to bet. Save it till you have enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by JamesReacher(m): 12:51am On Dec 06, 2022
rainmoredays:

I dash you my spot.
11th here bro. I appreciate it hideafnation, Bless up.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Swissli(f): 12:58am On Dec 06, 2022
rainmoredays:
He said and I quote

^^^^Just went thought your profile/post.
No comment
If you don't know the rudiment of punting, you will continue going round in circle.
To make any headway with 100 stake, you need to accumulate plenty games. And we all know accumulation KILLS faster than bullet.
If 100 is the only cash you have to bet. Save it till you have enough.
And so? your quote would make more sense if I had claimed to be swimming in money, I acknowledged from onset that I didn't, but you guys make it seem as if being broke is a crime in Nigeria, praise God for your life and enjoy your wealth cuz not even everyone is given hands to work with, Las Las we go to the same place
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:07am On Dec 06, 2022
lol, this thread sha.

Person wan share 20k inside 1m? Una dey complain? Hahahah, did you give him the money? Or you think he doesn’t have pressing issues too? Una go wise. Hideafnation transfer the 20k to my aza make I take am stake 50 odds tomorrow. grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by JamesReacher(m): 1:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Chiefheywhy:
lol, this thread sha.

Person wan share 20k inside 1m? Una dey complain? Hahahah, did you give him the money? Or you think he doesn’t have pressing issues too? Una go wise. Hideafnation transfer the 20k to my aza make I take am stake 50 odds tomorrow. grin cheesy
People wey dey crase, 20k na beans? From 1m o, not 10m.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 1:58am On Dec 06, 2022
wiseone28:
I have sent it
Reason my side
Sporty 8071378425
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 2:04am On Dec 06, 2022
recieve:

Reason my side
Sporty 8071378425
1.58am. Still begging. If I may ask how did you get that data to reply wiseone comment?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 2:08am On Dec 06, 2022
Miracood2:

So touching....

2k sent. Use it wisely.
Boss I fit see 1h?
Abeg run am for me
Sporty bet 8071378425
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 2:14am On Dec 06, 2022
BronzeTiger:

1.58am. Still begging. If I may ask how did you get that data to reply wiseone comment?

The matter shocked me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 2:14am On Dec 06, 2022
rainmoredays:
I see what hideafnation did there.
He's releasing the cash with a condition. He said y'all should come up with 100 odds to multiply the funds (I.e. if e easy, make una do am)
Beat him to his game, put heads together, come up with just 5 odds, stake 20,000 to return 100,000.
Nobody is thinking in that direction, just making noise like overgrown school boys.
Una just gather una selves dey dash alabi money every time.
Go to 1xbet, there's a goldmine in table tennis and basketball, a very solid strategy I developed in. With patience and contentment, you are assured of making 1,000 profit from progressive stake of 10,000 (guaranteed).
Una just dey waste una time here for nairaland, because this group of punters present here this past season don't have any purpose in life. It is evident.
I said what I said
Abeg drop the update, if you drop am your hand no go cut, drop am for the street
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 2:21am On Dec 06, 2022
You de laugh the broke ones but na you stingy pass, you know yourself.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 2:22am On Dec 06, 2022
BronzeTiger:

Airtel daily free 50 mb
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:20am On Dec 06, 2022
Gbas Gbos everywhere.

cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 6:29am On Dec 06, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Gbas Gbos everywhere.

cheesy
Long time boss
My shoe shall soon shine wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yinkeys(m): 6:32am On Dec 06, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yinkeys(m): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Miracood2:

So touching....

2k sent. Use it wisely.
@Miracood2 na good guy o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 6:52am On Dec 06, 2022
Chiefheywhy:
lol, this thread sha.

u funny from 1m u can use 500k to stake Argentina to win ontop 1 useless odd 1.25....profited 125k extra then decide to give out 15k to 10 senior men to share among themselves.... I come in peace grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Good morning bro.

I just dey low key.
Never placed any bet since World cup began.

I am enjoying my sabbatical.

wink
recieve:

Long time boss
My shoe shall soon shine wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 7:03am On Dec 06, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Good morning bro.

I just dey low key.
Never placed any bet since World cup bagan.

I am enjoying my sabbatical.

wink
Good one bro grin
You made the right choice to avoid some heart break grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 7:05am On Dec 06, 2022
rainmoredays:
not that I can't share, but all of una nah the same thing.
I have learnt 1 or 2 strategies on this football thread in the past, back then, when punters here were serious with what they were doing. I would be so greedy of me to hoard mine.
But most of this present guys here, I don't know their purpose. If start typing and explaining now, one föól with his uncirmusized pen1s will just quote it and start making caricature of it.
Nor vex brother! Enter 1xbet, that's where money dey
Shey you dey see the odds say nor be moi-moi

Bros, abeg share am. Person wey need money go learn and person wey wan catch cruise go catch cruise.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WinMagnate: 7:30am On Dec 06, 2022
rainmoredays:
Just 4 or 5 days ago. Someone pointed out that no red card has been issued at the world cup.
I selected about 13 group stage matches no red card, 5 odds in total. Staked 1k just to test run. Shit came.
Did no red card of 2 odds again, it came again.
And I got the info from this thread.
If the thread is calm with meaningful comment, you're surely bound to pick one or two useful info.
If I knew the guy moniker, I would have gifted him 3k. I made 10k playing that market.
PS: don't goan start modifing your comments, I know exactly how the guy posted his commemt

You just uploaded barrels of useful info for those who care to make use of it.

I sent you mail.

Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2022
akwesenana:
The earlier you realise that this life na per head, the better for you.
Nobody send your papa.
Because you miss giveaway you dey drop quote

poverty Na really disease
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WinMagnate: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2022
Bergavis:

The matter shocked me.
Respect man, how is the roll going?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2022
rainmoredays:
I see what hideafnation did there.
He's releasing the cash with a condition. He said y'all should come up with 100 odds to multiply the funds (I.e. if e easy, make una do am)
Beat him to his game, put heads together, come up with just 5 odds, stake 20,000 to return 100,000.
Nobody is thinking in that direction, just making noise like overgrown school boys.
Una just gather una selves dey dash alabi money every time.
Go to 1xbet, there's a goldmine in table tennis and basketball, a very solid strategy I developed in. With patience and contentment, you are assured of making 1,000 profit from progressive stake of 10,000 (guaranteed).
Una just dey waste una time here for nairaland, because this group of punters present here this past season don't have any purpose in life. It is evident.
I said what I said
How has this goldmine helped your miserable life?

you dey argue with people way nor get purpose
seems you don't have purpose too
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2022
wiseone28:
Make league resume make i try rollover again..

So that i can write my name in the heart of trenches here.
You one blow with rollover grin

you never really ready for life
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2022
rainmoredays:
yeah, odd/even.
Strictly singles, basketball or table tennis.
Works like magic for me.
Loses occur, but before i reach 10k stake, 1k profit don balance for account.
Just 5k profit and I close shop for the day.
This one dey make noise for 5k profit grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2022
TK4all most well behaved grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WinMagnate: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Samueltemi337:
How has this goldmine helped your miserable life?

you dey argue with people way nor get purpose
seems you don't have purpose too

@rainmoredays made a general comment, why took it personal?

All these nasty words are not necessary. This is not why we're here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 8:19am On Dec 06, 2022
WinMagnate:

@rainmoredays made a general comment, why took it personal?

All these nasty words are not necessary. This is not why we're here.
Made a general comment insulting people here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.