Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,738 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:07 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (906431 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2022
Osas187:
grin
Bad guy cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tknyskny(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2022
israelp:
how much are u giving me to convert it?? smiley
convert first
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fucklove:
Which VPN? They accept Nigerians with our IP
When it comes to betting and making youths be wasteful in Africa …

Foreign Bet companies like 365 , William , betway and lot more will easily allow Nigerians operate …

But tell same foreign companies to allow Nigerians to be verified to use PAYPAL account , they won’t !!!

They want to steal from us ,but don’t want us to steal from them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomarrr123:

Foreign Bet companies like 365 , William , betway and lot more will easily allow Nigerians operate …

But tell same foreign companies to allow Nigerians to be verified to use PAYPAL account , they won’t !!!

Na only Paypal you wan use compare abi? For your info, Paypal accepts Nigerians and I have a verified Paypal account for transactions. Why didn't you mention skrill, Neteller and other foreign digital wallet that accepts Nigeria
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
The only time you see foreign companies allowing Nigerians and Africans use their platform is sport bet time …

This time around , there’s no racism …
The white man company will welcome we blacks / Africans very well , even promise us 100% bonus if we join their site …

When it comes to gambling , there’s simply no room for racism in the white-man books, “everybody’s money is welcomed”

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fucklove:
Na only Paypal you wan use compare abi? For your info, Paypal accepts Nigerians and I have a verified Paypal account for transactions. Why didn't you mention skrill, Neteller and other foreign digital wallet that accepts Nigeria
Don’t argue with me … there are a thousand and one foreign company’s site , Nigerians can’t access

PlayStation (PS store) is one of them …

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Almost all the dating apps on apple store don’t accept Nigerians

That why the local yahoo boy in your area , constantly needs VPN

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fucklove:
And for your info , Nigeria PAYPAL does not receive money , you can only send

We are simply not yet allowed to use PAYPAL …period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomarrr123:

Don’t argue with me … there are a thousand and one foreign company’s site , Nigerians can’t access

Why are you obsessed with people using their hard earned currency to do what they like? The last time I checked, betting is legal and strictly for 18+, an adult.

Who da f^ck are you to determine how a nigga should spend his riches
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomacharles: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomarrr123:

Even swagbuck...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomarrr123:

And for your info , Nigeria PAYPAL does not receive money , you can only send

We are simply not yet allowed to use PAYPAL …period
You openly said that they don't accept Nigerians, I proved you wrong that they accept Nigerians with joy. The issue of sending and receiving is another topic entirely. Do they accept Nigerians? Capital YES angry

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Even swagbuck...

Asin ehn…
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomacharles: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fucklove:
You openly said that they don't accept Nigerians, I proved you wrong that they accept Nigerians with joy. The issue of sending and receiving is another topic entirely. Do they accept Nigerians? Capital YES angry

What he meant by that is regarding the same terms for betting site...

In those betting site we withdraw and deposit while in PayPal we can't do both...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomacharles:

What he meant by that is regarding the same terms for betting site...

In those betting site we withdraw and deposit while in PayPal we can't do both...
I gave a reply to what he typed not what he meant angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fucklove:

Being poor and dumb at same time is not nice , pick one at a time …

That is why I said , we are simply not yet verified to use PayPal…

Can PayPal go the UK and tell UK citizens , that they can’t receive money but only send …lol

Just like saying , you can only win your sport bet games online but can’t withdraw your winnings…

Who does that

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomarrr123:

Being poor and dumb at same time is not nice , pick one at a time …

That is why I said , we are simply not yet verified to use PayPal…

Can PayPal go the UK and tell UK citizens , that they can’t receive money but only send …lol

Just like saying , you can only win your sport bet games online but can’t withdraw your winnings…

Who does that

You're beginning to sound like a rabid dog on heat and I wouldn't tow that path of foolishness with you.

Answer my question, who are you to dictate to an adult how to spend his money? Who made you Lord over others when you're yet to Lord over your miserable life, littering every space of this great thread with trash.

Answer that question before I might decide to engage you further.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fucklove:
[s]I gave a reply to what he typed not what he meant[/s] angry

You gave a reply according to the level of your I.Q …
SMH

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fucklove:
I will be launching my foundation soon to rehabilitate depressed punters. I need your moral support fam cool
Charity begins at home , not on nairaland !!!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
The troll already got bored and looking for who to drag to his generational foolishness. I've engaged several learned individuals, much more greater than the wretched fellow seeking online validation.

As wise as I am, I won't fall to his gimmicks. I can only leave him to rant all day to fulfil his fantasies cool

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
This week ,I will be dropping #Use-ya-head-series quotes/msgs

There will be giveaway too at the end, so stay tuned, we must all get sense this 2022 , enough is enough !!!

Sportbet is extremely hard to win !!!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hunry: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomarrr123:

So many internet marketers complained to PayPal about the point you raised and they said our regulatory authorities are giving them tough conditions they cannot fulfill.

Why is CBN asking them to get a banking licence if they want to serve Nigerians?

You can reach out to them and ask more questions about it.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zee0007: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomarrr123:

Charity begins at home , not on nairaland !!!

Oil dey your head. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hunry:

So many internet marketers complained to PayPal about the point you raised and they said our regulatory authorities are giving them tough conditions they cannot fulfill.

Why is CBN asking them to get a banking licence if they want to serve Nigerians?

You can reach out to them and ask more questions about it.
What of the dating apps that don’t want Nigerians, is CBN giving them problem too …

Even if CBN, is asking for some sort of licence from PayPal to operate in Nigeria , that shouldn’t be a problem.

After all , the foreign bet companies too, when they entered Nigeria , they had to secure some sort of license before operation…

This excuse no hold water baba…
They simply don’t want Nigerians using PAYPAL …period !!!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hunry: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomarrr123:

What of the dating apps that don’t want Nigerians, is CBN giving them problem too …

Even if CBN, is asking for some sort of licence from PayPal to operate in Nigeria , that shouldn’t be a problem.

After all , the foreign bet companies too, when they entered Nigeria , they had to secure some sort of license before operation…

This excuse no hold water baba…
They simply don’t want Nigerians using PAYPAL …period !!!

Considering Nigeria's bad reputation online and unstable govt policies, you're now giving me crazy conditions.

I'd gladly not offer my service to Nigeria.

Our politicians don't use it and don't know the value if not they would have bent their rules or renegotiated.

It's Nigeria's loss sha.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
I know the stress I pass thru , just to buy PSN gift card for my PlayStation in dollars , simply bcoz PLAYSTATION won’t allow Nigerians use dia card on the PS store site.

Ordinary toy game oooo !!!
Them still no want us !!!

But If na betting , dem go even give us customer care-line that will assist us in depositing our funds …lol

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hunry:

Considering Nigeria's bad reputation online and unstable govt policies, you're now giving me crazy conditions.

I'd gladly not offer my service to Nigeria.

Our politicians don't use it and don't know the value if not they would have bent their rules or renegotiated.

It's Nigeria's loss sha.
But them no see the bad reputation, when dem land yakata with dia numerous sport bet companies shey !

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ebenezary(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
please how can l become Betking agent?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Back then in business school , I was told , some of the reasons Nigeria does not attract foreign investors was due to the following ;

Lack of Stable power supply

Corruption

High rate of unemployment

Lack of infrastructure e.t.c

My teacher was wrong , these foreign sport Bet companies have shown that, even with all these problems in Africa, they can still make billions of dollars in profit …

My teacher was simply wrong …

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FaithELEFAN(f): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomarrr123:
Back then in business school , I was told , some of the reasons Nigeria does not attract foreign investors was due to the following ;

Corruption

My teacher was wrong , these foreign sport Bet companies have shown that, even with all these problems in Africa, they can still make billions of dollars in profit …

grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomarrr123:

Corruption

cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zee0007: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin

Uzomarrr123:

Corruption

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.