Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,150 members, 7,977,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:36 AM

Advice: The Type Of Business To Start Up With 20k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice: The Type Of Business To Start Up With 20k (227 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice: The Type Of Business To Start Up With 20k by Psam001: 3:11am On Jan 01, 2022
As we all know we are entering into the New year, and people's expectations are high.
So many people had made up their mind that this New year they must improve by all means and in all spheres of life and also money must be made, as not every one can go the wrong direction (illegitimate means)
So, please advice on the type of business a person can start up with 20k
* No insult pls
Re: Advice: The Type Of Business To Start Up With 20k by Dammyseyon(m): 3:54am On Jan 01, 2022
First question I’ll like to ask you is where are you based, I mean your location? Business plenty gan
Re: Advice: The Type Of Business To Start Up With 20k by calmness0(f): 5:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Omo life no balance o

(1) (Reply)

Get A Skill Today And Make Your 9-5 Pay A Lasting One / How To Get Fund For Your Business Or Ideas / Plan Roll For Pure Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.