Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,941 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos (35641 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates As She Turn 42 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Let me put the tip
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by juman(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
It crossed my mind, I can also producing movies if I really commit myself.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Solofresh2: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Ask yourself how much you are worth son?the woman you call a b**tch will feed you for the rest of your life..I can repeat that again and again.. cheesy wink
I know my worth man and I can tell you that the bit*h you call woman would be my dinner tomorrow night and if not for my privacy I would love to share the pictures I will be taking with her tomorrow night.
I don't want to reveal my real identity here,make I no go lose guard but you can send me your email to confirm what am talking about
Once again, you don't know who you are dealing with cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by juman(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy birthday aunty.
But your dressing nah wa.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Mrphylor09: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

It's just like saying cos you post your vehicle means you want to put it up for sale..how does that sound to you son?
How do you boys think tho?
A woman posted a picture for her day and you sexualize it talking about how you want to have sex with her..guys post shirtless picture of themselves but you don't say anything and women hardly sexualize them..are the men also not trying to be sexualized?
Can you see most men have a very big problem with their sexual life?

Wahala b like sexualize pic oooooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Darkmode64: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

I understand you man..but most guys actually mean what they say in the comment section..
Really? Ah omo that's not cool if so
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Hybkay(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
AntiSimp:
Where is her K-Leg?
I'm traumatised not seeing it
How can one gender be so fake and deceptive
As in!!! I was also searching for that k leg
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Hybkay(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Nothing stop judging people by their looks..that's harassment..
trash
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by dangotesmummy: 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Nothing stop judging people by their looks..that's harassment..
he will not hear

He will always find a way to justify himself
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by dangotesmummy: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
Solofresh2:
I know my worth man and I can tell you that the bit*h you call woman would be my dinner tomorrow night and if not for my privacy I would love to share the pictures I will be taking with her tomorrow night.
I don't want to reveal my real identity here,make I no go lose guard but you can send me your email to confirm what am talking about
empty barells make the loudest noise,FEM!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by dangotesmummy: 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
Solofresh2:
Mumu
Feed who cheesy
How much is she worth lol
Someone that is not even worth up to a million dollar
Is like you don't know who you are quoting
As a matter of fact I have slept with some of her mates in the industry
You are here telling me rubbish
you too talk.are you a man at all?

Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho everywhere.its too early in the year for rubbish
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Aksnoopy: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
Person mama! A fool at 40.

A Hoe is gonna be a Hoe.
Meek mill, 2019.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hybkay:
trash
From yourself as usual.. cheesy grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
Darkmode64:

Really? Ah omo that's not cool if so
Thanks for understanding.. smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mrphylor09:

Wahala b like sexualize pic oooooo
This wan weak me oo.. grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
Solofresh2:
I am dealing with a wannabe redpiller who only come online to brag about his "fantasy achievement"... grin grin wink
Now get off my mention boy.. wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Litmus: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
Majority of Nigeria female images on Niaraland depict bloated women. Nigerians are generally skinny boned; fat does not sit well on us. But media has over several decades brainwashed Nigerians into demonising our natural stature in favour of African American stature - Big Butt implanting, reportedly popular among Nigeria womanhood of a certain class or with financial means, is an extension of this.

The natural Nigeria female archtype is similar to that of A J Odudu who participated in the UK Show Strictly Come Dancing and not that of Beyonce or Bollywood babes.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by jaiyeorie: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtAWTpA89T0
Faith Nketsi - Sumo Night club birthday
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by suffering: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hmm. Nice. She still needs to take runs daily. A fit body trumps many other attributes.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Bouncing2(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Haaaa,,,huu com rub am baby oil laa.
Eweee tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Hkff: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Oh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Billmah: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

While some guys are telling me it's ok to sexualize that woman cos of what she wore.. undecided

This generation needs help
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by DMerciful(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2022
You refused to call a spade a spade. A woman post sexually suggestive photos, what do you want the young guys to think? Pretending she's wearing a normal dress is foolishness
FernandezPablo:

It's just like saying cos you post your vehicle means you want to put it up for sale..how does that sound to you son?
How do you boys think tho?
A woman posted a picture for her day and you sexualize it talking about how you want to have sex with her..guys post shirtless picture of themselves but you don't say anything and women hardly sexualize them..are the men also not trying to be sexualized?
Can you see most men have a very big problem with their sexual life?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
DMerciful:
You refused to call a spade a spade. A woman post sexually suggestive photos, what do you want the young guys to think? Pretending she's wearing a normal dress is foolishness
Say the same thing when guys dress shirtless.. wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by DMerciful(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Guys going shirtless and women going shirtless is not same! What an absurd comparison!

FernandezPablo:

Say the same thing when guys dress shirtless.. wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
DMerciful:
Guys going shirtless and women going shirtless is not same! What an absurd comparison!

What makes it not the same? shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by DMerciful(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Run along. This is a new year, no time for childish arguments
FernandezPablo:

What makes it not the same? shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
DMerciful:
Run along. This is a new year, no time for childish arguments
The way you guys speak sometime eh... I love constructive debate not your regular straight up agreement..
Since you have no idea on what you were talking about... do enjoy and read more.. grin grin wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Playermayweda(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

The way you guys speak sometime eh... I love constructive debate not your regular straight up agreement..
Since you have no idea on what you were talking about... do enjoy and read more.. grin grin wink

Man , i have been viewing all ur comments so far today, all i can say is she posted this pics looking for attention, she got the attention, so what's all these talk about sexualizing, when the post is one that will obviously provoke such reactions

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Playermayweda:

Man , i have been viewing all ur comments so far today, all i can say is she posted this pics looking for attention, she got the attention, so what's all these talk about sexualizing, when the post is one that will obviously provoke such reactions
Attention to wish her a happy birthday not boys sexualizing the picture son.. everything ain't about attention and generalisation aiit..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Playermayweda(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
DMerciful:

1. Obviously women have boobs, men do not
2. Women have mammary glands men do not
3. Woman are not lower animals, so should obviously cover them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen / Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) / Chika Ike Rocks Bikini In Jamaica While On Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.