Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:44 AM

Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa (14050 Views)

Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash / Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) / Boat Accident At Okrika Kalio Rivers, 16 Persons Rescued Alive (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa by Babaken(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2022
gypsey:
So why did God not save these fools who thought that Jesus or the sky God will save them? I bet God and Jesus drank too beer the night before they were too drunk to even notice the boat accident. grin
that's how their life is destiny to end. What of all the top politicians and billionaires that has all the money to take care of themselves at the end they die some people that also involve in plan crash at the end they survive that's destiny.
Re: Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa by jayvaliar(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2022
RIP to the dead... In trying times like this so many questions remain unanswered, there is time for everything , time to born and time to die, no matter what is happening I believe in God and Jesus Christ.. Jesus did not assure us that we will not die, death is natural...He said "many are the affliction of the righteous but the Lord will deliver us from them all"
For those that doubt the existence of God I know it has has not been easy living an Atheist life... May God open your eyes to see the truth before it is too late .....we love you all[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa by Fame1309(f): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
gypsey:
Their useless God and Jesus obviously couldn't save them, yet they still worshipped The sky God.
Mind what say, you never know who is listening.
Re: Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa by Fame1309(f): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2022
gypsey:
Their useless God and Jesus obviously couldn't save them, yet they still worshipped The sky God.
Mind what you say, you never know who is listening.
Re: Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa by Fame1309(f): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
hope4nigeria:
you and your family are useless, from this moment, everything you lay hands on will become useless
No,u don't have that power.let his creator be the judge.
Re: Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
Fame1309:

Mind what you say, you never know who is listening.
Who da fork is listening? The useless sky God? cheesy i didn't know she had ears.. grin
Re: Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
Fame1309:

No,u don't have that power.let his creator be the judge.
As it appears the so called creator can not speak for herself humans had to defend and speak for her.
Re: Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
Babaken:
that's how their life is destiny to end. What of all the top politicians and billionaires that has all the money to take care of themselves at the end they die some people that also involve in plan crash at the end they survive that's destiny.
I agree that is how their lives were destined to end, nothing their God could have done, but some God worshippers wouldn't think that.

Then again, they could have followed the safety rules, accidents are ussually caused by human error. They didn't die peacefully in their beds.

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
holyfather:

Your life is already useless.

We're here talking about people that lost their lives and all you have to say is how God is useless.

Shows how useless life is to you.

Oh I see you're just here to court attention.
How depraved!
They shouldn't have died if their Useless God they went to worship bothered to save them. grin

They died, they died. I didn't kill them did I?

You can fork my ass!
Re: Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Babaken:
Speed Boat around 1am the weather will not be clear by that am sure that's the cause MAY THEIR SOUL REST IN PEACE.
Absolutely! Simple! all they had to do was think of their safety, rather they ventured out in bad weather.

They probarbly believed their God will save them.
Re: Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa by Kennitrust(m): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
gypsey:
shut up!
Re: Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kennitrust:
shut up!
Is that all you have? Shut up? grin grin
Re: Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa by holyfather(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
gypsey:
They shouldn't have died if their Useless God they went to worship bothered to save them. grin

They died, they died. I didn't kill them did I?

You can fork my ass!

I'll pass
Re: Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa by kaptaintintin: 3:14am On Jan 02, 2022
Lies.
Passenger flying boats don't operate at night. No community allows that and no right thinking passenger or boat pilot will take such risks. Except on hire.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abakaliki City Is The Most Beautiful And Well Planned City In Nigeria / Does having an MSc. boost the possibility of one in securing a US|Canadian visa? / Train Services Resume On Kaduna-Abuja Route With Low Passenger Turnout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.