Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Is It Really A New Year Or A New Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Really A New Year Or A New Day? (111 Views)

What Does It Really Mean To Be Born Again? / The Once Saved Always Saved Gospel Is Really A Dangerous One / Bible Parable And Sermon: The Prodigal Son and what it really means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really A New Year Or A New Day? by gideonjeta(m): 7:31am On Jan 01, 2022
Well, nothing will make 2022 different from 2021 in terms of people getting sick, getting old and dying.

The reality of our times is that those discomforting things that happened last year will happen this year. In fact, as you read this post, someone somewhere is about to die, someone has died and the person's family are wailing. That's truly strange, but there will be a time when things will truly change.

Read with me
Revelation 21:4,5

He will wipe out every tears from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.
5. And the one seated on the throne said "Look! I am making all things new. Also, he says: "Write for these words are faithful and true."

You may have noticed in verse 4, it mentioned the things that will be removed: death, and all the things that make us cry.
Notice a key expression in verse 5.
"Look! I am making all things new".
That is the newness of things that will make the change. Imagine a time when no one ever dies and everyone is truly happy because no one gets sick, suffers hunger, or feels pain.

But for now, instead of saying happy new year, it should be happy new day. Let's thank Jah everyday and not till end of the year.
Re: Is It Really A New Year Or A New Day? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 01, 2022
just a new day
Re: Is It Really A New Year Or A New Day? by uthlaw: 8:03am On Jan 01, 2022
New day,nothing de freak me....this life no just special!

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 43. / Knowing God's Will Is Not Enough January 3 / Meditate On This Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.