Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,765 members, 7,962,532 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Three Keys You Need To Balance Your Finances This Year And Onward. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Three Keys You Need To Balance Your Finances This Year And Onward. (192 Views)

Chief M.A. Obagun Is Dead. Founder Of Onward Paper Mill Dies At The Age Of 91 / Three Easy Ways To Save Your Finances This Christmas / Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Three Keys You Need To Balance Your Finances This Year And Onward. by GideonOludayomi(m): 9:47am On Jan 01, 2022
We thank God for breaking into a new year and regardless of the Jubilations, life continues as usual- time is ticking without remorse.

Are you ready for what is ahead of you? This question could actually mean different things to different people because certainly we are all experiencing different phases of life and development at the moment. However, the one binding factor that is common to all is FINANCE (MONEY).

What is your financial plan going forward? As a student with aspirations (whatever those may be), as an employee/entrepreneur with goals, as a parent with goodwills, as a graduate with yearnings and so on, how are you planning to ease your financial responsibilities?

Well, I will like to share with you the three Keys to balancing your finances. I believe this will help many who are legitimately working to 'build a bank'.

1. Make Sure to start saving: Many of us are great savers but only very few have good savings. My point is that saving is not supposed to be done with the intent of spending because that is what many do, we save to spend, No! Savings is suppose to be done to swell capacity and build leverage. Let me just summarise by saying that your goal for saving this year should be to start building a bankable worth and not to fulfil a spending lust. Otherwise, you will always end up right where you started.

2. Engage a Cooperative: I do not how or where to begin sharing the insights I have on the cooperative principle but let me just say this that 'cooperatives' are the legitimate wealth sustaining pipes for the fifth generation. There are many cooperative systems out there, do your research, find one that fits your personale and be part of it. You can engage me personally for a wider perspective. Please do that off-nairaland, coz that is how I can really respond uninterrupted.

3. Have an Insurance: I am pretty sure you wouldn't find this funny and perhaps you are already bullshiting this whole idea. Well, I also don't like insurance but I absolutely love what insurance can do for me. Listen to me, the dark days of insurance are over and even though there are still one or two things to contend, the insurance sector is now a real wealth balancing instrument that you must not miss out on. When it comes to Insurance these days, I will tell you this, DON'T JUST DEAL WITH ANY INSURANCE COMPANY. Just as you need lawyers and doctors, you also need the counsel of experienced and certified insurance agents or practitioners...make sure to have one as a friend.

Lastly, neither of these three may work for you if you do not have at least something that can fetch you income. It doesn't matter how small the income is. Find something to do, get a job, start a business, anything, just do something that will bring in income...it may not be easy at all but with dogged discipline, you will rise like the stars and your finances will leap with joy.

Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: The Three Keys You Need To Balance Your Finances This Year And Onward. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2022
Following...

(1) (Reply)

Gas Tank And Gas Leak Detector / What's The First Step To Multiple Streams Of Income / How Can I Register My Business With CAC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.