Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Total Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Total Deliverance (165 Views)

Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Total Deliverance by Revadebola: 11:20am On Jan 01, 2022
TOTAL DELIVERANCE.

Isaiah 49:25 KJV
But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

Begin the new year totally delivered from all curses, hinderances and Satanic oppressions of the past years.

In these new series of teachings, I will share with you and pray total deliverance for you.

From tomorrow by God's grace, I will start a new series of WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings titled, "TOTAL DELIVERANCE".

Be online and download the audio broadcast and listen to this eye opening teaching on "TOTAL DELIVERANCE".

It is 13 days consecutive teachings and ministrations.

Don't miss any day of it.

The segment on deliverance and interpretations of dreams will be included in the daily audio broadcast.

It is packaged for your daily devotion with anointed prayers for your all round breakthrough.

We send out fresh audio broadcasts about 12 midnight everyday.

If you have not been receiving it daily, notify us on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

(FOR CALLS ONLY) +2348063319364

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030
Re: Total Deliverance by Irupetepete: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2022
Thanks sir for this

(1) (Reply)

Weigh Your Words Carefully / I Hate Satan Confess It Now / What Are Old Wives' Fables?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.