Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,311 members, 7,950,599 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

My 2022 New Year Message For Nairalanders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 2022 New Year Message For Nairalanders (145 Views)

The Easiest Way to Purchase Data for Nairalanders / This Is For Nairalanders Single Ladies / Special Promo For Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 2022 New Year Message For Nairalanders by God1000(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2022
We are already in 2022, please desist/refrain from engaging in polemic act.

Intimidation, victimisation and harassment of people is unacceptable, some persons are just too toxic, tacky saucy, chilly and impassive on this platform, people are hurting because of your roguishness and vulgarism.

Unwarranted vituperation isn't good, it's unholesome, stop resorting to noisomeness every now and then.

Be kind and civil, don't be too inconsiderate and insensitive because of your background, understand the plight of your fellows and stop degrading and dehumanising people.

We are all created equal, but social polarization is the reason why we have different categories of people in our society, we are all equal in the eyes of God both the glitterati and hoi polloi.

Wishing you a prosperous and fruitful 2022, all your wishes and heart desires will be accomplished, be tenacious and painstaking.
Thanks and be blessed.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Calling COVID-19 The “wuhan Virus” Or “china Virus” Is Inaccurate And Xenophobic / Contact Us Today For Your Trained/ Experienced Virtual Assistants. / Pregnant, But Sober: The Place Of Secrecy While Expecting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.