Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) (70164 Views)

Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by vibratingpenis: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Northernblood5:
Those Children that committed this crime are evil and must be weeded off the society.

As a Boy back then, Due to how strongly i am built, i hated engaging in fights because I hated seeing blood or seeing someone else in pain due to minor issue.

But for these little boys to have a strong mind and force this small boy to drink poison(Chemical) , that means that Doom awaits the community they came from. This is How Shekau, Adolf Hitler started and due to they were not weeded off, people suffered and died for it.

Shekau started because of islam, make we no dey deceive ourselves abeg.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by ajl: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nigeria, land of the most holy people on the face of the earth. Where every streets has a mosque and a church. Where people come out to fight for God, and some of them will even say those of us keeping to our traditional spiritual system are idolators.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
moneyissweet:
My unfortunate and miserable mother, Pls go back to 2021 and collect your Chinese Refurbished brain.

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by uyaioliver: 4:07am On Jan 12, 2022
It is well o... Whatever we sow... We will reap one way or he other... But may our sins, never be visited on our kids in future Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) / History: When Black Men Ruled The World / List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.